reduce daily dosage of Brawn Test Complete V2

Rishy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

I bought two bottles of this test supp, and it has apparently high dose of L-dopa. Would it be a bad idea to reduce the dose to taking 4 caps per day instead of 6?

Serving Size: 6 Caps
Servings Per Container: 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 5000IU
Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate) 50mg
Fadogia Agrestis PE 1,200mg
KSM-66® Full Spectrum Ashwagandha
root extract (5% Withanolides) 800mg
Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) 800mg
Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali) 800mg
Mucuna Pruriens (Std. to 98% L-Dopa) 600mg
Boron Citrate
(300mg Boron Citrate yielding 15mg active Boron) 300mg
Pine Bark Extract
(extracted for Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid) 100mg
Bioperine® 10mg
Other Ingredients; Silicon Dioxide, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate
Allergy Advice: Contains Milk
DirectionsTake 3 caps twice per day, spaced morning - evening. Do not exceed more than the recommended dose and do not use for more than 12 weeks continuously.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I try my best to never say anything negative about other brands, I really do. But knowing the mg. capsule constraints and the densities of some of those actives, I have a really hard time believing that product has in it what the label says just simply bc I don't see how it could possibly fit. The general rule is that the maximum amount of active ingredients in a 00 capsule is 750 to 800 mg.; and then that goes down most of the time when dealing with herbals that have any type of 'fluffiness' to them.

That product has 4660 mg. in it per 6 capsules which averages to 776 mg. per capsule. Being that I'm familiar with those ingredients from some of our products and the texture/density of them, I just don't see it fitting. This product contains many of the same ingredients that M-Test does and we cannot even fit more than 700 mg. per capsule.

Normally, I don't point things out like this about brands, but there have been a lot of posts on here about Brawn products not being what they are supposed to be on their hormonal products; so that along with this raises some real question marks to me.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
besides roids/sarms i wouldnt get anything from brawn .. even their roid/epistane was tested to not have full dosage as stated on a bottle