Redhawk Reviews Reset A.D. by PAL!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So last night I got in a pretty decent workout, although I definitely felt like it could have been better with stims.

Nonetheless, I completed the whole day and a workout with no crash, and ZERO stims. I had a very demanding day at work, so the fact that my workout suffered is understandable.

I am very impressed I was able to go a whole day feeling good, this stuff is definitely the real deal.

Today so far I have taken 2 Dialene 4 pills, and I am not noticing a difference in stim tolerance, but all other benefits outweigh this IMO :)
Awesome man! Made it a whole day!!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats brosef!!
Thank you BJ.

Not too much to update really, so I will do an official update at the 3 week mark, but everything that is happening has already been noted. I don't crash, regardless of stims. I sleep much better.

Only thing is, I cannot workout intensely without stims (not reset's fault, just noting that it hasn't eliminated the need completely)

Also, still not seeing an increase in sensitivity, but honestly it doesn't matter. The other benefits are so great, I will be buying more bottles for sure, and recommending it to many :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Thank you BJ.

Not too much to update really, so I will do an official update at the 3 week mark, but everything that is happening has already been noted. I don't crash, regardless of stims. I sleep much better.

Only thing is, I cannot workout intensely without stims (not reset's fault, just noting that it hasn't eliminated the need completely)

Also, still not seeing an increase in sensitivity, but honestly it doesn't matter. The other benefits are so great, I will be buying more bottles for sure, and recommending it to many :)
thanks alot for your support, and congrats again on the rep position

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks alot for your support, and congrats again on the rep position
Thanks John. And you, or any other PAL rep, let me know if you want update more often.

I figure comments here and there, and an official weekly update should suffice since there is no point in posting my workouts, and day to day doesn't vary much. But, if you'd like more updates, that'd be no problem at all, just not sure if necessary :)

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks John. And you, or any other PAL rep, let me know if you want update more often.

I figure comments here and there, and an official weekly update should suffice since there is no point in posting my workouts, and day to day doesn't vary much. But, if you'd like more updates, that'd be no problem at all, just not sure if necessary :)
Your doing great man, keep it up :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

no... i want an update every hour of the day!!!

hahah nah man, its looking great... i like it... its brief, yet thorough. very to the point without just endlessly listing meaningless information

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
You know what sucks? IXL. :D

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WEEK 3 THOUGHTS

Another great week of Reset A.D. I am crashing way less than before, and can get by with less stims if need be, but I am in a hardcore cut and using a lot of stims.

I can't wait til my cut is over to see how long I can go without stims on this. Also, I think it may "re-stim" stims for me if I weren't taking so many, but as of now it definitely isn't doing that.

But like I keep saying, the other benefits are far more important. I love the sleep I am getting on this, and there are almost never periods in the day where I feel tired, when usually that'd happen quite often.

Again, recommending this product quite a bit already, and will continue to do so :thumbsup:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump for a great product, not because I have anything new to update, things still going the same/very well :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must say I am so impressed with this product. I really feel great all day, and can't wait to taper off stims completely for a while, which I think I'll be able to do with reset. Let me know if you have any questions for me :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I must say I am so impressed with this product. I really feel great all day, and can't wait to taper off stims completely for a while, which I think I'll be able to do with reset. Let me know if you have any questions for me :)
thats awesome red. Nothing better for a company then hearing that our products are really working well for someone, and to come off stims completly would be amazing. Thanks for your feedback and support my friend!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats awesome red. Nothing better for a company then hearing that our products are really working well for someone, and to come off stims completly would be amazing. Thanks for your feedback and support my friend!
Ya it really would be amazing, this should be great for me during the start of school.

One month/"final" review to come in the next couple days.

I have another bottle I already purchased that I will be using, and I'll certainly post any new update in the future.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Ya it really would be amazing, this should be great for me during the start of school.

One month/"final" review to come in the next couple days.

I have another bottle I already purchased that I will be using, and I'll certainly post any new update in the future.
Really looking forward to your 1 month final thoughts!!!!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reset A.D. Claims:

Reset-A.D. has been designed to provide the bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast with the following benefits:

* Re-energize the effects & sensitivity towards stimulants

This was not very noticeable for me, at least in terms of a "buzz" from the stimulants. For example, 3 caps of RPM still felt like 3 caps the whole time, at least in immediate energy/feeling.

I was definitely able to cut down on overall stim usage throughout the day without crashing, however. So in some ways this was effected I'm sure, but my stims were not "re-stimmed."

* Eliminates fatigue & stress caused by poor adrenal function

Like already mentioned, I was able to reduce my stim usage while preventing crashes that would occur before, even with more stims. I can't say if I handles stress better or not, but fatigue was definitely reduced greatly.

* Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.

This product very clearly helped my adrenal health, I only wish I didn't need to use stims at all. I am really looking forward to running this while stopping stims almost completely for health purposes, as I know this can benefit me greatly.

* Works effectively with PreWorkout and Energy Supplements.

Like I already mentioned this didn't make my stims anymore powerful, but they did work fine together.

BOTTOM LINE: Looking at the above review thus far, it may appear that my thoughts would be mixed on the product. This is far from the truth, however.

Although it would be cool to get a greater buzz from less stims, this is very unimportant in the grand scheme considering the purpose of this product. Adrenal health is the most important, and it is clear that mine has improved dramatically even though I've continued stim usage.

I recommend this product to everyone, and at 18 bucks it pays for itself for some. Those who buy energy drinks, or stims simply for that purpose, can save money dramatically by using this. I can't say enough good things about this product.

I must also mention that my sleep has improved dramatically, which is huge as I usually have sleep issues. This is more, great proof of how well this helped my adrenals.

I am sure I am missing some benefit, and if I remember one I will come back and note it, but all that matters is that I think YOU should buy this product. Yes, everyone, unless maybe you don't use stims and are never stressed, but that would be a very few amount of people.

I have another bottle I purchased myself I am on right now, and will update certainly if anything changes :)

PAL Reset A.D. === :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Reset A.D. Claims:

Reset-A.D. has been designed to provide the bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast with the following benefits:

This was not very noticeable for me, at least in terms of a "buzz" from the stimulants. For example, 3 caps of RPM still felt like 3 caps the whole time, at least in immediate energy/feeling.

I was definitely able to cut down on overall stim usage throughout the day without crashing, however. So in some ways this was effected I'm sure, but my stims were not "re-stimmed."

Like already mentioned, I was able to reduce my stim usage while preventing crashes that would occur before, even with more stims. I can't say if I handles stress better or not, but fatigue was definitely reduced greatly.

* Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.

This product very clearly helped my adrenal health, I only wish I didn't need to use stims at all. I am really looking forward to running this while stopping stims almost completely for health purposes, as I know this can benefit me greatly.

Like I already mentioned this didn't make my stims anymore powerful, but they did work fine together.

BOTTOM LINE: Looking at the above review thus far, it may appear that my thoughts would be mixed on the product. This is far from the truth, however.

Although it would be cool to get a greater buzz from less stims, this is very unimportant in the grand scheme considering the purpose of this product. Adrenal health is the most important, and it is clear that mine has improved dramatically even though I've continued stim usage.

I recommend this product to everyone, and at 18 bucks it pays for itself for some. Those who buy energy drinks, or stims simply for that purpose, can save money dramatically by using this. I can't say enough good things about this product.

I must also mention that my sleep has improved dramatically, which is huge as I usually have sleep issues. This is more, great proof of how well this helped my adrenals.

I am sure I am missing some benefit, and if I remember one I will come back and note it, but all that matters is that I think YOU should buy this product. Yes, everyone, unless maybe you don't use stims and are never stressed, but that would be a very few amount of people.

I have another bottle I purchased myself I am on right now, and will update certainly if anything changes :)

Great review Red. We appreciate the feedback and honest review!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Reset A.D. Claims:

Sorry I didint get to this sooner!!!

Thanks for the feedback man!! great writeup!