Redcon1 MRE Lite back to OG Formula?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Ok so we all know OG mre lite used to be an amazing blend of beef, salmon, chicken, egg, pea, and brown rice protein.

the ready to drink formula was a much crappier version of (I think) collagen, pea, and brown rice.

Then at some point a year or two ago they made the powder that shitty version too! I just looked over the info on the Redcon site, and it looks like it’s back!

Im hoping this is true. Anyone redcon reps here to confirm? Or anyone bought it recently off their site and got the OG?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have been selling, and me using, for almost two years. I have not seen any change in label or powder taste consistency, nor have any of our customers.

What do you think they changed a year ago?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so we all know OG mre lite used to be an amazing blend of beef, salmon, chicken, egg, pea, and brown rice protein.

the ready to drink formula was a much crappier version of (I think) collagen, pea, and brown rice.

Then at some point a year or two ago they made the powder that shitty version too! I just looked over the info on the Redcon site, and it looks like it’s back!

Im hoping this is true. Anyone redcon reps here to confirm? Or anyone bought it recently off their site and got the OG?
100% agree it changed last year, cannot confirm it is back to the old formula. That said, they are such a piece of **** company, mainly because of Aaron. There are so many great options out there that make high-quality products, while I won't ever judge someone else for using whatever fucck they want, they will never get a dime of my money.