RedCon1 Lift Your Label Promo - Enter for a Free RC1 Gift Card!!!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With all of the amazing deals (today is BOGO FREE ALL ITEMS) going on, I wanted to give back to you as a thank you for your support.

I will be doing a $20 Gift Card Giveaway just for posting a picture of your receipt or your order number (has to be recent) in this thread. That's all you have to do to be entered!!!!

*As always save 20% on ALL ORDERS using code "T20BRIANDIL".

Please reach out to me with any questions!!!!!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Took advantage of the MRE and B.A.R. BOGO

View attachment 181154
Smart Man! I hope everyone took advantage of the BOGO deal yesterday, and if not AT LEAST today's Bar BOGO!

I've got you down for 2 entries, which at this point is looking pretty much in your favor haha :-D

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Smart Man! I hope everyone took advantage of the BOGO deal yesterday, and if not AT LEAST today's Bar BOGO!

I've got you down for 2 entries, which at this point is looking pretty much in your favor haha :-D
I haven't tried the PBC MRE bar yet, nor the new B.A.R.s so I figured it was a good deal to get in on. MRE bars are easily my favorite overall, that German Chocolate Cake is ridiculous.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried the PBC MRE bar yet, nor the new B.A.R.s so I figured it was a good deal to get in on. MRE bars are easily my favorite overall, that German Chocolate Cake is ridiculous.
GCC and Oatmeal Choc Chip are my favorite so far, but I think all 3 flavors of the B.A.R. bars are good. And more flavors are being worked on I believe.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like the oatmeal chocolate chip and sprinkled donut. I have not tried the german chocolate or carrot cake yet. I figured this was the right time to try it

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like the oatmeal chocolate chip and sprinkled donut. I have not tried the german chocolate or carrot cake yet. I figured this was the right time to try it
Absolutely! It works out too because you get a free box of the new cereal B.A.R. bars as well. Win win either way!

*edit: just realized you snagged up on yesterday's deal!!! Good work haha

+2 entries for determination
+2 entries for boflex78

Let's keep em coming!!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to get in on this, but I used my own tier account. So that would be cheating. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LoL what'd you get?
Here is what I picked up. I gotta try the Other B.A.R.'s I been getting the Cinnamon every time. So this time I said hell I'll try one of the others.
20190326_192219.jpeg

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order #291170

For some reason my screen shot won’t upload. But I picked up some 5 pounders of Isotope cake batter and choc mint. Also scooped up the rainbow candy and sour gummy Big Noise. Planning on adding a few ingredients to make a full stim free pre workout!

I usually have amino energy or caffeine around to add if I need to.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Order #291170

For some reason my screen shot won’t upload. But I picked up some 5 pounders of Isotope cake batter and choc mint. Also scooped up the rainbow candy and sour gummy Big Noise. Planning on adding a few ingredients to make a full stim free pre workout!

I usually have amino energy or caffeine around to add if I need to.
I love love love the Isotope Choc Mint!!! Great choices brother.

Just keep trying to upload your screenshot and I'll get your 2nd entry whenever you can get it to load.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
+2 entries for K_pem (emailed me his screenshot)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump

Let's get some more apps in here. I plan to leave this one up through the weekend, but if a really good deal opens up than I will for sure pick a winner so they can use their gift card! haha

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright fellas I'll be picking a winner soon since there's a B2G1 that ends tomorrow night.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man hurry up already I have a vacation coming up I could use some MRE bars for ;) lol

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And the winner is......

K_pem

Congrats brother!

I still have your email from when you sent me your screenshot so I will get the digital gift card to you ASAP.

Everyone stay tuned for more giveaways to come!

20190331_075108.jpeg