Redbull and ostarine

xDeity

Awards
Good morning guys,

Dumb question but I full forgetting I'd just taken my ostarine, took a shower and cracked a redbull. How much trouble am I in? Did I destroy all the ostarine? Kind of worried I'll be missing missing a day and ruin my cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can even swallow your ostarine WITH a red bull next time.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank **** because this **** is nasty. And I used to party on GHB. This tastes 10 times worst.
lol yeah. Find a source that sells it in pills. Most ugl have it in pills nowadays. No reason to chug that ass ****.

Dmzjne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good morning guys,

Dumb question but I full forgetting I'd just taken my ostarine, took a shower and cracked a redbull. How much trouble am I in? Did I destroy all the ostarine? Kind of worried I'll be missing missing a day and ruin my cycle.
IMO the bioavailability of Ostarine is poor to begin with.

Drinking an acidic beverage/ eating acidic foods; should be kept in moderation regardless. IMO split your dose in half, and take twice a day (am/pm). This should keep blood levels more stable

xDeity

Awards
IMO the bioavailability of Ostarine is poor to begin with.

Drinking an acidic beverage/ eating acidic foods; should be kept in moderation regardless. IMO split your dose in half, and take twice a day (am/pm). This should keep blood levels more stable
Thanks for the advice. I'll start doing this tmr.