Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Taste:
-Obviously no taste since these are capsules, but what I was looking out for was burp after taste that on occasions you get from some capsule and pill products. None of that occurred and had no issues ingesting these.

Mixability:
N/A

Performance/ Conclusion:
Pros
-6 capsules. This allowed me to tailor my intake to best suit me. For example 2:2:2 split, or 2:1:1:2. each capsule about 58mg of caffeine so it is versatile.
-Not overly stimmed, which makes for a good coffee replacement
-The digestion aid really seemed to work fast for me. Within a couple of days (you can check back to my log) my morning intestine sounds that I typically had went away and things seemed to move better and easier. After that, things remained working consistenly
-No tolerance build up. The energy was always mild and consistent. I liked dosing it at 3:3 split 6 hours apart to really get a caffeine kick with elevated energy.
-No nausea (i was having nausea issues with other "fat burner")

Cons
-minimal to no appetite suppression. This was a big let down for me. It made maintaining my diet difficult at times. Keep that in mind if that is what you are looking for.
-caffeine, even though the caffeine is nice.. is there any synergy? I am not sure.. I think this would be better off as a product without the caffeine, then you can create your own appetite suppression stack or caffeine stim-bombs all while benefiting from the other non-stim ingredients in the product.

In conclusion, i lost around 4lbs with (~3lbs due to fluctuation). This while maintain diet and exercise consistent, in fact I did not do as much cardio as I had previously done on my rest days. I felt that it really did aid me in speeding things up a bit. You can see the before and after pictures a couple of post up. I think it helped tone down my midsection. I felt indifferent from the horny goat weed and I didn't do any blood testing to see if it made a difference in anything.

Thanks again to Controlled Labs and Sean1332 for the opportunity. I hope i did my job in providing this unbiased log to truly show the effects of the supplement.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good write up of your experience - thank you!
I didn’t see the product in the product review section. If you guys put it in there, just let me know so i can add my review.