Recurring gyno...

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-I've been consistently getting gyno flare-ups for the past year and a half.
-Every 3-4 months my left nip swells up - itchy and painful. Have to take nolva/asin to get it down.

*Haven't cycled or done anything hormonal since 2018*

Any advice on how to stop it?
Am I destined to go through this forever? Is the only solution to get gyno removal surgery?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
-I've been consistently getting gyno flare-ups for the past year and a half.
-Every 3-4 months my left nip swells up - itchy and painful. Have to take nolva/asin to get it down.

Any advice on how to stop it?
Am I destined to go through this forever? Is the only solution to get gyno removal surgery?

Thanks.
Maybe.
Have you been cycling?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope. Forgot to mention I haven't touched anything hormonal since 2018.
Well that narrows things down. But the past cycling could still be part of the problem.

The first thing I would recommend is bloodwork.
There are some protocols out there for gyno reduction. I think @hairygrandpa may have one.
It may be that for total gyno removal, surgery is required (I believe it is).
But if you ever start considering it, I'd try to find out how your chest is likely to look afterwards. It may not be standard, but I've seen some "after" pics that made me wonder if it was really an improvement.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very sensitive so when I do have a case of it, even one drink of alcohol will make it noticeably worse. So if you're drinking heavily once in a while this COULD be one aspect contributing to it. It could also be that maybe you're cutting the nolva/asin too early. Sometimes you think it's gone and you stop, then when everything clears it slowly starts to creep back up again. You could do a longer run of ralox and make sure it's as gone as it's going to get before jumping off.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've read into this too and wonder.

Is it right that they remove the whole glad, therefore giving you a dip in your chest?
Well that narrows things down. But the past cycling could still be part of the problem.

The first thing I would recommend is bloodwork.
There are some protocols out there for gyno reduction. I think @hairygrandpa may have one.
It may be that for total gyno removal, surgery is required (I believe it is).
But if you ever start considering it, I'd try to find out how your chest is likely to look afterwards. It may not be standard, but I've seen some "after" pics that made me wonder if it was really an improvement.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've read into this too and wonder.

Is it right that they remove the whole glad, therefore giving you a dip in your chest?
Yeah, I believe that's the case.

But I honestly don't know how the average "after" surgery would look. All I know for sure is that I have seen some pretty rough looking pics.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
🤣🤣🤣🤣 think I will Google some
Yeah, I believe that's the case.

But I honestly don't know how the average "after" surgery would look. All I know for sure is that I have seen some pretty rough looking pics.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fat mass fluctuations could lead to estrogen fluctuations. My gyno gets worse at higher bf.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all for the replies.

My health insurance will cover gyno removal surgery, but exactly like you guys stated, I'm scared sh*t of the after result.

Getting bloodwork this weekend.

Would ya'll mind telling me what is a good dosing protocol for Ralox?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually do 100mg for a week or two, then drop to 50 til it's not noticeable.