Recreate with AP

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since Recreate is now released, just wanted to let everyone know that the stack is incredible. 2 Recreates in the AM and around 2 PM, and AP 3 times/day makes dieting and staying full a breeze. Just an absolutely insane stack:bruce3::dance:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that. I'll be doing that stack but blue up will be tossed in there. I'll be running this for a month along side a 40p/30c/30f type diet. I'm about 8-9% bf right now so hopefully i should see some more definition and a little more fullness.

morigu

Awards
Cool, I just got mine in today. I have been working a shutdown for the last three weeks and have not been able to work out and diet was pretty bad but was still able to drop some about 5 pounds on AP alone, can't weight to stack the two.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I'm using Recreate at 1x1 and supplementing in 3-4 anabolic-pump daily along with 6-8 cissus rx (5 %) spread throughout the day and I am really liking the results! Although, I just started recreate, but anyways, looks to be an amazing combination...

Yesterday was my first day using Recreate and after my second dosing of 1 cap, I feel really good and am just about to go workout.

woolbeo

Awards
I've been loving the recomp of AP + Pslin for the last month or so, and just added Recreate. I'm sweating my butt off on just one pill so far! I can't wait to see the results.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I cant wait to try this. I have lots of both. Im going to be doing a 3ad/hdrol cycle with AP and Recreate thrown in the mix. Im going to slay bodyfat

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
I'll be running Anabolic Pump alongside Recreate, and DCP, oh and ThermoGlide, oh and Epistane, Proviron and Methoxy-trn...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be running Anabolic Pump alongside Recreate, and DCP, oh and ThermoGlide, oh and Epistane, Proviron and Methoxy-trn...
I'll be running mine with DRIVE, AP and PSlin. Expecting the Drive bottle to run out end of April, then subing back in PFull (missing PFull technicolour dreams!)

- Ive started cycling the AP and PSlin (2 weeks AP, 2 weeks AP/PSlin, 2 weeks PSlin repeat) - thanks for the tip Mullet:rofl: