Recreate + Thyrotabs = Overkill?

PT3

Awards
Hi There

I've been on USP Recreate for about 2 weeks and would like to add Thyrotabs for the mix to further stimulate my metabolism.

Here's what I had in mind:

9AM: 2 Recreate

2PM: 1 Thyrotab

7PM: 2 Recreate (pre-workout)

Then after 10 days, I'll go:

9AM: 2 Recreate

12PM: 1 Thyrotab

3:30PM: 1 Thyrotab

7PM: 2 Recreate (pre-workout)

Thoughts, please??

luggnut

Awards
i'm no expert and have probaly been guilty of the placebo effect before.... but i did take ALRI TX with recreate and it made me feel terrible.... didn't do it long cause i could tell very quickly that it was no for me.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would not stack Thyrotabs and Recreate; might be a bit too much. Finish the Recreate and then use the Thyrotabs.

PT3

Awards
Dexter- thanks for your reply!!!

Right now I am on 2 recreate first thing in the morning, then take 2 pre-workout, around 7PM.

There's a nice 10 hour gap in between there... does Recreate's effects on the thyroid last for that whole 10 hours?

I would take just ONE thyrotab in between there, like 1:30PM.

Still no good?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Right now I am on 2 recreate first thing in the morning, then take 2 pre-workout, around 7PM.

There's a nice 10 hour gap in between there... does Recreate's effects on the thyroid last for that whole 10 hours?

Still no good?
One thyrotab in between there probably would be fine. I am not sure how long Recreate lasts but I know that dosing it the way you are you will like the results.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Still no good?
No trouble sleeping after the 7pm ReCreate dose?