Recreate & Calf Cramps???

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I've been taking the Recreate since Monday and twice I attempted to go for a run and had a horrible cramp/charlie horse in my calf.

I never had this problem prior and the Recreate is the only thing I've changed.

Thoughts?

I'd like to continue to take the recreate but not at the expensive of walking around limping. I'm always eating bananas and I'm going to take some Calcium supplements to see if that helps.

Thanks

Never seen the association.

Are you properly hydrated? Recreate should help endurance.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I dose recreate prior to 3-6 mile runs (outside) and notice no calf cramps what so ever.

I will agree with USP about the water. I noticed a dramatic increase in my already abnormally high water intake when first began ReCreate.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Drink more water. Ive noticed a slight diuretic effect, and everything effects everybody differently.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I had thought I was drinking enough, but I'll jug some more and see if it changes anything.

Apreciate the advise.

Thanks

entropy138

Awards
I started it last thrusday and went for a bike ride on sat and noticed an insane calf pump as well. (err a bike ride for me involved a 45 minute hike up a hill pushing a 40lb bike). I thought they were going to explode on the walk up - but didn't have any cramping. On the way down I noticed myself stopping a lot to regain my breath. Seemed like my endurance was horrible compared to previous rides. Not drawing too many conclusions though until I try a couple more rides while using.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am prone to minor cramps. I have had them all of my life. I have only seen serious calf cramps when taking clen. Calf and foot cramps.

I have been taking Recreate for around 10 days @ 4 per day and i have not seen any cramping.

I have seen notable changes in my thirst as noted above, i have countered by drinking about 40oz more per day (in class and such).

One thing that i would recommend for you is to consider a product with the Poseidon Complex in it. I have seen great hydration and replenishment with these products.

Good luck with the rest of your Recreate and hopefully you get this situation figure out!