recover pro/ L-glutamine POWDERS

wannapumphard

Awards
anyone have any ideas what type of results to expect from taking a whey protein daily, along with L_glutamine powder and following up with revover pro?
i doing a p90 routine daily, along with lifting too. trying to gain lean muscle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better recovery obviously. I take bulk glutamine with my morning and before bed whey shake and sometimes post as well.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Better recovery obviously. I take bulk glutamine with my morning and before bed whey shake and sometimes post as well.
Do you notice any changes in your mood, well-being, or cognitive function? Since adding bulk glutamine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea better mood when I wake up and throughout the day. I'm more relaxed. Cognitive I would say yeah as well but not sure if it's due to the glutamine. But it def helps alot.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How much are you taking with each shake?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5grams

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, hh.

OP, I would think with that stack, along with a solid diet you should see some solid results.

Everyone is different, so I can't tell you what your results are going to be like.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I remember a BIG debate on here about L-glutamine, It went for days. they had pro's and con's on its use and weither or not it worked. I have used it, I didn't noice too much and I used anywhere fromm 5g to 10g daily

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont expect 20 lbs in a month...heck not even 2 months

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
L-Glut seems to work for some people and not for others. It very cheap so worth a try. I find 5g post workout and 5g pre-bed help me with recovery but don't get any well-being or mood changes.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
glutamine supplementation is bunk . . just make sure your training/diet is dialled in matey

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, hh.

OP, I would think with that stack, along with a solid diet you should see some solid results.

Everyone is different, so I can't tell you what your results are going to be like.
I totally agree with this.