How much AA and BAC do I add to igf-1 lr3. I read the AA burns really bad and can damage the nerve. Any help would be appreciated. And I’m using 1ml slin
Please do more research. There are calculators easily available on Google or tutorials on youtube. This is basic math. Bac is all you need to reconstitute.
You're injecting this into yourself. Take time to learn.
Please do more research. There are calculators easily available on Google or tutorials on youtube. This is basic math. Bac is all you need to reconstitute.
You're injecting this into yourself. Take time to learn.
Please do more research. There are calculators easily available on Google or tutorials on youtube. This is basic math. Bac is all you need to reconstitute.
You're injecting this into yourself. Take time to learn.
I did a lot of research and I have the calculator. I just wanted to hear more answers on this because a lot of people are saying not to use bac and a lot are saying just AA. Thanks for reply tho appreciate it
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.