Recomping with Follidrone 2.0

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
This is my first log on AM. Long time observer, but I’ve never posted. I’m 51 years old and did tons of sponsored logs back in the early 2000’s on the BB.com forum, but left there because I was deploying a lot at that time.

Fast forward to now. I’ve been a lifelong lifter, but made some mistakes when I was younger by doing PH cycles without PCTs and it really messed me up for awhile. I’ve been working hard to recover to a healthier me and have gotten my libido back somewhat and my body almost where I was when I was younger.

in January I was around 196 lbs. I’m 5’ 8” and 183 lbs today. I started using EvlTest and Old School Labs Burst in January through March and it had a major recomp effect on my body. I was maintaining a pretty good diet too.

In a few days I will start the first natural anabolic I’ve taken in over 15 years. Follidrone.

Ive read countless logs and reviews here about its recomping effects and I’m hoping it will help me continue to improve on what I’ve already achieved.

I will be taking Legion Pulse for my preworkout along with Old School Labs Burst (which has given me some great pumps).

I hope I can get something from this and possibly turn this into an 8 week log if things go well this first few weeks.

Here is what I’m starting with:

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Don’t ask me why my pics are sideways like that lol. I’m relaxed in the pics, no flexing. I want to see what I can look like without being flexed out.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
I am going to start with 1 cap in the morning and 2 caps preworkout. I’m taking Karbolyn with it to keep from having any issues as some have reported. Hopefully this kicks ass for me @brundel

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent base to start with!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mick535

Mick535

Awards
I’m going to start my Follidrone regimen on Monday. Really hyped to get going. Thanks guys!

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Started my Follidrone journey today. I began at 6 am with a single pill.

I chased my 2 pill dose with 1 scoop of Legion Pulse, 5 grams of creatine, and 25mg of Karbolyn at around 3:30 pm. I also took a 3 pill dose of Old School Labs Burst.

I hit the gym 30 minutes later. I did a 10 minute warm up on the treadmill and then hit back and biceps for about an hour.

My pump was awesome. The Old School Labs Burst is really great in that respect. I did feel extra pumped today, but I’m not going say it was the Follidrone yet. I was just really stoked to get started and probably had a little bit of the placebo effect going on.

Day 1 is in the books!

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Day 4 done. No real effects to speak of so far. I have been sleeping like a dead man the last few days. I don’t know if this is related, but that has been great.

Feeling good. Lifting hard. But no real difference from what I normally do.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many follidrone bottles you got? I'd recommend at least two back to back because you will see most of your results in the middle/near the end of your first bottle, and you should just keep going

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
How many follidrone bottles you got? I'd recommend at least two back to back because you will see most of your results in the middle/near the end of your first bottle, and you should just keep going
I have one right now. I’ll probably buy another one next week.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
On Day 9 today.

Yesterday, I hit back and biceps and Wow.....my arms were exploding all night afterwards.

I haven’t been this vascular in awhile. It’s only a little over a week and my arms have had an almost constant pump. I’ve had 3 different people comment on my arms just through the weekend. I ordered a second bottle of Follidrone yesterday because of these quick results.

I’m hoping it’s not placebo, but I literally had forearm cramps after dinner last night due to the pump I had. That hasn’t happened in years. I’m really stoked with this right now. Looking forward to seeing what the coming weeks will bring.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^ That’s the best feeling!! I’m glad you are enjoying it so far! You already look great! Excited to see your recomp!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On Day 9 today.

Yesterday, I hit back and biceps and Wow.....my arms were exploding all night afterwards.

I haven’t been this vascular in awhile. It’s only a little over a week and my arms have had an almost constant pump. I’ve had 3 different people comment on my arms just through the weekend. I ordered a second bottle of Follidrone yesterday because of these quick results.

I’m hoping it’s not placebo, but I literally had forearm cramps after dinner last night due to the pump I had. That hasn’t happened in years. I’m really stoked with this right now. Looking forward to seeing what the coming weeks will bring.
Follidrone makes me very vascular, and my skin looks clay like when I run it. It's great stuff.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone makes me very vascular, and my skin looks clay like when I run it. It's great stuff.
Gotta love it! One of my all time fav natty products for sure. I've always got it in stock in my supp stash!

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
The forearm pump has been insane. I’ve had to increase my water intake big time. Started really cramping up the other day. Been drinking like a madman since.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
2 full weeks down. I have to say that I am 51 years old and haven’t seen any real strength increases in a long time. Now, only 2 weeks in on this and I’m seeing increases in reps and weights. Not massive increases, but noticeable ones. Increases I haven’t had in quite a long time. To say that I’ve been on a plateau for awhile is an understatement. Seeing progress like this is incredible.

After my chest and triceps workout tonight I ate dinner and took a shower. Looking in the mirror afterwards, I can’t believe how vascular I’m looking. I don’t know if it translates to the pictures here, but I am really getting a long lasting pump from this.

I’m anxious to see what the next 6 weeks brings me.

IMG_0772.JPG
IMG_0774.JPG

Last edited:
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 full weeks down. I have to say that I am 51?years old and haven’t seen any real strength increases in a long time. Now, only 2 weeks in on this and I’m seeing increases in reps and weights. Not massive increases, but noticeable ones. Increases I haven’t had in quite a long time. To say that I’ve been on a plateau for awhile is an understatement. Seeing progress like this is incredible.

After my chest and triceps workout tonight I ate dinner and took a shower. Looking in the mirror afterwards, I can’t believe how vascular I’m looking. I don’t know if it translates to the pictures here, but I am really getting a long lasting pump from this.

I’m anxious to see what the next 6 weeks brings me.

View attachment 205170View attachment 205171
Nice!! That’s great! I can see a difference already!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking good for your age, and happy to hear you are seeing positives from Follidrone. It's solid.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Abs and obliques on point! Looking good!

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Still seeing some slight strength gains in Week 3. Nothing crazy, but slight and steady increases that are noticeable. For me, it’s easy to see since I haven’t had any real increases in strength from a very firm baseline in a long time.

I’m not feeling quite as vascular this week for some reason but I have increased my water intake due to some cramping in my calves and forearms.

Almost done this first bottle.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still seeing some slight strength gains in Week 3. Nothing crazy, but slight and steady increases that are noticeable. For me, it’s easy to see since I haven’t had any real increases in strength from a very firm baseline in a long time.

I’m not feeling quite as vascular this week for some reason but I have increased my water intake due to some cramping in my calves and forearms.

Almost done this first bottle.
I'm second week into Follidrone and can testify of the vascularity increase.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm second week into Follidrone and can testify of the vascularity increase.
Awesome! Glad it's treating you well. Love increased vascularity as summer time is nearing.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Just finished my first bottle yesterday. Funny thing this morning when I started the new bottle; the capsule colors are different. I don’t know if this means anything, but it stood out to me. I checked the bottle and it’s definitely Follidrone 2.0, but my caps are blue. In my first bottle they were black and red. I’m assuming different lots.

Any thoughts?

On another note, yesterday my boss at work asked me if I was working towards competing. Said I really looked like I am leaning out. Hearing that while wearing business casual really made me feel good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just finished my first bottle yesterday. Funny thing this morning when I started the new bottle; the capsule colors are different. I don’t know if this means anything, but it stood out to me. I checked the bottle and it’s definitely Follidrone 2.0, but my caps are blue. In my first bottle they were black and red. I’m assuming different lots.

Any thoughts?

On another note, yesterday my boss at work asked me if I was working towards competing. Said I really looked like I am leaning out. Hearing that while wearing business casual really made me feel good.
They are normally blue caps, but Brundel switches cap color depending on what he has on hand :)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Any thoughts?

yep they used to be blue, they're red now. my androgin is red too. personally I like the look of the blue ones better, but I enjoy anything colorful. should switch the black side out

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Did a really long, tough shoulder workout yesterday. Along with my strength gains, I really have noticed that my muscular endurance has really increased a lot. Probably more than my strength. I have been pushing a lot of volume. I added two additional exercises and a lot of additional sets to my workout yesterday. I have done that a lot over the last 2 weeks.

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Today marks my 6th week on Follidrone. My gains continue to be small but noticeable. I’m starting to wonder if I will ever be able to stop taking it.

The vascularity in my arms is incredible right now. I’m wondering if I’ll lose it if I stop taking it?

On top of that, I’ve had lower back pain that has kept me from running any faster than a 5.0 on the treadmill. Right now I’m running a 6.5 and haven’t even thought about running that fast in a long time. Just based on this alone, I’m not sure I can stop lol. My back pain is still there, but that has gotten better too. The only thing I’m taking is Follidrone, an NO pump product and a preworkout. I’m amazed.

What functions of the ingredients in Follidrone could be contributing to this? Any ideas?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today marks my 6th week on Follidrone. My gains continue to be small but noticeable. I’m starting to wonder if I will ever be able to stop taking it.

The vascularity in my arms is incredible right now. I’m wondering if I’ll lose it if I stop taking it?

On top of that, I’ve had lower back pain that has kept me from running any faster than a 5.0 on the treadmill. Right now I’m running a 6.5 and haven’t even thought about running that fast in a long time. Just based on this alone, I’m not sure I can stop lol. My back pain is still there, but that has gotten better too. The only thing I’m taking is Follidrone, an NO pump product and a preworkout. I’m amazed.

What functions of the ingredients in Follidrone could be contributing to this? Any ideas?
I believe epicat is pro nitric oxide. And the look does reduce when you come off Follidrone, so I guess you'll have to stay on forever :D

Mick535

Mick535

Awards
Ok, I finished my second bottle of Follidrone 2.0 on Tuesday. That’s 8 weeks.

I can honestly say I haven’t had such a drastic and positive experience with a supplement like this in years. I don’t normally take anything outside of preworkouts, creatine, and protein; so this was something new for me.

I haven’t taken anything like this since around 2005/6.

Everyone has noticed my transformation. Especially my wife. I looked flexed out all the time and my veins are always on display in my arms.

I have really increased in strength, but the recomp has been great. I am now on my third bottle. I don’t know if I can stop taking this lol.

Great supp @brundel !!

Here are my 8 week pics.

IMG_0829.JPG
IMG_0834.JPG
IMG_0832.JPG
IMG_0833.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice progress pics! Looking lean and mean for sure!

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Damn. I hope I can look this good at 50+ years old! Good rig.

I'm about to start my two bottles of Follidrone. I've recently lost a chunk of weight, but I still have a long way to go. I'm hoping this helps keep me motivated and training hard and I see some kind of response in my physique. I still need to drop my gut though, it's such a slow and frustrating experience at times. I have to keep reminding myself to just be patient and consistent.

Thanks for the log. It has me excited to start. I've been reading a lot on here about people not wanting to come off it haha. Are you still taking it or have you had a break?

Good to see you worked out the sideways image issue too! lol

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FD2 is one of my all time favorites. I need to get 3 bottles and hit a recomp after the holidays.
I'm trying to remember all of the positives. . Its been over a year since I used it.
staying pumped through out the day.
Had to keep my carbs up. It can cause hypo.
muscle fullness / improved glycogen supply
erection quality, not sure if it did anything for libido.
I didn't lose weight but gained size. (great for recomp)
Better sleep quality
Improved workout energy starts in about 10 days.
Didn't start seeing changes in the mirror until the end of the first bottle.
I dosed 1/1/1 on off days, 1 am and 2 pre evening workout.

Been off all supplements, except the staples for 2month now.
I'm 57 so us older guys have to stick together!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FD2 is one of my all time favorites. I need to get 3 bottles and hit a recomp after the holidays.
I'm trying to remember all of the positives. . Its been over a year since I used it.
staying pumped through out the day.
Had to keep my carbs up. It can cause hypo.
muscle fullness / improved glycogen supply
erection quality, not sure if it did anything for libido.
I didn't lose weight but gained size. (great for recomp)
Better sleep quality
Improved workout energy starts in about 10 days.
Didn't start seeing changes in the mirror until the end of the first bottle.
I dosed 1/1/1 on off days, 1 am and 2 pre evening workout.

Been off all supplements, except the staples for 2month now.
I'm 57 so us older guys have to stick together!
has a special quercetin in it too. so maybe some overall health bonuses