Recomping with Ep1logue and other goodies

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recomping with Ep1logue, Super PCT, Assasinate, strength unleashed, Forslean, Organic maca, ashwagandha and Sup3r 7.

I only have about a week left of assasinate and when it’s done that’s when I’ll add Sup3r 7.

I’m not in PCT. Nutriverse has a nice deal on Super PCT (3 for $70 I believe). I’ve used Kings Blood and Testify so I figured to give it a shot.

Only a couple days left of strength unleashed but when Massacre comes out I’m definitely adding to it.

Intermittent fasting is the protocol. It’s my bread and butter. 18 hour fasts. Build muscle, burn fat, drop some water is the goal.

Location - Jersey
Age - 32
Height - 5’11”
Weight - 234
Bench - I’ve gotten 300 but right now 275 - 280.
Deadlift - 500
Squat - 365 was a pr but right now 345 or so. I suck at squats.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cold af in Jersey today

Today was day 2 Of Ep1logue. 2 pre workout roughly a half hour before on an empty stomach. Then DGAF pre workout before the gym. Energy and pumps were really nice today. Didn’t want to stop. Crushed it almost 3 hours.

I switched up the training today and did a huge circuit of 2 sets of 20. Almost every machine in there. I was winded, sweaty. Great workout.

Finished with squats, box squats, blasted calfs and 20 minutes on the dreadmill.

Bcaa’s about 20 minutes after that, broke my fast half hour after that.

Protein shake which contains liquid egg whites, almond milk and peanut butter. Creatine and glutamine. Then some chicken...more peanut butter and a banana. I’ll squeeze another meal in before work tonight.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/11/2017

Weighed myself at 232. Down 2 pounds. I’ve been doing the IF thing for about 3 weeks now and I️ didn’t weigh myself when I️ started. 234 last week, down to 232. Pants are looser which is always a nice feeling.

1 Ep1logue pre workout and dgaf.

Obliterated chest with floor presses, incline bench, flat bench, hammer strength dips and cable fly’s. Then triceps. Really good pumps and energy. Again didn’t want to stop. Then 25 min on the dreadmill.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/12/2017

Bday today. 33. Woof.

2 Ep1logue and dgaf pre workout.

Freezing today. Started with 20 min of cardio to warm up. Then blasted arms. 500 reps for calfs, then abs and another 20 min of cardio.

I️ believe today is Day 4 of this supplement stack. Energy and pumps is def from Ep1logue. Muscle endurance/time between sets have improved. I️ do lots of volume so this is good.

Libido is up a bit with the super pct, organic maca and ashwagandha. Was at a wedding last night, ate decent, danced with a fat girl and had to hide my

Tried to start thinking about baseball ??*♀

Gonna bump up the cardio an extra 5 min everyday. And that will be the protocol every week.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11/12/2017

Bday today. 33. Woof.

2 Ep1logue and dgaf pre workout.

Freezing today. Started with 20 min of cardio to warm up. Then blasted arms. 500 reps for calfs, then abs and another 20 min of cardio.

I️ believe today is Day 4 of this supplement stack. Energy and pumps is def from Ep1logue. Muscle endurance/time between sets have improved. I️ do lots of volume so this is good.

Libido is up a bit with the super pct, organic maca and ashwagandha. Was at a wedding last night, ate decent, danced with a fat girl and had to hide my

Tried to start thinking about baseball ??*♀

Gonna bump up the cardio an extra 5 min everyday. And that will be the protocol every week.
Subbed to follow along. Happy birthday bud! LOLs at the eggplant. And BTW, is that some sort of WWE shaker cup up there??

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to follow along. Happy birthday bud! LOLs at the eggplant. And BTW, is that some sort of WWE shaker cup up there??
Thanks dude

The wwe is a souvenir cup I️ got when I️ bought a soda when I️ went to Raw in Newark a few months ago. I use it to keep loose change.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/13/2017

I️ had one Ep1logue before I️ went to bed last night with some bcaas, organic maca and ashwagandha.

Pre workout was 2 Ep1logue and dgaf.

Today was back/traps/rear delts and cardio. Fasted. Crushed it. Great workout. Endurance and time between sets is impressive to say the least. The last time I️ took a sup with those kind of results was YK-11. No joke.

Yesterday was the bday. I️ ate probably 5,000 calories and I’m not exaggerating lol. Did a lil more in the gym, lil more cardio and less carbs today and also fasted for an extra hour.

I’ve been out of the gym for roughly 4 hours and I’m still feeling energy, doing extra things around the house and etc...

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Subbed. Starting Ep1logue and Re1gn stack in 2-3 weeks. Very interested in how Ep1logue treats you.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/17/2017

Weighed in this morning at 234. Up 2 pounds from last week. I️ bumped up the cardio, started doing 2 a days tues wed thurs, strength is up slightly. Clothes are looser, recomping very nicely gentlemen.

On the days I️ gym twice, 1 Ep1logue before each training sesh and 1 before bed with bcaas.

Been doing 18-20 hour fasts.

My pants/jeans are def feeling looser which is nice. More space around the waist, not necessarily around the hips yet, that’s where my stubborn fat is. It won’t move for ish.

Kinda surprised I️ was up 2 pounds being that I️ bumped up the cardio. Not complaining, it’s all good.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

Based on your deadlift, I bet your squat is actually higher and there's a technique issue. If you feel like posting a video, we might be able to troubleshoot it. No pressure though if squat number isn't actually something you care about, and you're more focused on building muscle and dropping fat than squat numbers. :)

When the Massacr3 gets here, don't run a full dose of that + a full dose of Ep1logue. Half dose of each is sufficient.

Lol @ the wedding and fat girl story.

Did you see Perfect Shaker has a WWE collection out now? Though tbh I rarely buy shaker bottles...I think I've bought two of mine, the rest were freebies.

Happy birthday!

Pants looser but weight up is always a good thing.

I think I'm caught up now lol.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brief update and I’ll get more later or tomorrow.

I️ have seen some people have experience mild side effects of Uro B. I️ can honestly say I haven’t noticed any.

Even with intermittent fasting. 18-20 hours now, getting good food in me, caloric deficit and bumping the cardio up weekly, my strength has gone up slightly, pants a tad bit looser than last week, mood is very good, positive, upbeat etc...

I️ have been throwing in 2 a day workouts about 3 times a week. I’ve been dosing Ep1logue one before each workout and one before bed with Sup3r 7 and bcaa’s. I look a smidge bit leaner each morning.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/12/2017

Today was chest, back and cardio. Really good workout. Endurance and time between sets is still really good. Good sweat also.

Weighed myself this morning at 232. I’ve been fluctuating between 232 and 234 the last 3 weeks. I️ look leaner, pants are def looser, shirts are starting to feel looser and strength is up a bit. I’m digging this so far.

I️ ordered Massacr3, re1gn and endur3. I’m stacking these with Ep1logue. Apparently it’s recommended I️ only do 1 pill of each because of the uro b. That would mean 300mg of epicatechin and 150mg of laxo. I️ really wanted to try 300mg of laxo with Ep1logue...so I️ ordered 2 bottles of str3ngth unleashed also

I️ made 2 separate orders so I’ll get str3ngth unleashed, re1gn and endur3 hopefully by Monday and massacr3 doesn’t ship until December 1. See what I️ did there

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is for the 3 and a half people who follow me right now haha.

Overall. I’ve been recomping nicely, strength is slightly up, leaning out a little bit and co workers are saying I look bigger. Winning.

I added strength unleashed, endure and reign. I will say this. I did a YK11 cycle at the beginning of the year, i have a handful of cycles under my belt, nothing too crazy, but YK I had the best endurance, recovery time, rest time between sets best I’ve ever experienced.

Ep1logue is def in full swing, adding reign, endure and strength unleashed (until I get massacre) is the second best I’ve experienced. I’m impressed.

Tonight I blasted arms and calfs. Supersetted everything. The pump was legit, arms looking bigger and fuller just after 2 warm up sets. I killed my forearms and that forearm pump was nice

I’m really starting to dig this right now. Still doing IF, no cardio tonight but back at it tomorrow morning.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like things are going well. That's one heck of an OL stack you're running.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11/13/2017

I️ had one Ep1logue before I️ went to bed last night with some bcaas, organic maca and ashwagandha.

Pre workout was 2 Ep1logue and dgaf.

Today was back/traps/rear delts and cardio. Fasted. Crushed it. Great workout. Endurance and time between sets is impressive to say the least. The last time I️ took a sup with those kind of results was YK-11. No joke.

Yesterday was the bday. I️ ate probably 5,000 calories and I’m not exaggerating lol. Did a lil more in the gym, lil more cardio and less carbs today and also fasted for an extra hour.

I’ve been out of the gym for roughly 4 hours and I’m still feeling energy, doing extra things around the house and etc...

What's 'dgaf'?
YK-11 sounds mad, how come you're not using it on this recomp?
Also, have you measured your bf% during this recomp?