Recompadrol is back as HPScience Glycøshield!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super stoked that today we picked up our first retailer which has 4 stores here in Connecticut ? wouldn’t be possible without all the positive feedback here. Thanks for all the support everybody!

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super stoked that today we picked up our first retailer which has 4 stores here in Connecticut ? wouldn’t be possible without all the positive feedback here. Thanks for all the support everybody!
That's so awesome I'm sure my buddy in New York would be happy to carry this I just posted on your Facebook wall by the way

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's so awesome I'm sure my buddy in New York would be happy to carry this I just posted on your Facebook wall by the way
Thanks mike!! We added another one shortly there after in Long Island, as well as getting Glycøshield on amazon, so it was a good week. I’ll go check my Facebook now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered a Glycøshield from Amazon. Looking forward to when I can give it a try.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are people's thoughts on using GDA's before bed?
I've read that it can help increase overall insulin sensitevity, fat burning and lower fasting blood glucose levels long term.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I've read that it can help increase overall insulin sensitevity, fat burning and lower fasting blood glucose levels long term.
Subd as I'm curious as well!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely can. Taking 1 cap before bed can lower fasting BG and will also serve as a mild diuretic. Wake up leaner and tighter, sleep better and deeper. I always took a GDA before bed well before I made this product. Now I just take a cap of glycoshield at bed time. It’s one of my favorite “off label” uses for it, as is my pre workout cap... myself and others have all reported increased uptake of pre workout nutrition or aminos / pump products and better overall pumps and muscle contraction during training

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking 1 cap before bed can lower fasting BG and will also serve as a mild diuretic. Wake up leaner and tighter, sleep better and deeper. It’s one of my favorite “off label” uses for it, as is my pre workout cap... myself and others have all reported increased uptake of pre workout nutrition or aminos / pump products and better overall pumps and muscle contraction during training
Definitely sounds like I'll be on this GDA before bed thing!
Not before training though. I've made that mistake before, never felt so disorientated and confused in my life.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely sounds like I'll be on this GDA before bed thing!
Not before training though. I've made that mistake before, never felt so disorientated and confused in my life.
I can attest to this working in fact because I pay attention to circadian rhythm (among other things at night/bedtime? my bedtime cocktail also includes GDA/Berberine/Probiotics.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can attest to this working in fact because I pay attention to circadian rhythm (among other things at night/bedtime? my bedtime cocktail also includes GDA/Berberine/Probiotics.
Yep. Gut health, glycoshield, and will be adding a sleep aid like OlympusLabs amnes1a soon. Also taking in 400-600mg magnesium citrate at bed and sometimes zinc

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my bedtime cocktail also includes GDA/Berberine/Probiotics.
Yep. Gut health, glycoshield, and will be adding a sleep aid like OlympusLabs amnes1a soon. Also taking in 400-600mg magnesium citrate at bed and sometimes zinc
My current bed time stack includes 200mg Magnesium Citrate, 15mg Zinc, 1g ALCAR and 1g L-Tryptophan. All washed down with 15ml ACV and natural lemon juice. Soon to be 1 cap of PerforMax Labs' SlinMax added to that now too.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mike!! We added another one shortly there after in Long Island, as well as getting Glycøshield on amazon, so it was a good week. I’ll go check my Facebook now.
Please reach out to Northshore Nutrition Corner in Danvers ma. They are for the more hardcore athletes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please reach out to Northshore Nutrition Corner in Danvers ma. They are for the more hardcore athletes.
Thanks. Done!
Did you get my last PM, not sure if it went thru and don’t recall deleting it (not showing in my sent messages)

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually starting a run with glycoshield. I got my package last night and ate 2 caps right away. My before meal blood glucose was 88, I ate beef stir-fry with a cup of rice, post prandial number was 94..... This stuff is really strong as I know from past bg readings eating the same meal gave me a post prandial number of 126....

Thank you Cam!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually starting a run with glycoshield. I got my package last night and ate 2 caps right away. My before meal blood glucose was 88, I ate beef stir-fry with a cup of rice, post prandial number was 94..... This stuff is really strong as I know from past bg readings eating the same meal gave me a post prandial number of 126....

Thank you Cam!
You’re welcome! This is a very promising outcome and I’m very happy that so many people can benefit from this product

I also am shamelessly in love with this graphic which will help non diabetics understand the numbers very easily!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently out of stock on Amazon í*½í¸•
Yes, should be available again by Monday. We sent them a new shipment this past week. We also have the Shielded Stack on sale at our website hpssupps.com for $59.99 plus free shipping and free shipping on orders over $100

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, should be available again by Monday. We sent them a new shipment this past week. We also have the Shielded Stack on sale at our website hpssupps.com for $59.99 plus free shipping and free shipping on orders over $100
Great products. Running the combo right now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you also on a deficit? Or are you in maintenance or surpus diet at the moment?
Surplus daily.
Had back to back 5,000 calorie days, and was down 1.2 pounds.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surplus daily.
Had back to back 5,000 calorie days, and was down 1.2 pounds.
That's insane!
Looks like GlycoShield really is OG Recompadrol reborn :D
How are you dosing your GlycoShield?

What other supps are you running at the moment?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's insane!
Looks like GlycoShield really is OG Recompadrol reborn :D
How are you dosing your GlycoShield?

What other supps are you running at the moment?
I don't take much stuff
Vitamin D3 - 2000 IU
Multi (OT)
Fishoil, (OxiMega)
Probiotic (Gut Health) been taking this since Matt released it
Digestive Enzymes --> Been taking for 7 years
Coq 10, Cucurmin (Health)
Ergonine (Around workout)
BCAA (If I train fasted)
Pre-Workout (Very sparing maybe 1-2x a week)

Dosing is just before meals
4 caps before the 4 sandwiches (prob well over 300g of carbs with all the fries)
before cereal 2 caps (was over 150g of cereal or 5 servings) ~ 150g carbs
none before donut (it was like 50 carbs?)
2 before ice cream

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin D3 - 2000 IU
Multi (OT)
Fishoil, (OxiMega)
Probiotic (Gut Health) been taking this since Matt released it
Digestive Enzymes --> Been taking for 7 years
Coq 10, Cucurmin (Health)
Ergonine (Around workout)
BCAA (If I train fasted)
Pre-Workout (Very sparing maybe 1-2x a week)

Dosing is just before meals
4 caps before the 4 sandwiches (prob well over 300g of carbs with all the fries)
before cereal 2 caps (was over 150g of cereal or 5 servings) ~ 150g carbs
none before donut (it was like 50 carbs?)
2 before ice cream
So nothing else in regards to weight loss supports. Just goes to prove how powerful GlycoShield really is.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So nothing else in regards to weight loss supports. Just goes to prove how powerful GlycoShield really is.
I never take any of those supplements unless I am dieting. When in a deficit I utilize Yohimbine HCL and Forskolin 95.
In a surplus taking any of those things is overkill (IMO). Learn to control your surplus and save your $.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Ordered mine the other day and receiving it today, excited to give this a go after seeing what Bob and others have been posting.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Down another 2lbs this week, and raised my kcals about 300 per day.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The Solution Some awesome looking food there!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started this this morning, and used 1 cap before my shake with 40 grams CHO from oats, and a couple hours later felt myself going hypo. Powerful stuff!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started this this morning, and used 1 cap before my shake with 40 grams CHO from oats, and a couple hours later felt myself going hypo. Powerful stuff!
Indeed. That’s why that dosing chart is on the bottle! Ive noticed from feedback that the type of cho being consumed has a big affect on this too. Let us know how you like it moving forward!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Indeed. That’s why that dosing chart is on the bottle! Ive noticed from feedback that the type of cho being consumed has a big affect on this too. Let us know how you like it moving forward!
Actually, I do need to mention this also: I’m having a significant bloated gut feeling after each dose and feeding. The last time I experimented with garcinia it did that as well, so I know it’s that, but still, a small bummer as well. Even for meals that aren’t that big at all.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I do need to mention this also: I’m having a significant bloated gut feeling after each dose and feeding. The last time I experimented with garcinia it did that as well, so I know it’s that, but still, a small bummer as well. Even for meals that aren’t that big at all.
I’m glad you mentioned that. 99% of the feedback states the opposite, but that being said, I am sometimes in the same boat.... garcinia CAN cause this but at much higher amounts. The amount in glyco per cap isn’t really enough to cause that on its own. It’s actually more likely the salacia causing that. And believe it or not, that only means you need to take more carbs with your glyco. If there isn’t enough carbs/volume of food in general, the salacia can cause some back up. I do Keto IF and I sometimes have to eat like a whole box of cauliflower rice to get things moving again lol.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting. So you use Glycoshield with keto???

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. So you use Glycoshield with keto???

Yes. I have metabolic damage from an eating disorder years ago for starters. I’m also very Keto adapted and tolerant to GDA ingredients. I only use 1-2 per day except for cheat meals which I’ll up to 4-6 on the day, even tho I stay Keto, I add extra calories from fat and protein. Carbs never eclipse 30g and it’s all from fibrous vegetables and any trace carbs in protein powder. Lipøshield I use daily 2-4 scoops as that’s more geared for excess fat consumption.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes. I have metabolic damage from an eating disorder years ago for starters. I’m also very Keto adapted and tolerant to GDA ingredients. I only use 1-2 per day except for cheat meals which I’ll up to 4-6 on the day, even tho I stay Keto, I add extra calories from fat and protein. Carbs never eclipse 30g and it’s all from fibrous vegetables and any trace carbs in protein powder. Lipøshield I use daily 2-4 scoops as that’s more geared for excess fat consumption.
Gotcha. And you kind of answered my next question: my wife doesn’t each much carbs at all until the weekend. Can’t this only be used on the weekend like that? Or just with binges?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. And you kind of answered my next question: my wife doesn’t each much carbs at all until the weekend. Can’t this only be used on the weekend like that? Or just with binges?
I use at least one cap a day. If I don’t have a need for it for meals, I’ll make Sure to Take on at bed. Definitely worth taking every day for the health benefits of lowered blood sugar and better insulin response, plus the olive leaf for thyroid and anti inflammatory benefits/liver benefits of other ingredients. This product is capable of so much more than just cheat meal damage. My mom is almost 60 and has been losing weight despite eating bags of chips and cartons of ice cream in bed every night lol. She just texted me to send her more.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. I can’t tolerate more than 1 cap at a time. A couple hours later after taking 2, I feel weird, kind of like out of it and ill but I’ve checked my blood sugar and it was 107 one of the times.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. I can’t tolerate more than 1 cap at a time. A couple hours later after taking 2, I feel weird, kind of like out of it and ill but I’ve checked my blood sugar and it was 107 one of the times.
What’d you eat? If you take too much and don’t eat enough it will have the opposite effect. Which is why some users who take it before bed have slightly elevated fasting readings in the morning but they quickly baseline after a small meal or even aminos