Recomp20

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know just came out..... do you want to take it preworkout? Or just first thing in AM and 6-8 hours later?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know just came out..... do you want to take it preworkout? Or just first thing in AM and 6-8 hours later?
with food bro .. can be anytime .. spread the dosage apart .. you can do it with heavy meals .. Symplocos acts as a great GDA as well

If you take a preworkout meal thats ideal.

Mine im doing lunch-dinner .. the days i workout at 5am in morning ( no breakfast ) .. ill do breakfast/dinner ..so doesn't have to be with meals .. main part just get them in lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to running this with turk
Keep us updated on that stack

If u like turk .. i posted a killer deal here expiring july10 - post#16

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep us updated on that stack

If u like turk .. i posted a killer deal here expiring july10 - post#16

Already jumped on it thanks to you. Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already jumped on it thanks to you. Lol
haha nice .. im always looking for deals so always looking out for others to stock and save up

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bumping this... So far I have noticed strength gains in the first week which took me by surprise. I definitely need to dose with a decent size meal for the gda effects and slight nausea if too small a meal. Also side note when dosed around a stim recomp20 does make the effects stronger.
Only a week in but I think I am starting to see some visual results but I will update that in another week.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anybody run this or plan to run this with BMP? Seems like that would be a nice stack!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody run this or plan to run this with BMP? Seems like that would be a nice stack!
With AE or anacyclus for me

Mitoburn or lean edge if just want to be lean and don’t worry about strength

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also wondering how this would work with BMP….interesting

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will say recomp20 gets you sweating. Not sure I would want to add another fat burner to this.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will say recomp20 gets you sweating. Not sure I would want to add another fat burner to this.
Sorry I can't tell you. I'm also on Ursa Major and take 50mg GBB pre workout. So I always look like I just got out of a pool.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have yet to try Ursa major, definitely on my list. Will also add recomp20 does increase my appetite.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd stack that with SNS Lean Edge for sure. Amazing stim free fat loss aid and should also help with appetite control.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll look into leanedge. Never thought of it but if it would help recomp I'll give it a try.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll have to pick up Ursa major when it goes bogo. Is 2ml enough per day?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry I can't tell you. I'm also on Ursa Major and take 50mg GBB pre workout. So I always look like I just got out of a pool.
That beautiful shiny silky hair

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll have to pick up Ursa major when it goes bogo. Is 2ml enough per day?
2mL is a good place to start. I spent a couple months at 2mL and currently bumping it up to 3mL, really enjoying it. Every time theres a BOGO sale I wind up getting more and extending my run lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any thoughts on mitoburn vs tta?
Both are great ingredients. As for which is better, the truth is that this will likely come down to individual response (as with most things) and that some may like one better and others may like the other better. We see a lot of people stacking them.

MitoBurn XT and TTA-500 make for a great stack and either can be stacked with Recomp20.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so the muscle fullness is real.
I'm glad that you're liking the Muscle Fullness with Recomp20. Thank you for sharing the feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Recomp20 will stack great with other fat burners. It makes for a great stack with Lean Edge, MitoBurn XT, TTA-500, Reduce XT, and will be a great stack with Thermo Scorch.

It's funny that you mentioned sweating as a reason to possibly not stack it with other fat burners bc I'm working on a couple of other fat loss formulas as well and there's always the decision of how much GBB to add to one. Some people love the sweating but other people want a lower dose so it isn't as noticeable so its like a juggling act trying to please people on that issue haha.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not going to lie I have had to avoid a lot of formulas because GBB just demolishes me. I am already a perpetual sweater and it just is too much for me. A shame because mechanistically it seems like a pretty cool ingredient and I don't blame companies for using it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not going to lie I have had to avoid a lot of formulas because GBB just demolishes me. I am already a perpetual sweater and it just is too much for me. A shame because mechanistically it seems like a pretty cool ingredient and I don't blame companies for using it.
I'm right there with you myself in that I sweat a lot anyway. I can do small to moderate dosages of it but can't do the dosages that some people do for GBB because I hate sweating much more than I already do.

I think this carries over to day to day life for a lot of people in aspects of school, their jobs, etc. and especially women; the average female doesn't want to sit at her desk sweating profusely from a product even if it does help burn fat. So to me, for most products, its about finding a happy medium as far as dosage for the ingredient.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just popped two recomp preworkout. Sweating pretty good but I work out in the garage and it’s 95 outside . So far I feel good

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Recomp20 considered a stim?
No, its stimulant free. Some people get confused and consider Cocoabuterol a stimulant but it isn't. When people talk about Cocoabuterol providing energy, they are meaning the feel good mental type of energy, not the stimulant type.