sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Code isn't working
Sorry about that. It was fixed this morning. It was because I created the code and didn't enter an expiration date; I was just going to change it to new items being back in stock as new things came in. Apparently some type of date has to be entered haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry about that. It was fixed this morning. It was because I created the code and didn't enter an expiration date; I was just going to change it to new items being back in stock as new things came in. Apparently some type of date has to be entered haha.
It's all good !!

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see this back in stock. Thanks for the discount code. Ordered a 6 pack

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice to see this back in stock. Thanks for the discount code. Ordered a 6 pack
Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm glad that you like it.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how long can you run recomp20 or can you just run it indef?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how long can you run recomp20 or can you just run it indef?
You can run it pretty much as long as you'd like to.

The stack I'm doing now my plan is to run for 20 weeks and I was using Recomp20 for a month before I started this. I was really enjoying Recomp20 and carried it over into adding it to my stack now and the plan as of now is to run it the full time so that would be 24 weeks.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can run it pretty much as long as you'd like to.

The stack I'm doing now my plan is to run for 20 weeks and I was using Recomp20 for a month before I started this. I was really enjoying Recomp20 and carried it over into adding it to my stack now and the plan as of now is to run it the full time so that would be 24 weeks.
thanks for the intel brother

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I know that coffee/caffeine can cause some absorbtion issues with some nutrients/supplements, the only supplement I usually take with coffee is creatine. I just wanted to know if they'd be any problem or potential absorbtion issues with taking my pre-workout Recomp 20 with my pre-workout coffee?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I know that coffee/caffeine can cause some absorbtion issues with some nutrients/supplements, the only supplement I usually take with coffee is creatine. I just wanted to know if they'd be any problem or potential absorbtion issues with taking my pre-workout Recomp 20 with my pre-workout coffee?
Shouldn't be an issue. That's how I do it and it's been fine

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very happy with this product. Getting results faster than RecompRX. I've been stacking it with SNS RX500 ketones, 1g 3x a day with great results.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope none here .. just took 2 caps this morning with my stim pre ( have been 5 days on it .. no issues )

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys.
Just wondered whether it would reduce it's absorption or effectiveness. I'm on my fourth bottle and results have been great, so didn't want to mess it up now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys.
Just wondered whether it would reduce it's absorption or effectiveness. I'm on my fourth bottle and results have been great, so didn't want to mess it up now.
I'm really glad that you are enjoying Recomp20.

I don't think taking it with caffeine would hurt the absorption or effectiveness.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very happy with this product. Getting results faster than RecompRX. I've been stacking it with SNS RX500 ketones, 1g 3x a day with great results.
That's great to hear. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it and getting great results.

RK-500 Xtreme is a very underrated product too; super inexpensive and great for fat loss and recomp.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's great to hear. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it and getting great results.

RK-500 Xtreme is a very underrated product too; super inexpensive and great for fat loss and recomp.
Very underrated but I think it's mainly because ppl bought the other ketones and didn't get any results. Yours is very high dosed and it makes a difference. Great stack!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real life anecdotal and bloodwork proving the effectiveness of Recomp20 and M-Test...

Update on this. SO...

One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol
@sns8778
That is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Some people reading may not realize just how significant that is. For perspective, that is:
  • A 3.8 point increase is approximately a 25% increase in testosterone levels in 4 weeks on Recomp20.
  • A 6.02 point increase is approximately a 40% increase in testosterone levels at the twelve week mark with 12 weeks on Recomp20 and 8 weeks on M-Test.
If you don't mind, could you post that in the Recomp20 thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update on this. SO...

One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol

Some people reading may not realize just how significant that is. For perspective, that is:
  • A 3.8 point increase is approximately a 25% increase in testosterone levels in 4 weeks on Recomp20.
  • A 6.02 point increase is approximately a 40% increase in testosterone levels at the twelve week mark with 12 weeks on Recomp20 and 8 weeks on M-Test.
I think that that really shows how much some people underestimate the increases that can be experienced with really good natural testosterone boosters.

How are you feeling on the stack?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think that that really shows how much some people underestimate the increases that can be experienced with really good natural testosterone boosters.

How are you feeling on the stack?
Although it's not advertised as a pre-workout, the effects of taking Recomp20 pre-workout are undeniable. I have altered when and how I take it a few times to compare and confirm that it was Recomp20 making the difference. It's not an energy or stimulant effect, but there is more "force", for lack of a better word, in the muscle.
The effects of M-Test are subtle, but I have noticed an improvement in sleep, better mood, better attitude towards things, less fatigue, less muscle tiredness and less brain fog.

raji1980

Awards
Is there any recommended timing for dosage? I usually take supplements 630 to 730am. Then 6 to 7 hours later. Can this be taken 6 hours after the first dose or should I space it out more?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any recommended timing for dosage? I usually take supplements 630 to 730am. Then 6 to 7 hours later. Can this be taken 6 hours after the first dose or should I space it out more?
Spacing it out 6 hours would be fine.

I always try for spacing the dosages out about 8 hours apart, but a lot of times it works out more like 6 hours for me too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Isn't ursolic acid one of the triterpenes in this?
SR10X has a lot of phytochemical constituents that contribute to its great results and make it a very versatile ingredient.

It also makes a great stack with Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Spacing it out 6 hours would be fine.

I always try for spacing the dosages out about 8 hours apart, but a lot of times it works out more like 6 hours for me too.
Would spacing it 12 hours apart be best?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure he’s just talked constituents, I have no idea how much but I’m pretty sure SR has some ursolic acid, corsolic acid, etc.

I always forget how loaded this is dosed though. Planning using some in a few months for a cut.

Reactions: SBH
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure he’s just talked constituents, I have no idea how much but I’m pretty sure SR has some ursolic acid, corsolic acid, etc.

I always forget how loaded this is dosed though. Planning using some in a few months for a cut.
Thanks. I edited my answer. I was replying quick and I read it at first as him asking if Ursolic Acid was one of the ingredients in it Recomp20 rather than one of the constituents of SR10X.

SR10X has a lot of great phytochemicals in it that contribute to its overall versatility and great results.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SR10X has a lot of phytochemical constituents that contribute to its great results and make it a very versatile ingredient.

It also makes a great stack with Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel.
The Suppress-c would probably make it an even better stack. I already love the Ursa-Gel might try this.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Suppress-c would probably make it an even better stack. I already love the Ursa-Gel might try this.
Same wavelengths going on over here…

That’s pretty much exactly what I planned for when I decide to cut next. Supp-c + R-20

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same wavelengths going on over here…

That’s pretty much exactly what I planned for when I decide to cut next. Supp-c + R-20
You just confirmed the idea brother. I'm going to use the R-20, Supp-c and pomegranate extract(for ellagic acid) for my off period. Just ordered.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You just confirmed the idea brother. I'm going to use the R-20, Supp-c and pomegranate extract(for ellagic acid) for my off period. Just ordered.
I’m a little obsessed with Pomegranates. I also like the Pomella extract in SNS Cardiovascular Support XT in that regard too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We use Ellagic Acid in Cloma-Plex.

We use Pomella, a clinically researched Pomegranate extract, in Cardiovascular Support XT.

Also, if you're looking at it for the Urolithin-B content though, we offer Urolithin-B XT which would be a great stack with what you're thinking.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What did you feel get from pomella?
The reason that we use Pomella in Cardiovascular Support XT, and will be using it in another upcoming product, is because it is a specific standardization and clinically researched pomegranate extract that has a lot of great studies on it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What did you feel get from pomella?
It is one of those ones I don't "feel" a ton, but it has lots of good data and is pretty strong in health aspects IMHO.

Don't want to derail and SNS listed some other components above, but I have this general thought that runs:

Actual Pomegranates for yummy carbs and broad health benefits all the time-> Ellagic acid and/or Pomella as a bit more specific with health and performance benefits probably taken most of the year-> Urolithin B something extracted super specifically (or like a specific endpoint of the things listed before) that has even more specific benefits (in this case a beast for pumps, performance, and muscle related performance) taken when specific goals are in mind.

I like to think that is kind of how you can look at some of these specific extracts. You can kind of move downstream to target specific benefits or back to more "whole" sources that have lots of broad benefits.

Doesn't work perfectly and you can pick holes in it if you think enough, but that is my thought process at times. :)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So taking a higher dose of pomella would result with all of the associted benefit of Ellagic acid and Urolithin A and B, with less headache, as to not forget to take one of your supplement lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So taking a higher dose of pomella would result with all of the associted benefit of Ellagic acid and Urolithin A and B, with less headache, as to not forget to take one of your supplement lol
Theoretically. The problem is that with these things the amount converted to specific endopoints (specifically Uro A and B) is going to vary from person to person based on a variety of factors. I'd have to go back and look because I can't remember specifics off hand (and not sure exactly how it relates to things like Ellagic Acid, maybe someone else can go further into it), but in studies on Robuvit they showed different amounts of the Urolithins being produced for different people all at the same dose.

I don't want to get too off topic in this thread about R-20 though! I'd be glad to move convo elsewhere if there is a more pertinent thread though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is one of those things where you're talking hypotheticals that wouldn't translate over to the real world.

There are many great ingredients that contain a variety of active constituents, but that doesn't mean that they contain enough of a particular active constituent to deliver the results that you would get from taking that compound by itself.

I'll give you two good examples:
  • Green Tea is a great ingredient that contains a lot of different polyphenols and catechins, including Epicatechin. However, you could not realistically ever drink or consume enough Green Tea to get the effective dosage of Epicatechin from it.
  • Cacao is an ingredient that contains a lot of great constituents, including Epicatechin. However, you would have to take 100 grams of pure cacao to get the amount of Epicatechin that you would get from 1 capsule of Epi-Plex.
So, just like in the above example, it shows that if you want the benefits of Epicatechin, that you need to take Epi-Plex rather than green tea, the same goes for if you want the specific results from Ellagic Acid or Urolithin B. You could buy a bottle of Pomella and swallow a whole bottle a day, and its an expensive ingredient, and you likely wouldn't get the amount of Urolithin B that is in one daily dose of Urolithin-B XT.

Pomella is a great ingredient, but its different than the specific isolated constituents that you're asking about.

Pomella is a clinically researched form of Pomegranate that contains 30% punicalagins. The effective dosage is 200 mg., which is the dosage that we use in Cardiovascular Support XT. The clinical studies on Pomella have nothing at all to do with Urolithin B or Ellagic Acid.

Think about it like this - the dosage of Urolithin B that most people use is 150 mg. to 300 mg. per day. You can't possibly get those benefits from Pomella, nor do they claim you can. Same scenario, the dosage of Ellagic Acid in Cloma-Plex is 600 mg. - so can you imagine how much Pomella you'd have to consume to get 600 mg. of actual Ellagic Acid? It wouldn't be feasible.

I hope I explained all of that in a way that makes sense.

rob111

Awards
Bumping this thread for some info if possible!

After getting some good advice from Steve at SNS a few months ago, I will soon be purchasing a 2 month supply of the following supps:

CEL M Test
CEL Anabolic Effect
SNS Inhibit E

I have had a lot going on since hence the delay in buying these, but I would like to know if it would be worth adding in Recomp 20 for the 2 months also? Would it make a big difference? My goal is to cut although I am already fairly lean at 73KG.

Thanks

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established

After getting some good advice from Steve at SNS a few months ago, I will soon be purchasing a 2 month supply of the following supps:

CEL M Test
CEL Anabolic Effect
SNS Inhibit E

I have had a lot going on since hence the delay in buying these, but I would like to know if it would be worth adding in Recomp 20 for the 2 months also? Would it make a big difference? My goal is to cut although I am already fairly lean at 73KG.

Thanks
Recomp20 is always great addition. That will be a great stack. Personally, I would try to stretch it out to 3 months of Recomp20 and Anabolic Effect, even if that means dropping the M-test or Inhibit E. Nothing against either of those, but Anabolic Effect and Recomp 20 together are excellent, and Anabolic effect in particular really starts to shine after the first 4-6 weeks. You aren't going to want to stop it after 8 weeks.

rob111

Awards
Recomp20 is always great addition. That will be a great stack. Personally, I would try to stretch it out to 3 months of Recomp20 and Anabolic Effect, even if that means dropping the M-test or Inhibit E. Nothing against either of those, but Anabolic Effect and Recomp 20 together are excellent, and Anabolic effect in particular really starts to shine after the first 4-6 weeks. You aren't going to want to stop it after 8 weeks.
Thanks, I really appreciate your input, happy to stretch it to 12 weeks!

Can you tell me what Recomp 20 would add to this particular combo in your experience please?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

CEL M Test
CEL Anabolic Effect
SNS Inhibit E

Thanks

yeah recomp is a great addition ... you have covered high libido, feeling great, strength, shed fluid weight with inhibitE .. and addition of recomp .. you are adding more leaness and that hard muscles look .. also does add strength and fat loss in there as well .. overall you have everyhting covered .. and love the idea of 12 weeks always with these natural .. great stack.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I really appreciate your input, happy to stretch it to 12 weeks!

Can you tell me what Recomp 20 would add to this particular combo in your experience please?
I get nice muscle fullness, some strength gains, and noticeable body recomp....easier for me to drop weight if in a caloric deficit, and some recomp if at maintenance calories

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

CEL M Test
CEL Anabolic Effect
SNS Inhibit E

Thanks
That's a great stack and adding Recomp20 would be a great addition to it.

If you scroll up to post 219 above, you'll see that someone posted bloodwork stacking Recomp20 and M-Test and the results were excellent.

I would run this stack + Recomp20 for 3 to 5 months personally. (Actually getting ready to + a few more items)

rob111

Awards
Many thanks all!

I ran 8 weeks M test and Inhibit E towards the end of last year and noticed incredible leaning out effects. Chest always carries fat even if I have a 6 pack but it tightened up more than it ever has before on a -400 calorie deficit and no cardio.

Im hoping this time with anabolic effect and Recomp 20 I can hold on to as much muscle as possible as I did notice muscle loss aswell as fat, possible as I was in a high deficit for quite a while

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many thanks all!

I ran 8 weeks M test and Inhibit E towards the end of last year and noticed incredible leaning out effects. Chest always carries fat even if I have a 6 pack but it tightened up more than it ever has before on a -400 calorie deficit and no cardio.

Im hoping this time with anabolic effect and Recomp 20 I can hold on to as much muscle as possible as I did notice muscle loss aswell as fat, possible as I was in a high deficit for quite a while
What causes guys to hold more chest fat even when lean? Estrogen or cortisol?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What causes guys to hold more chest fat even when lean? Estrogen or cortisol?
In some cases, just genetics.

It may be estrogen in some people, but overall, many of us just have different problem areas that are going to come off last.