Recomp with leftovers: Epistane + LGD + Sup3r DHEA ?

EmmanuelT

Awards
Hi guys,

Here's the plan: I have open bottles from previous cycles, enough to go into an 8 weeks cycle that would look like :

Sup3r DHEA : 1ml / day
LGD : 5 mg/ day
Epistane : 30 mg pre workout only, 3 to 4 times a week.

On cycle support : Ar1macare Pro

PCT : Sup3r PCT
I also have Nolva on hand.

I don't want to purchase any extra compound, just recomp over 8 weeks with what's left on the shelf.

Oh, and I am already running Mk 677 at 12mg/day - fantastic sleep and nicer skin so far (1 month in), lethargy slowly fading - an plan to keep running it for at least 2 month.

Have you guys already run these compounds together ?

Any input is welcome.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane needs to be dosed 2-4 times a day, not 3-4 times a week. Sup3r pct isn’t enough for pct; why are you planning on only having nolva “on hand” for pct? I think you need to spend more time getting a better understanding of this stuff.

EmmanuelT

Awards
I ve had great results with Epistane pulsed 3 Times a week. Regarding nolva, I will use it during for PCT. Thank you for your help.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ve had great results with Epistane pulsed 3 Times a week. Regarding nolva, I will use it during for PCT. Thank you for your help.
I’d still just run the epi normally imo. Run the nolva 20/20/10/10 btw

EmmanuelT

Awards
I would have to purchase more Epi to run it on a daily basis, though, hence the pulsing. Nolva dosage sounds good, thanks.