Recomp Suggestions

Pjunior22

Awards
Haven't been on this forum for quite some time.

I'm looking for supplements for a re-comp / lean mass effort. Need to step it up for wedding season (getting married in August).

In the past i've had good results with ABE / Erase Pro / Epicatechin/ ArA / AlphaMax in different stacks/durations.

Sadly ABE is no longer around.. Any suggestions to jump start my summer?

I've been interested in 11-oxo in the past but not sure which product to purchase - is OTC PCT fine for this ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For natty products a good replacement of ABE is MassMax xt imo. X gels and massmax xt are always high on my list of go to natty products... I'll let someone else chime in on the 11-oxo.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels and reduce Xt have been very good in helping me in my current recomp.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
As far as 11-oxo..there are 2 versions of it one is caps form second is transdermal.
Ive used both.if you go more than 450mg ull need some pct.i ve used up to 800 mg and results were amazing,awesome pumps,visceral fat gone,amazing endurance..but sides were there for me such as hair loss..if you go that route id go for 500-600 mg and with your diet and training 100% in check you will see changes..it is expensive too though..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR's Follidrone 2.0 is a forum favourite for a recomp...or any kind of physique/training goal really.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you were a fan of epicatechin you should check out Olympus Labs Ep1logue.

I had some pretty solid results on my last cut with it (I recorded results in the Ep1logue q and a in their sub forum).

Controlled Labs Green Might (Creatine, taurine, pomegranate and tart cherry extracts) + preworkout of your preference (combined with Green Might should lead to some awesome workouts and recovery), Olympus Labs Ep1logue, and maybe one other product (if you liked ABE and Erase Pro you could check out Test1fy since it has Anacyclus, Ksm-66, and Abieta in common with those two plus more).

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I'm looking for supplements for a re-comp / lean mass effort. Need to step it up for wedding season (getting married in August).

In the past i've had good results with ABE / Erase Pro / Epicatechin/ ArA / AlphaMax in different stacks/durations.

I've been interested in 11-oxo in the past but not sure which product to purchase - is OTC PCT fine for this ?
I found oral 11 to be complete garbage. Only one I ever noticed both a leaning/growing effect was the 11 from OL that’s isn’t made anymore.

Otherwise, E/C stack with a small cal surplus

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I would just try to get shredded instead of recomp.

If you do want to go with 11-oxo your probably going to need a real pct and should definitely go the transdermal route. And probably add in some dermacrine as well. I ran a log for it a while back on here and it was great, but I busted my ass, so I was going to get those results regardless, I think...

Another route would be something like Chaos and Pain’s Chemical Series: one or two of those stacked together along with some Cannibal Claw. Help optimize your hormones to aid in your goal. Those you should be able to do a otc pct. I will tel you that you may or may not need one, but should get bloodwork to see what’s going on regardless of what you take, same goes for the 11-oxo.

If you do not want to deal with all this maybe keep it simple and to the point:

Boron 6mg morning and night - shown to help increase free test. Super cheap to buy on amazon.

A fat burner, maybe ECA stack

Forskolin forslean 95% extract. A lot of guys on here really like this and you will find a ton of info on how it will help in your goals.

The rest will fall on diet and training.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where are people getting 11-OXO now?

I mean, I used to use that like 10 years ago and saw amazing results but it disappeared.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where are people getting 11-OXO now?

I mean, I used to use that like 10 years ago and saw amazing results but it disappeared.
How did you run it bro? Doesage /stack etc?

What did you notice from it?

Thank you

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has the amount of Epi in BLR Follidrone 2.0 ever been released?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you run it bro? Doesage /stack etc?

What did you notice from it?

Thank you
I want to say it was Ergopharm's 11-OXO. I can't remember the dose of each capsule but I think it was a 60 serving, 2 caps a day. Might of been 200mg per cap?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For me, sns x gels cannot be beat... since the abe is no onger an option, I would opt to stack with a basic forskolin product (for the synergy) and then maybe add something like either SNS growth factor xt (for the added recovery which pairs perfectly with the added damage from the ArA) or CEL M-test (the mood and rest boosts are the keys here for me).

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also agree with Follidrone. Not everything works for everyone but I was surprised at this one.