Unanswered Recomp stack with BMP

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 3 bottles of the new formula BMP, arriving Monday. Want to add a fat burner to facilitate the recomp effect - between DCP, Epitome, and Brite capsules, what would work best with bmp? Or does it matter as they are all effective in their own right

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your current body fat percent? And plan of attack?

That may help guide you for those.

I’d go DCP as my personal preference in most cases, but you’d probably be fine even with just BMP on its own based on reviews.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your gonna love this. I seriously would not bother with anything else for the first month or three. BMP holds onto muscle like nothing else I have ever used. Been on the old BMP and recomping for over 6 months straight. I am also using Vector, Folidrone (continuously since they came out) and Top Muscle twice a week only on Chest / Shoulder area.

Last edited:

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s your current body fat percent? And plan of attack?

That may help guide you for those.

I’d go DCP as my personal preference in most cases, but you’d probably be fine even with just BMP on its own based on reviews.
I’d say around 10-12% - I’m decently lean but went from a conditioned 255-260 down to now 230 over the last year due to finishing up school, MCAT studying, and applying to graduate programs. I’ve lifted 3 times in the last 10 weeks so I’m planning on hitting it hard (strict diet, 6 days a week training) with a surplus and the bmp to get back in the swing of things. Ideally, I want to be able to eat at a surplus while mitigating fat gain and cutting in a few months. If that helps at all in determining what to use/when to use it with bmp

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your gonna love this. I seriously would not bother with anything else for the first month or three. BMP holds onto muscle like nothing else I have ever used. Been on the old BMP and recomping for over 6 months straight. I am also using Vector, Folidrone (continuously since they came out) and Top Muscle twice a week only on Chest / Shoulder area.
I may just hold off on anything else then and see how the bmp is. Granted, I won’t be running everything else that you are but I’m sure it will not disappoint solo. Have some top muscle still to use on arms/delts

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote