Recomp on Msten, DMZ and Epi.

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Asking for a friend...
What does his meal regiment need to look like? He’s trying to lose fat and build muscle. Does he eat in a surplus or tone it down while in cycle?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Asking for a friend...
What does his meal regiment need to look like? He’s trying to lose fat and build muscle. Does he eat in a surplus or tone it down while in cycle?
Provide more details.

Age, training history, his current diet regimen, is he pretty active at work, does he sleep enough, current guest and weight, and has he ever cycled before?

Your current question seems very simple but it certainly isn’t but I’m no expert.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really think stacking all of those would be worth it. An easy diet that works for me is to keep carbs low and go high on fat. I think omega 3s are more efficient for fat burning than carbs. Msten is my favorite from your stack and I can say it's one of my favorites orals I've ever used. I think epistane is a little weak but as far as the gains go I think it's amazing. There's no bloat and very clean gains in general.. Small but noticible.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I don't really think stacking all of those would be worth it. An easy diet that works for me is to keep carbs low and go high on fat. I think omega 3s are more efficient for fat burning than carbs. Msten is my favorite from your stack and I can say it's one of my favorites orals I've ever used. I think epistane is a little weak but as far as the gains go I think it's amazing. There's no bloat and very clean gains in general.. Small but noticible.
Hows msten like in comparison to Epi?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hows msten like in comparison to Epi?
Epi is better for cutting, msten is better for bulking. Simple as that lol. Epistane gave me a harder look while in a slight caloric surplus. Msten gave me fuller muscles, especially in the traps and delts. Chados responded a bit differently to msten though; I think he mentioned it giving him that hard and grainy look.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi is better for cutting, msten is better for bulking. Simple as that lol. Epistane gave me a harder look while in a slight caloric surplus. Msten gave me fuller muscles, especially in the traps and delts. Chados responded a bit differently to msten though; I think he mentioned it giving him that hard and grainy look.
Yeah this is spot on and yes it did.. I was very low on bodyfat before though so I guess that matters a lot. Msten is a very side free (for most people) and strong compound. It's at the top of the one's you'd add the most mass with.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this is spot on and yes it did.. I was very low on bodyfat before though so I guess that matters a lot. Msten is a very side free (for most people) and strong compound. It's at the top of the one's you'd add the most mass with.
SD, Msten and DMZ don’t bloat me much other than a little intramuscular water. All DHT-derived and just like a DHT, they don’t put any real water on you.. the CARBS you eat will be partitioned more effectively and pull water in harder. But drop them carbs and watch how all 3 of these will make a mfcker grainy as hell.

I’m itching to run Msten right now.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
How’s it like for MPB?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SD, Msten and DMZ don’t bloat me much other than a little intramuscular water. All DHT-derived and just like a DHT, they don’t put any real water on you.. the CARBS you eat will be partitioned more effectively and pull water in harder. But drop them carbs and watch how all 3 of these will make a mfcker grainy as hell.

I’m itching to run Msten right now.
Oh yeah that's true but I'd still say you won't notice it at too high bodyfat.. In other words it's not gonna shred you up.

Yup me too.. I almost feel that'll be the next one