Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
New delivery is in. Let's do this !

BLR Follidrone
Musclerage Lipodrol
Musclerage Cardarine
T3 Cytomel

Picking up the T3 tomorrow, going to run it for 6-8 weeks alongside these goodies. I'll be adjusting the dose going by how I feel, but having said that, here's what I propose:

50/50/75/75/100/100

Or

50/50/50/75/75/75/100/100

I might not up it to 100 if I find my sweet spot to be lower. Don't see any point in dosing at 25. Debating whether to take it once daily or break it up into two servings though.

Lipodrol and Cardarine are recommended to be taken once daily pre workout but I'm leaning more towards splitting them into two servings, AM and preworkout, along with my Folli.

As for nutrition, I'm torn between PSMF or Carb Cycling. I think PSMF would yield better results but low carbs on cytomel doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun.

Pumped for what I hope is going to be an awesome cut. Let me know what you guys think !

Attachments

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like a good run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Looks like a good set up that will yield nice results.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Probably only want t3 in the mornings, t4 it doesn't matter.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Probably only want t3 in the mornings, t4 it doesn't matter.
Why so? Shakes? I believe it has a long half life but some people like to split it up into two or three doses . Any merit to it in your opinion?

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why so? Shakes? I believe it has a long half life but some people like to split it up into two or three doses . Any merit to it in your opinion?
So timing for T3 does matter quite a bit, though haven't taken the dosage you're planning.. so now that I think about it, it may actually be better to split and not blast at once... but there are couple issues... absorption is better on an empty stomach and taking it too late will make it harder to sleep. it would've been better for me to say you shouldn't take it in the evening.
T4 has the long halflife and a lot less activity so the timing is really less important.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So timing for T3 does matter quite a bit, though haven't taken the dosage you're planning.. so now that I think about it, it may actually be better to split and not blast at once... but there are couple issues... absorption is better on an empty stomach and taking it too late will make it harder to sleep. it would've been better for me to say you shouldn't take it in the evening.
T4 has the long halflife and a lot less activity so the timing is really less important.
Some guys take T3 before sleeping from what I've read. I happen to be one of those guys who can proper sleep after a cup of coffee or even after taking a stim so I'll probably try that once I'm comfortable with it (probably if/when I bump to 75).

Do you have any information or experience on T2 dosing? It's in Lipodrol, 200 per pill. Rule of thumb is to take 4 times the dose you would take for T3, so it seems to be pretty well dosed. But I wonder if it would fare better split up with the T3 or all loaded up preworkout..

On another but a similar note, I know that T3 doesn't discriminate between different energy substrates, but does the body still go for readily available energy first, or does it start tapping into everything? Say, hypothetically, clen is added into the mix, making fat more available fuel for the body, would it prefer that energy source over others when the thyroid is in overdrive ?

And T2 is known to discriminate, in that it targets lipo more directly. To what extent I can't say, but that's what the literature says. Would this be overshadowed by the cytomel or enhanced.. would they compete in the body?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've also seen people say that even a multi can block absorption of T3 , so should I take it solo or with the other two supps guys?

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah T3 isn't specifically fat burning but will still be mostly fat. Yes I believe liberating fat will push the bias away from muscle tissue--that's one of the benefits of easy steady state (the fat burn heart rate zone). I'd say do the other things you would on any cut--high protein, adequate carbs, lifting, proper sleep

Certain minerals will block thyroid absorption, not sure which, exactly, but a multi WILL mess with it. Dairy is another thing you shouldn't have at the same time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just wanna throw this in. T3 is not selective of what it burns. Without being on a good amount of gear 50 to 75mg will be eating through muscle tissue. That same dose even on gear makes it hard to put on muscle. You would probably be better off not using it or keeping the dose at 12.5 to 25

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just wanna throw this in. T3 is not selective of what it burns. Without being on a good amount of gear 50 to 75mg will be eating through muscle tissue. That same dose even on gear makes it hard to put on muscle. You would probably be better off not using it or keeping the dose at 12.5 to 25
If I'm not wrong, a healthy thyroid produces around 20-30 mcg of T3 a day. Taking 25 daily has suppression without results written all over it IMO. But of course you guys have actual experience and can educate me if I'm wrong :)

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah T3 isn't specifically fat burning but will still be mostly fat. Yes I believe liberating fat will push the bias away from muscle tissue--that's one of the benefits of easy steady state (the fat burn heart rate zone). I'd say do the other things you would on any cut--high protein, adequate carbs, lifting, proper sleep

Certain minerals will block thyroid absorption, not sure which, exactly, but a multi WILL mess with it. Dairy is another thing you shouldn't have at the same time.
There seems to be different views on this like Smont commented above.

I wonder to what extend mineral water would blunt absorption, that's all I drink lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There seems to be different views on this like Smont commented above.

I wonder to what extend mineral water would blunt absorption, that's all I drink lol.
Don't overthink. Take the T3 away from anything you may suspect will hinder absorption. Take with follidrone as that will enhance absorption of anything you take. If worried about muscle wasting, increase protein, which increases nitrogen retention, which increases anabolism.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't overthink. Take the T3 away from anything you may suspect will hinder absorption. Take with follidrone as that will enhance absorption of anything you take. If worried about muscle wasting, increase protein, which increases nitrogen retention, which increases anabolism.
Agreed with this. That's one benefit about taking follidrone is it will help with absoprtion so definitely try to take with it.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did a pilot run today. 10mg/10mg cardarine, 1/1/1 FD2 and Lipodrol. Felt slight warmth with Lipodrol , nothing drastic. Let's see how two preworkout treats me.

I'll get the Cytomel tomorrow so probably starting that Tuesday first thing in the morning.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Cheers bro. Think I would fare better PSMF or carb cycling given the goal is to cut?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quick Update:

This is Day 1; Just popped one Folli and one Lipodrol in the AM, got ready for work and headed out.

Don't know why it didn't hit me this way, or maybe I just didn't notice while washing the cars. Sitting at my desk and sweating in the middle of November now. No not buckets, but no matter how many times I dry my hands with a tissue, they're covered in a sweaty dew. Back of my neck, armpits and torso too. Keep in mind this is just with ONE cap. Sh*t is potent.

I have to admit, I'm enjoying feeling the supplement at work without "feeling" it work; I don't feel wired or stimmed at all. And that's coming from a stim junkie. Complete mental clarity this morning too, though it's too soon to attribute that to anything right now.

Ok I'm starting to feel a little cold now, LOL. Will keep you guys posted!

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok I was not prepared for today. Dosed 20mg Cardarine 2 Lipodrol 2 Folli preworkout, great pump, got a good sweat on. Then I changed into shorts and a hoodie after my shower.. Holy **** I felt cold AF tonight till it wore off Haha.

Anyway the takeaway from today is:

Lipodrol is potent
Plan accordingly in winter
Sweats last for a good four hours.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's the verdict on cardarine though guys? Split doses or both pre? Is more better? I might bump to 30mg/day after a week or two.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the verdict on cardarine though guys? Split doses or both pre? Is more better? I might bump to 30mg/day after a week or two.
Think 20mg cardarine is high. Although I'm not sure what it should be dosed at. It has a long half life, so one dose should be sufficient. And I would carb cycle. I like carb cycling myself, by my bowels like if I just stick with all keto or all carbs xD

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And I would carb cycle. I like carb cycling myself, by my bowels like if I just stick with all keto or all carbs xD
I know that feeling ha. Definitely easier on the bowel movements if you stick to one or the other and not carb cycling. Confusing the body

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Think 20mg cardarine is high. Although I'm not sure what it should be dosed at. It has a long half life, so one dose should be sufficient. And I would carb cycle. I like carb cycling myself, by my bowels like if I just stick with all keto or all carbs xD
Bottle recommendation is 20mg a day, but honestly I don't think anyone is really sure regarding dosing. I've seen guys run 30mg to 50mg and up. I'd draw the line at 30 personally, will run it at least 2 weeks at 20, then see if a10/20 split works any better for me.

Cycling makes more sense with follidrones properties.. right now I'm at 50-75g carbs, 220-250g protein and 50-80g fat (which I consider low carb/PMSF). Will bump up the protein next week. Since I'll be on Cytomel in a day or two, I want SOME carbs but muscle retention and a significant drop in fat mass is priority numero uno here. Any muscle is a bonus.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bottle recommendation is 20mg a day, but honestly I don't think anyone is really sure regarding dosing. I've seen guys run 30mg to 50mg and up. I'd draw the line at 30 personally, will run it at least 2 weeks at 20, then see if a10/20 split works any better for me.

Cycling makes more sense with follidrones properties.. right now I'm at 50-75g carbs, 220-250g protein and 50-80g fat (which I consider low carb/PMSF). Will bump up the protein next week. Since I'll be on Cytomel in a day or two, I want SOME carbs but muscle retention and a significant drop in fat mass is priority numero uno here. Any muscle is a bonus.
I guess people can be different, but you may find that blood sugar is more easily destabilized on T3 so it can really help if your carbs are slow burning and distributed through the day.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cytomel is here. I'm thinking 25mcg in the AM with Follidrone and everything else preworkout (2 Folli, 20mg GW and 3 Lipodrol which includes 600mcg T2).

Then 50mcg Cytomel from Monday onwards. What do you guys think ?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10mg per day will boost endurance and have positive effects on health markers from my experience, I also have heard ppl say 10mg for blood suger levels. So with all those benifits at 10mg I don't see a need to use more. More cost effective. Also back to t3. I've been doing some reading on t3/t4 together so I ordered that combo at 12.5/50mcg and il be giving that a go for 5 weeks tapering up to 37.5/150 and back down.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think that is a lot of T3 to be taking without any anabolics.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
10mg per day will boost endurance and have positive effects on health markers from my experience, I also have heard ppl say 10mg for blood suger levels. So with all those benifits at 10mg I don't see a need to use more. More cost effective. Also back to t3. I've been doing some reading on t3/t4 together so I ordered that combo at 12.5/50mcg and il be giving that a go for 5 weeks tapering up to 37.5/150 and back down.
I've taken FD2 before so I know the acute endurance boost I'm getting is coming from that right now. Having said that I don't "feel" the GW doing much at all right now, though I'm sure it's impressing a positive effect on my bloods.

But what would be an "adequate" dosage to illicit its fat loss/ GDA properties?

Tapering up I agree with, tapering down I don't see the point in. The serum level buildup of T3 over the weeks and it's halflife makes me think it's better to just stop cold turkey, prolonging at a lower dose may not illicit any results while still suppressing you.

I think that is a lot of T3 to be taking without any anabolics.
50mcg? It's quite common from what I've read. T2 is one hundred fold weaker than T3, so 600mcg is effectively equivalent to 6mcg T3.

Last edited:
Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 of Cytomel, took 25mcg when I woke up and went back under the sheets for 20 min. Haven't felt any body warmth yet, but within 5-10minutes I felt .. fresh. I usually don't feel fresh when I wake up these days so if that was the T3.. I like it. lol.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My concern is wasting your hard earned muscle. That's all.
That's why I don't intend to go over 50mcg, except maybe for a little while to see how I respond. Has anyone actually ran it at 25mcg or less and had good results ? Could be that they were hypo and didn't know it (unless they have bloods before)?

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
John Meadows mentioned in one of his seminars that he used it every other day at 25mcg's for the last four weeks of contest prep with great results.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't feel gw is a fat loss product, at least not directly. From what I have seen 10mg a day seems to give all the effects it's suppose to give.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Update

Day 8 of Cytomel. No major changes yet but I did feel visibly slimmer this morning and someone commented in the gym yesterday as well. I've been running at 50mcg everyday, slight warmth experienced, accompanied by hunger that fades away halfway through the day, or maybe I just manage to tune it out after lunch. I don't notice any muscle loss as of yet but it could just not be notable at this point to me. It definitely acts on the adrenals quick, within a few minutes of taking in the morning I feel more awake and alert than before I started it.

I ran 75mcg today just to see how it feels. Definite increase in body warmth, again nothing like popping 3 Lipodrol that **** makes me sweat buckets. But, it's definitely notable. Put my coat on before going into court and I started to perspire lightly within a couple minutes despite it being only 15 C outside today.

Follidrone is giving me nice pumps in the gym and is probably the only thing stopping me from flattening out on T3 right now. Carb cycling between 50 and 150g a day. Thinking of dosing 1/2 (PW)/1 to keep serum levels optimal.

Lipodrol is 3 caps preworkout, the thermo effect is intense. I don't feel wired at all with the 300mg caffiene and 300mg Infinergy, but I'm not sensitive to caffiene at all so if any of you try this product ASSESS YOUR TOLERANCE FIRST. I can still tell it's potent AF.

Since I haven't run GW solo, I can't say much about it. Again I'm sure it has health benefits but I'm not feeling the endurance that everyone raves about. Maybe some of it is hype? Pertinent to mention I take it 45min preworkout not 2 hours before though, because it would be too close to lunch and I prefer taking supps on an empty stomach. Can GW be taken with food without stifling its effects though?

I'm considering throwing Clen in for a 3 week blast. Proposed dosing looks like this:

30/30/40/40/40/50/50/50/60/60/60/70/70/80/80/80/90/90/90/100/100/100
(Of course If I find my sweet spot to be lower than 100mcg I'll stick there for the remainder of the time)

During these 3 weeks I'd run one week with 50mcg T3 then bump it to 75mcg for the remaining two weeks.

Debating whether or not ramping down would be necessary though, I'd rather run it at optimal dose and go cold turkey to rinse out. I don't plan on ramping down T3 either since it's better to stop altogether than continue suppressing at low doses IMO, but that's another story. What do you guys think?

Also would I need to dose Clen away from Cytomel or can I just pop them in the morning and get on with the rest of my day?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't feel gw is a fat loss product, at least not directly. From what I have seen 10mg a day seems to give all the effects it's suppose to give.
What about the mechanism of action on the PPAR Delta receptors? What's your take on it?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Small update. Vascularity is slightly more prominent in my shoulders. Loving the pumps FD2 is giving me.

Any advice on the clen guys?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What about the mechanism of action on the PPAR Delta receptors? What's your take on it?
It's a ppar receptor agonist, I don't know the science stuff enough to get into it. I think the increase in endurence and controlling blood sugar will indirectly lead to fat loss but if you want direct fat burning go with injectable sr

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 19. Fat loss coming along nicely ! Still at 50mcg daily. Waist is down almost an inch and I'm feeling tighter overall. Some days I look flat in the mirror but that's normal on T3, glycogen depletion.

Muscles are also feeling harder. Either it's from a loss of visceral fat, or Follidrone.. or something else ? I'm not aware of any hardening effects of Follidrone. But I'm liking it.

Bumping to 75mcg from Monday for a few days to gauge the effects. Follidrone up to 4 caps daily and throwing in Hydroxycut for the yohimbine.

Dropped the Clen idea because there's only one supplier I trust and hes out of stock at the moment.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 28

Ran 75mcg Cytomel for a week. Started to feel a slight rise in heartrate when I would start doing activities. Bumped to 100mcg. The quick-to-rise heartrate is definitely more pronounced but so is the fat loss. 50mcg when I wake up and 50mcg at night on an empty stomach.

Despite that, and only having two scoops of whey and water in my body, I managed to get a great freaking pump on at the gym today which can only be the FD2 doing it's magic. Loving it.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Admin , could you move this log to the more appropriate forum please?