Unanswered Recomp choice

Viaticus

Awards
Hi, I’m looking to do a fairly long recomp cycle something like 10-12 weeks.

I have an unopened epistsne sautéing in the drawer but someone mentioned to me that Anavar might be a good choice.

I’m basically looking for something oral. Mild and easy. Looking to get cut up whilst maintaining strength. Not looking to add mass. Will do some Oct anyway.

What would you choose between these two?

Viaticus

Awards
Anyone else have thoughts on which is a better choice ?

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Thought i was the only one that sautee's my epistane! I agree wih stacking them. I think epistane is the better choice for a recomp

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anavar is anavar. Epistane is like winstrol. Stack em.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't forget to add a test base - no matter what you chose to do. 12 weeks is a hell of a long time to be shutdown without testosterone!

If only oral maybe trest? Idk, I have a hard time recommending anything but test for a 12 weeks long cycle...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't forget to add a test base - no matter what you chose to do. 12 weeks is a hell of a long time to be shutdown without testosterone!

If only oral maybe trest? Idk, I have a hard time recommending anything but test for a 12 weeks long cycle...
Hell 4 weeks is a long time... last couple 4 week oral cycles, i was hurting by week 3. No more of those for me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

About 3 bottles of Androhard should at least help with tiredness. I’m going to stop calling it lethargy. It’s tiredness. Fatigue.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Probably can’t run Epi 12 weeks, and do you have ONE bottle? I may have read that wrong.
Stuff seems missing here I feel.

I don’t know if dermacrine is still available or maybe you can get some oral Trest low dose so at least you don’t feel like absolute crap.
Epi at a good dose for 12 weeks(6 weeks longer than I would EVER run it) you’d need like 8 bottles of it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably can’t run Epi 12 weeks, and do you have ONE bottle? I may have read that wrong.
Stuff seems missing here I feel.

I don’t know if dermacrine is still available or maybe you can get some oral Trest low dose so at least you don’t feel like absolute crap.
Epi at a good dose for 12 weeks(6 weeks longer than I would EVER run it) you’d need like 8 bottles of it.
Yeah, way too long for Epistane IMO.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s your post cycle gonna look like?
Remember Stanadrol?
That stuff was great for a base, not as good as dermacrine, and a far cry from Test. But for those on the legal side that don’t want to pin

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember prostanozol but that was different.