Recomp black friday input

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,
Im going to end the gain After Xmas and wanted to see your preferred cut/recomp options.

Parameters I am looking to spend ~$30-60/mo on a supplement, and I know stacking is probably the BEST/IDEAL situation but I tend to get lean easily but want to ensure I keep what I have earned since Halloween. I'll work on Macros but may end up near my last prep ranges of 40F 200C and 250P and 30min cardio 5 days/week

What would you say will have the best results of the list (Add suggestions as well)
Ideally $30-60/mo here 4-8 weeks.

EVOMUSE
Eviscerate
AMMO
BMP

XPG/CEL
Lipovantage
Ursolic Gel
Suppress C
Absolved

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you use an APEX BOGO sale, you could get Ursa Major and Flash point (or mass shift) for around 50-60 bucks and if spread out over 60 days, you could get to your goal.

that said since u loose fat easily maybe just double up on UM and take more of it.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can get a 10ml bottle of test for $30-50.

A modest 375mg a week cycle would cost less tjen $30 a month.

I know your looking for supplements but i never really put that into perspective before lol.

I think the Ursa idea is solid.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha. Solid in test. No pinning for me. Only 37. Not there yet.

Ursa is definitely in the running for me.
I'm not familiar with flashpoint's ingredients for fat loss. They come up as antiinflammatories.
Thanks for the input. Solid opinion.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you use an APEX BOGO sale, you could get Ursa Major and Flash point (or mass shift) for around 50-60 bucks and if spread out over 60 days, you could get to your goal.

that said since u loose fat easily maybe just double up on UM and take more of it.
Do you know how many mg of ursolic is in Ursa per ML?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Small tweak. Edit to go from $30/mo to $60/mo
To give a bit more wiggle room. I'll probably cut, 4-8 weeks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you know how many mg of ursolic is in Ursa per ML?
I used to... cant remember sh17 these days 🤪 my homie @Renew1 usually bails me out in these moments of weakness.

Flashpoint can be used as a spot reducing agent. people like to rub it on the typical stubborn areas.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want an Ursolic acid topical stick with Ursa-gel it’s 7g per bottle so you can’t beat that value.

You could do like the 2-pack on DPS for $80 and a bottle of Suppress-C and run Ursa 3 pumps (or like 4 on training and 3 on off days) for 8 weeks and run Suppress-C the last 4 weeks. Or you could buy three bottles of Ursa and run like 5 pumps a day (350mg per day for 60 days) if a high dose experiment sounds fun.

You could also run AMMO instead of Suppress-C in the above scenario or even Eviscerate too.

Lots of options though depending on your needs. If you want more help with things like appetite then Lipovantage 2-months + Ammo in second month, etc.

If you want alternatives to things you listed I think something like Anabolic XT works really well in this scenario for helping facilitate fat loss while keeping workout intensity, mood, and energy high.

Next time I cut though I think I’ll run Recomp-XT though, some of the blood work posted and the high doses ingredients that work well for “recomp” seem pretty good for this kind of scenario. 😁

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I normally don't comment on other companies products, but since this thread specified Ursa-Gel from Xtreme Performance Gels and the Apex reps decided to post in about their Ursa-Major product and try to act like its a better deal, here's a breakdown on that.

Ursa Major is 50 mg. per ml and comes in 30 ml and 60 ml sizes.
- Normal price on 60 ml - 64.99
- 50 mg. per ml x 60 ml per bottle = 3,000 mg. (3 grams per bottle)
So, at their BOGO sale, let's figure 50% off on that price gives you 3 grams at 32.50.

Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel is 70 mg. per ml and 100 ml per bottle.
- 70 mg. per ml x 100 ml per bottle = 7,000 mg. (7 grams per bottle)
- So, a bottle of Ursa-Gel contains over twice the amount of Sodium Ursolate as Ursa Major and the everyday is around 42.95; which is 22.04 less than the everyday price of Ursa Major.
- Even if you compare the every day price of Ursa-Gel to the 50% off price on Ursa-Major, then Ursa-Gel is 10.45 more for over twice the supply.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey all,
Im going to end the gain After Xmas and wanted to see your preferred cut/recomp options.

Parameters I am looking to spend ~$30-60/mo on a supplement, and I know stacking is probably the BEST/IDEAL situation but I tend to get lean easily but want to ensure I keep what I have earned since Halloween. I'll work on Macros but may end up near my last prep ranges of 40F 200C and 250P and 30min cardio 5 days/week

What would you say will have the best results of the list (Add suggestions as well)
Ideally $30-60/mo here 4-8 weeks.

EVOMUSE
Eviscerate
AMMO
BMP

XPG/CEL
Lipovantage
Ursolic Gel
Suppress C
Absolved
Ursa-Gel would make for a great stack with Suppress-C, LipoVantage, or Ab-Solved.

Something that I think would be very beneficial for recomp purposes would be Recomp20. I've known of a lot of people to really enjoy Recomp20 and Ursa-Gel together and get great results from that stack.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I normally don't comment on other companies products, but since this thread specified Ursa-Gel from Xtreme Performance Gels and the Apex reps decided to post in about their Ursa-Major product and try to act like its a better deal, here's a breakdown on that.

Ursa Major is 50 mg. per ml and comes in 30 ml and 60 ml sizes.
- Normal price on 60 ml - 64.99
- 50 mg. per ml x 60 ml per bottle = 3,000 mg. (3 grams per bottle)
So, at their BOGO sale, let's figure 50% off on that price gives you 3 grams at 32.50.

Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel is 70 mg. per ml and 100 ml per bottle.
- 70 mg. per ml x 100 ml per bottle = 7,000 mg. (7 grams per bottle)
- So, a bottle of Ursa-Gel contains over twice the amount of Sodium Ursolate as Ursa Major and the everyday is around 42.95; which is 22.04 less than the everyday price of Ursa Major.
- Even if you compare the every day price of Ursa-Gel to the 50% off price on Ursa-Major, then Ursa-Gel is 10.45 more for over twice the supply.
That's some salesman false accusations right there. I understand that you guys are all trying to sell stuff but I don't see anyone acting like apex was a better deal. Only explaining what deal is on at the moment and what he could get for his money. 🤷‍♂️

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ursa Major is great stuff.

And yes, do a cut. Recomping attemps suck donkey balls.
Definitely one of my favorites from Apex Alchemy!

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I want to try the Ursa gel again but I remember the carrier leaving a dry white film on my skin and getting irritation. It's def a better bang for your buck but I don't get the irritation from Ursa Major.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to try the Ursa gel again but I remember the carrier leaving a dry white film on my skin and getting irritation. It's def a better bang for your buck but I don't get the irritation from Ursa Major.
I get that sometimes as well. I just went through 7 bottles at 5-8 pumps a day! Skin definitely got dry so you have to rotate sites, and rub it in carefully. You rub in too hard it will “crystallize” or lump up and can leave a white residue like you said.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ursa Major is great stuff.

And yes, do a cut. Recomping attemps suck donkey balls.
100% on both statements. I recently used ursa majior for about 6 weeks and i was pleased.

And if op is looking to make new progress Then a recomp is the absolute slowest way there.

Now, if you've already been there before, and you've let yourself go. And it was fairly recent that I think a "recomp" can get you back on track.

But I really think guys gotta be honest with themselves And you need to address whether or not you have been to your end goal before.

When I first got back on cycle I spent 2 years probably trying to recop. Anyone who was here about four and a half years ago knows what i'm talking about. On steroids attempting to recop to a place I had never been before. I wasted years. Then I finally just went on a cut stripped all the fat off and as soon as I reset myself. I got all the progress i've been looking for. One bulk one cut and a refeed into maitnence trumped two years of trying to recomp.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's some salesman false accusations right there. I understand that you guys are all trying to sell stuff but I don't see anyone acting like apex was a better deal. Only explaining what deal is on at the moment and what he could get for his money. 🤷‍♂️
There is nothing that I said that was false.

You seem to be missing the part where the initial post in the thread mentioned XPG Ursa-Gel and it is literally a forum rule that if a company's product is mentioned in the initial post, a company is not allowed to come into the thread about post about their competing product.

For example, if the initial post mentioned Ursa Major, then no one associated with XPG is allowed to come into the thread and try to promote Ursa-Gel.

Literally the very first first reply in the thread was Apex coming into the thread and talking about their BOGO sale.

I never mention Apex products nor do I post about any XPG product in any thread that an Apex product is identified in the first post about - it is against the forum rules to do that; just as its against the forum rules for Apex to have done that in this thread.

I didn't complain, didn't report it to the Admin to try to get them in trouble - I simply pointed out that even with their BOGO pricing, Ursa-Gel is still a much better deal - and I would not have done the cost breakdown if I did had they not posted in this thread.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gee , how many times did I see that ….
How many times do you see me comment on other companies products?

I never mention Apex at all unless they come into a thread about one of our brands and post something.

And you rarely ever see me mention any other brand unless its to say something positive about someone like NOW Foods, Nature's Way, Innovapharm, Ketogenics, Iconic, etc. - brands that I use myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get that sometimes as well. I just went through 7 bottles at 5-8 pumps a day! Skin definitely got dry so you have to rotate sites, and rub it in carefully. You rub in too hard it will “crystallize” or lump up and can leave a white residue like you said.
@rascal14 answered this perfectly.

If you're seeing a white film its because you're trying to rub it in too hard. With the XPG gels, you don't need to rub it in very hard at all and doing so too much can cause a thin white layer to appear.

As far as irritation, with any topicals, its always best to rotate application areas.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% on both statements. I recently used ursa majior for about 6 weeks and i was pleased.

And if op is looking to make new progress Then a recomp is the absolute slowest way there.

Now, if you've already been there before, and you've let yourself go. And it was fairly recent that I think a "recomp" can get you back on track.

But I really think guys gotta be honest with themselves And you need to address whether or not you have been to your end goal before.

When I first got back on cycle I spent 2 years probably trying to recop. Anyone who was here about four and a half years ago knows what i'm talking about. On steroids attempting to recop to a place I had never been before. I wasted years. Then I finally just went on a cut stripped all the fat off and as soon as I reset myself. I got all the progress i've been looking for. One bulk one cut and a refeed into maitnence trumped two years of trying to recomp.
Well here is the sad of it. I know I probably should keep gaining or at least in small surplus.

I'm 6'0 195, happy with my look around 180-185(10% ish) but at 195 I feel sloppy, small love handles and pouch, about 1/2" my guess.

But I'm 37 and not sure I'm going to gain much more. So maybe it's better to just look good at 180-185 and deal with it.
p
Pics are 195 3 weeks no training(vacay in Peru) vs 175 pre contest 2014

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well here is the sad of it. I know I probably should keep gaining or at least in small surplus.

I'm 6'0 195, happy with my look around 180-185(10% ish) but at 195 I feel sloppy, small love handles and pouch, about 1/2" my guess.

But I'm 37 and not sure I'm going to gain much more. So maybe it's better to just look good at 180-185 and deal with it.View attachment 237850View attachment 237851View attachment 237852View attachment 237853p
Pics are 195 3 weeks no training(vacay in Peru) vs 175 pre contest 2014
I think you're in great shape personally.

I think the main thing is going for whatever goal that you're the happiest with and feel the best doing both mentally and physically.

I think the stack you're going to be doing is going to help you both build muscle and lose fat.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I guess condition is in the eye of the beholder.
I feel fat. And I'm not a new age kid who wants to stay shredded. I guess it's an older guy thing too. 37 and I still have the same issue as tweeny boppers

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You been super lean before, and i get it, you dont wanna deal witj that. I think you should find your happy medium. You know how to eat so your gonna be able to get to and maintain that inbetween 185 like nothing. At the same time its winter, you could keep pushing and if something goes wrong you can diet it back down. Im guessing the latter is of less intrest to you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I guess condition is in the eye of the beholder.
I feel fat. And I'm not a new age kid who wants to stay shredded. I guess it's an older guy thing too. 37 and I still have the same issue as tweeny boppers
Shhhhhh🤐 stop calling us old, in march im turning 29 for the 10th time

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You been super lean before, and i get it, you dont wanna deal witj that. I think you should find your happy medium. You know how to eat so your gonna be able to get to and maintain that inbetween 185 like nothing. At the same time its winter, you could keep pushing and if something goes wrong you can diet it back down. Im guessing the latter is of less intrest to you
I mean it isn't but **** I never feel like I gain anything. Seriously maintaining the same measurements for a decade.
Just think this natty, old, maybe not training well, bad genetics, body is all I get.
Maybe just push into new year and keep gaining 1/2lb per month or so. And see what happens

Ya I can drop 10lbs in a month or so. That's easier for me.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I feel it’s a semantics issue, I know what you mean when you say “recomp” and that sometimes people use that term meaning different things.

Just because some people are unsuccessful trying to attempt something of that sort or have different goals doesn’t mean it isn’t possible in the right context. 🙂

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BMP alone is gonna recomp the chit outta you, long as you don't smoke/vape while on it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
BMP alone is gonna recomp the chit outta you, long as you don't smoke/vape while on it.
I gotta ask. How does vaping or smoking stop the product from working..... dosent really make sense to me. I'm not advocating smoking, but i'm genuinely curious how smoking would stop a supplement from working

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gotta ask. How does vaping or smoking stop the product from working..... dosent really make sense to me. I'm not advocating smoking, but i'm genuinely curious how smoking would stop a supplement from working
Nicotine negatively effects bone formation and specifically the pathways trying to be boosted by that BMP product.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What he said above. You can go on the Evomuse part of this forum and learn more about it, but first hand, I was vaping thru a few bottles and they did not work the same, so I have first hand experience. When I don't, I recomp in almost under two weeks, super noticable.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dhea starts this week. I'm about out of Hyperion
I think the dhea will be a daily staple for me

37 yrs old ain't the same as when I was 27....

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dhea starts this week. I'm about out of Hyperion
I think the dhea will be a daily staple for me

37 yrs old ain't the same as when I was 27....
How did you like the Dhea? Dosage? Did you run any AI with it?