Recommended Msten?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that VL no longer carries Msten, I am looking for a brand to use in the future (stimulus check=stock up check). I loved VL, but now that they no longer carry it I am not sure what board sponsors (if any) still carry it. I know PRE still has it, but it doesn't look like they are a board sponsor anymore. Any suggestions?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that VL no longer carries Msten, I am looking for a brand to use in the future (stimulus check=stock up check). I loved VL, but now that they no longer carry it I am not sure what board sponsors (if any) still carry it. I know PRE still has it, but it doesn't look like they are a board sponsor anymore. Any suggestions?
I’ve heard good things about Brawn Nutrition

Hardcore Sports Nutrition has real good Msten if they’re still around. The product is called Xtreme Mass.

MedFit RX is definitley good to go as well if you can find any of their stuff leftover online. They stopped manufacturing a year or so ago I’m pretty sure.

blam44

Awards
I’m in the same boat, looking to pick some up. BL has it but I do not know if it’s reputable. Ever heard of anything from them?

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hardcore Sports Nutrition has real good Msten if they’re still around. The product is called Xtreme Mass.

MedFit RX is definitley good to go as well if you can find any of their stuff leftover online. They stopped manufacturing a year or so ago I’m pretty sure.
Just saw the Xtreme mass on a popular auction site for the low low at under 40! Pretty reputable seeming seller!

Was always curious why Medfit called theirs Winswole, were they comparing it to winstrol?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just saw the Xtreme mass on a popular auction site for the low low at under 40! Pretty reputable seeming seller!

Was always curious why Medfit called theirs Winswole, were they comparing it to winstrol?
A guy just started a topic here asking for help because he can’t sleep and had a nosebleed taking the Xtreme Mass Msten, so you know it’s good I’ve run it before, it’s definitely legit. Probably wouldn’t run 32mg a day like that guy though.

Like most things MedFit did, I think it was all about selling more products. “Winswole” just makes you want to buy it.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I saw that too. Might take advantage of that for the stash

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice thing about the xtreme (I guess depending on perspective) is it’s 6mg caps

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah, they wanted you to associate it with Winstrol.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Curious if you’ve ran Medfits ?
Nah I don’t think so. Everything I’ve ever run from them was on point though. I ran Kong a couple times, their DMZ, D-Nol, YK-11, Trestolone and S23/SR-9009. They never let me down before.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PRE still has it, and their AM10 code is still active

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Personally I don't care for Msten, super toxic compound and it isn't a unique compound with the benefits it brings to the table to no reason to use it

300Blackout614

Awards

I bought some Brawn Msten but haven't tried any of it. I'm really hoping its gtg bc I love msten but I ran some halodrol from then last year that was bunk. I think it was just an old bottle of it but I'm not sure. Have you heard good things about most of their products or just individual ones? I'm not trying to make you repeat yourself, I'm just curious.

300Blackout614

Awards
I ran some Olympus labs msten that was incredible. My biceps got massive and I was strong af. My favorite anabolic ever tbh. My source doesn't have it anymore and I've been looking for some reliable msten but I bought some bunk stuff in tablet form I think and I bought some from brawn nutrition as well. I heard brawn was good but I don't have experience with it bc I still haven't gotten around to trying it. I know predator nutrition has some Olympus Labs msten but I've heard mixed things about Predator tbh. I may buy some just to try and let you know. If you find anything good any time soon lmk.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought some Brawn Msten but haven't tried any of it. I'm really hoping its gtg bc I love msten but I ran some halodrol from then last year that was bunk. I think it was just an old bottle of it but I'm not sure. Have you heard good things about most of their products or just individual ones? I'm not trying to make you repeat yourself, I'm just curious.
Never tried Brawn but I’ve heard good things about their stuff

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a bottle of VL pyrosten(msten) I’ve yet to run

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Planning on running VL Msten in acouple months. Would 4ad be a good test base or should I stack with Androsterone/epiandrosterone?

300Blackout614

Awards
Whatever you do, don't mess with anything by Brawn Nutrition. Everybody says they've heard good things about them but I personally tried their Halo, Epi and Msten and every single one was bunk af. Trash company, total scam.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whatever you do, don't mess with anything by Brawn Nutrition. Everybody says they've heard good things about them but I personally tried their Halo, Epi and Msten and every single one was bunk af. Trash company, total scam.
Someone has a thread going about the lab tests they got on brawn epi, label said 10mg tests showed 8mg of epi so not bunk at all

300Blackout614

Awards
Someone has a thread going about the lab tests they got on brawn epi, label said 10mg tests showed 8mg of epi so not bunk at all
I don't believe that for a second. The halo,epi and msten I took where all bunk. I ran the epi for 6 weeks and got absolutely nothing out of it. I thought maybe it was my diet or something but then when I tried the msten I know for a fact it was completely fake. I get very specific sides from msten and I've ran it countless times, I know exactly what to expect. No sides, nothing at all and I ran it for 6 weeks too. I should have at least felt something. The **** was fake. Maybe they had such low doses that I wasn't affected by it or something. I know my msten and that msten was not real.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey curious what your usual Msten sides are...? What you run it at, gains etc... @300Blackout614

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't believe that for a second. The halo,epi and msten I took where all bunk. I ran the epi for 6 weeks and got absolutely nothing out of it. I thought maybe it was my diet or something but then when I tried the msten I know for a fact it was completely fake. I get very specific sides from msten and I've ran it countless times, I know exactly what to expect. No sides, nothing at all and I ran it for 6 weeks too. I should have at least felt something. The **** was fake. Maybe they had such low doses that I wasn't affected by it or something. I know my msten and that msten was not real.
Maybe you bought a counterfeit product.
Be careful where you buy.

300Blackout614

Awards
Hey curious what your usual Msten sides are...? What you run it at, gains etc... @300Blackout614
The main side I get is this strange feeling in the middle of my palms. It's like pins and needles and then when i grab things it'll pop and send this vibrating feeling up my arm. Very weird. I get back pumps too but the main one is the weird vibrating, pins and needles. I always get that as a side. No matter what my diet is I pack on at least 15 pounds. I've put on 25 a couple times during my first couple cycles but the last couple I've only put on 15. I usually start off at 8mg and then bump up to 16 and then finally 24. The sides at 24 kinda suck but they're worth it. My first cycle I only went up to 20mg

300Blackout614

Awards
Maybe you bought a counterfeit product.
Be careful where you buy.
I really honestly thought I bought it from legit sources. I bought the halo from jwsupps, which is where I bought my cycle of msten, which was legit. Then I think I bought the other 2 from powermyself, which I thought was basically brand website

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The main side I get is this strange feeling in the middle of my palms. It's like pins and needles and then when i grab things it'll pop and send this vibrating feeling up my arm. Very weird. I get back pumps too but the main one is the weird vibrating, pins and needles. I always get that as a side. No matter what my diet is I pack on at least 15 pounds. I've put on 25 a couple times during my first couple cycles but the last couple I've only put on 15. I usually start off at 8mg and then bump up to 16 and then finally 24. The sides at 24 kinda suck but they're worth it. My first cycle I only went up to 20mg
Appreciate the insight, considering running it myself sometime this summer.

Did you try taurine for the back pumps and hand issues? (I’ve read a lot on this compound (and many others) and have never heard of that!)

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know yourself well enough so I'm not going to well you what you had wasn't crap, could be bad source selling fakes or could well be brawn put out a bad batch on purpose or accidentaly, in the ph/ds game your rolling the dice a lot of the time imo, you can only do your research and hope for the best

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never personally ran across a bunk Brawn product.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah what @300Blackout614 is telling is weird. I've thought Brawn to be one the most legit brands when it comes to PH's here in Europe. And the labs @Marne40 ran for the Brawn Epi is factual evidence of that particular product to not be bunk. But the JW and Powermyself are legit shops though.

I'll leave this screenshot here from Brawn's website, if it helps anyone

Attachments

300Blackout614

Awards
You know yourself well enough so I'm not going to well you what you had wasn't crap, could be bad source selling fakes or could well be brawn put out a bad batch on purpose or accidentaly, in the ph/ds game your rolling the dice a lot of the time imo, you can only do your research and hope for the best
Sorry, I hope I didn't come across as a dick or anything but I've had a really bad time with Brawn products. All I see online is great things about them but when I buy them they do nothing. It's frustrating. I've been cursed when it comes to PH's for some reason for the last year. First it was radiannutrition and bunk sdrol, then bunk products from both JW and powermyself and then some straight trash from predator. Is it possible that I sat on the product for too long and it expired? does that happen? I want to buy some 6 bromo from powermyself but I'm so hesitant. I don't need that being fake too.

300Blackout614

Awards
Yeah what @300Blackout614 is telling is weird. I've thought Brawn to be one the most legit brands when it comes to PH's here in Europe. And the labs @Marne40 ran for the Brawn Epi is factual evidence of that particular product to not be bunk. But the JW and Powermyself are legit shops though.

I'll leave this screenshot here from Brawn's website, if it helps anyone
I saw that the other day. I've considered giving it a try again, I've always wanted to try pmag and I want to try their 6 bromo as well.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry, I hope I didn't come across as a dick or anything but I've had a really bad time with Brawn products. All I see online is great things about them but when I buy them they do nothing. It's frustrating. I've been cursed when it comes to PH's for some reason for the last year. First it was radiannutrition and bunk sdrol, then bunk products from both JW and powermyself and then some straight trash from predator. Is it possible that I sat on the product for too long and it expired? does that happen? I want to buy some 6 bromo from powermyself but I'm so hesitant. I don't need that being fake too.
Dont worry you didn't seem the least bit like a dick to me mate, i got radians crap SD too, was properly pumped to get it then so disappointed, had some bunk trenavar and bunk lgd probably more besides that i cant remember, i really dont think stuff expires like that, if anything i think it would just lose potency slighlty but it would take YEARS from what I've read. Not everyone responds as well to these type of compounds or they expect way too much and are then bummed out by modest gains or just dont notice them at all

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A guy just started a topic here asking for help because he can’t sleep and had a nosebleed taking the Xtreme Mass Msten, so you know it’s good I’ve run it before, it’s definitely legit. Probably wouldn’t run 32mg a day like that guy though.

Like most things MedFit did, I think it was all about selling more products. “Winswole” just makes you want to buy it.
If the guy I’m thinking of he has a problem every cycle