Recommended cycle length for Primo + test prop + Anavar/TBol cycle?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone has been doing well and is enjoying their holiday season. I'm planning on running a cycle of primobolan and test prop later this spring along with either Anavar or Turinabol, and I was just curious as to how long I should consider running the cycle for. I understand that primobolan is known to take at least a few weeks to start becoming noticeably effective, so would 12 weeks be a good cycle duration? Or is it too long in regards to the risk it poses of potentially shutting me down permanently?

Thanks

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone has been doing well and is enjoying their holiday season. I'm planning on running a cycle of primobolan and test prop later this spring along with either Anavar or Turinabol, and I was just curious as to how long I should consider running the cycle for. I understand that primobolan is known to take at least a few weeks to start becoming noticeably effective, so would 12 weeks be a good cycle duration? Or is it too long in regards to the risk it poses of potentially shutting me down permanently?

Thanks
If youre running primo I recommend a minimum of 12 weeks w 16 being ideal as its a slow working compound and momentum (takes about week 6 to really get going, it does seem to get better and better each week) is slow building. Since youre using prop you may want to consider switching esters since a longer cycle w prop makes for A LOT of pinning.

Either tbol or anavar would do nicely as an oral. It should be a nice lean clean cycle. Test Primo anavar all-time favorite cycle hands down. The amount of clean gains vs sides makes me favor these types of cycles. T-bol also very good compound would be interchangeable for sure.

Also suppression w primo is minimal. I think the compounds you're proposing are not very harsh in terms of sides and shut down compared to other compounds. Imo 12-16 weeks isnt that risky as none of these compounds are heavily androgenic and are more anabolic in nature.

Last edited:
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If youre running primo I recommend a minimum of 12 weeks w 16 being ideal as its a slow working compound and momentum (takes about week 6 to really get going, it does seem to get better and better each week) is slow building. Since youre using prop you may want to consider switching esters since a longer cycle w prop makes for A LOT of pinning.

Either tbol or anavar would do nicely as an oral. It should be a nice lean clean cycle. Test Primo anavar all-time favorite cycle hands down. The amount of clean gains vs sides makes me favor these types of cycles. T-bol also very good compound would be interchangeable for sure.

Also suppression w primo is minimal. I think the compounds you're proposing are not very harsh compared to other compounds. Imo 12-16 weeks isnt that risky as none of these compounds are heavily androgenic and are more anabolic in nature.
Thanks for the advice; that's some great info. I agree with you 100% about preferring to use compounds that promote lean gains and with minimal sides. I actually ran a cycle last spring and summer with DHB as the centerpiece, and even though I gained some solid lean muscle, the PIP just became absurd after a while. I've been told that primo is the second-best steroid to take for someone whose goal is to gain pure lean mass, but are there any other steroids I should consider with that goal in mind? The only others I'm familiar with are DHB and Equipoise.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice; that's some great info. I agree with you 100% about preferring to use compounds that promote lean gains and with minimal sides. I actually ran a cycle last spring and summer with DHB as the centerpiece, and even though I gained some solid lean muscle, the PIP just became absurd after a while. I've been told that primo is the second-best steroid to take for someone whose goal is to gain pure lean mass, but are there any other steroids I should consider with that goal in mind? The only others I'm familiar with are DHB and Equipoise.
Honestly if youre looking for quality virtual side effect non existent compounds thats the top tier. A lot of other good drugs but the sides vary and become more evident. Even eq as mild as it is in building mass it still comes with more sides.

DHB I haven't done.... I wouldnt even attempt almost every person ive ever ueard of running it jumps ship bc of the pip. I dont think ive heard of 1 single person running it at the cycle length they intended. If seasoned aas users are having that kind of pain im gonna pass on that haha

Also test primo and var or tbol is a good setup imo. No need to look any further. If you can afford to run the primo for a longer period id just do what you have laid out. I think you'll be impressed with what those drugs are capable of doing and you'll feel great while youre on it. One of the reasons I love primo so much is I just feel legit good on it. That overall sense of well being. And the longer you run it the better it gets.