Recommendations for my next AAS Cycle with Test/Deca/Primo/EQ/HGH/Peptides

pintinho

Awards
I'm normally on 200mg Test E weekly TRT.

The plan is to bulk for 12 weeks and run:
  • 500mg or 750mg Test E
  • 300mg Deca
  • 600mg Primo
  • 600mg EQ
  • 2x 2iu HGH daily
  • 4 or 6 weeks on 50/100mg anavar
Supplements in-house:
  • Aromasin (12.5mg)
  • Caber
  • T4 (50mg) (for HGH lethargy)
Unlimited free peptides in-house:
  • GHRP 6
  • GHRP 2
  • Ipamorelin
  • HGH Frag (176-191)
  • IGF1 LR3
Actually, I'm fairly happy with the choice of the 4 injectables. I'm completely new to peptides, as I've never ran anything other than HGH before.

Other things in-house, but not planning to use:
  • Proviron
  • Trenbolone
  • Winstrol
  • Nolvadex
  • Tudca
Important limitations:
  • I quickly suffer from lethargy, so dianabol is not an option.
  • I need a good sleep (7/8/9 hours) for my work, so no tren.
  • I don't have a good appetite on some substances.
  • Last time I ran EQ, my RBC was a bit higher than unusual last time.
I would like to keep a good mood, so no lethargy, desire to murder people, lack of sleep, ability to eat, low side effects would be important.

I'm especially unsure which peptides I should run and how they interact. Obviously I can't run everything at the same time!

Please assume that money is not a big limitation and tips would be welcome! Spending <$1000 monthly would be OK.

I'm probably going back to TRT after the cycle and jump straight into cutting, so just with:
  • 200mg Test E weekly
  • 2x 2iu HGH daily
  • Some of the peptides to burn fat
I would like to receive some tips! Like, what should I be careful with. What should I change?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Little confused on why you chose Primo and Anavar for a bulk? Why not just use Test&Deca&Dbol and use the Proviron if you experience “Deca dick” and lethargy and then keep the others for leaning out?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in to see what others say as this is pretty similar to my winter bulk plan. Personally I was thinking test 600, deca 500, tren 100, hgh 4 iu per day (insulin resistance doesn’t tend to be an issue till 5 iu plus).

i personally love peptides but I’d probably not bother with them whilst using hgh.....aside from bpc snd

I also like my sleep and was thinking low dose tren might limit that side (but I want the nutrient partitioning).

how do you get on with estrogen? Is the eq there to avoid running a gram of test and potential estrogen issues?

personally was looking at kickstarting the 16 weeks with 100 var and finishing with 20mg sdrol for last 4 (but if you suffer with lethargy don’t go near sdrol)