Recommend me a GDA

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GlycoPhase is my go to GDA but right now I can’t find it anywhere in Europe. So I need to get my hands on another good one until it comes back in stock.

I use GDA’s mainly for nutrition partition but I also use it when I have a refeed.

The only one I can find in my country (Sweden) is GDA+ from Axe & Sledge. But I can find others in EU based web shops. US web shops are no go as I’ve never gotten anything I’ve ordered over seas.

So list your favorites and I’ll see if any are available to me.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on MoA you’re seeking. Just straight AMPk activation? I’d probably get some Berberine. Non-AMPk based? I’d look into GymnePURE

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GlycoPhase is my go to GDA but right now I can’t find it anywhere in Europe. So I need to get my hands on another good one until it comes back in stock.

I use GDA’s mainly for nutrition partition but I also use it when I have a refeed.

The only one I can find in my country (Sweden) is GDA+ from Axe & Sledge. But I can find others in EU based web shops. US web shops are no go as I’ve never gotten anything I’ve ordered over seas.

So list your favorites and I’ll see if any are available to me.

I was gonna mention Glycophase as well for its price and whats in it .. cant be beat .. but yea its sold out everywhere .. ill check with the boss maybe its being shipped

but Axe & sledge looks decent too .. is it worth $45-50 .. not imo but if your in rush and have no other options then its not a bad choice.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking for a gda too, glycophase is only available from a retailer I’ve had issues with and predator is oos, the only one I’m thinking of having a go with is glaxon cheat.

maybe get single ingredients for the time being?

tullius

Awards
I have enjoyed using slinmax from performax labs for a GDA. Use it preworkout and sip gaspari sizeon and it seems to result in greater pumps and really shuttles the sizeon/peptopro where I want it, which is into the muscles.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was gonna mention Glycophase as well for its price and whats in it .. cant be beat .. but yea its sold out everywhere .. ill check with the boss maybe its being shipped

but Axe & sledge looks decent too .. is it worth $45-50 .. not imo but if your in rush and have no other options then its not a bad choice.
Yeah i think Powermyself might have some Gycophase on its way but they didnt really know themselves haha.
Axe & Sledge has so much "blocking" ingredients im wondering if its not best duited for cheat meals and not every day use.

I’m looking for a gda too, glycophase is only available from a retailer I’ve had issues with and predator is oos, the only one I’m thinking of having a go with is glaxon cheat.

maybe get single ingredients for the time being?
I ended up ordering BRAWN Recompagen V2 as it was the closest i could find to GycoPhase. I kinda doubt they have the same quality ingredients but it will have to do until i can get my hand on the real thing.

Nutrient Partitioning & AMPK Complex
Agmatine Sulphate 500mg
Berberine HCL 300mg
Na-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 250mg
Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (standardized to 75% gymnemic acids) 150mg
Pterostilbene 100mg
Banaba Leaf Extract 100mg
(Lagerstroemia Speciosa)(standardized to 1% Corosolic Acid)
BioPerine 5mg
Chromium Polynicotinate 300mcg

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah i think Powermyself might have some Gycophase on its way but they didnt really know themselves haha.
Axe & Sledge has so much "blocking" ingredients im wondering if its not best duited for cheat meals and not every day use.

I ended up ordering BRAWN Recompagen V2 as it was the closest i could find to GycoPhase. I kinda doubt they have the same quality ingredients but it will have to do until i can get my hand on the real thing.

Agmatine Sulphate 500mg
Berberine HCL 300mg
Pterostilbene 100mg
BioPerine 5mg
why do you doubt they have the same quality ingredients? It all comes from the same place. The 500mg Na-R-Alpha Lipoic dose makes it more than worthwhile. Glycophase uses a fifth of that, so no brainer really.

Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why do you doubt they have the same quality ingredients? It all comes from the same place. The 500mg Na-R-Alpha Lipoic dose makes it more than worthwhile. Glycophase uses a fifth of that, so no brainier really.
I guess it comes from brand trust and i trust SNS. I also know how hard @sns8778 works when it comes to sourcing high quality ingredients.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if its fine with the rules- bodyshock.pro has SNS GlycoPhase in stock - i ordered from them a lot. Not sure how they ship to Sweden but i think shouldnt be an issue.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if its fine with the rules- bodyshock.pro has SNS GlycoPhase in stock - i ordered from them a lot. Not sure how they ship to Sweden but i think shouldnt be an issue.
Thank you, i put in an order there as well. UK delivery has gotten real slow so it will be interesting to see if this arrives faster.
Now i will have enough GDA for a while at least!

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Normally shippment takes 2 days, they claim up to 3 internationally(in europe). I never have any issue with them.
Need to order glycophase as well as mine just finished :)).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FYI, Glycophase should be being restocked here in the next few weeks as its supposed to be getting to SNS here any day (or just has)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI, Glycophase should be being restocked here in the next few weeks as its supposed to be getting to SNS here any day (or just has)
Any idea when Joint Support XT might be available?

it’s always OOS

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any idea when Joint Support XT might be available?

it’s always OOS
It's out of stock because one of the branded ingredient companies had been out of stock. That's the down side of using branded ingredients is that if they are out of it, you're screwed.

We do have the raw materials now so hoping to have it back in stock in a couple weeks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Normally shippment takes 2 days, they claim up to 3 internationally(in europe). I never have any issue with them.
Need to order glycophase as well as mine just finished :)).
Just wanted to let you know i got this yesterday. So pretty fat shipping, havent gotten my UK order yet. Thanks for the heads up!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Agmatine Sulphate 500mg
Berberine HCL 300mg
Pterostilbene 100mg
BioPerine 5mg
So I got this the other day and the label was a bit weird. It says serving size is 3 caps then in the directions it says to take 2 caps.

IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

It says the same on their website

I sent the distributor a question about it. I’ll see what the reply is.

EDIT: Got a reply and 3 caps are the correct dosage, a label mistake.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brawn has a lot of label mistakes lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let you know that we just got GlycoPhase back in stock today so we are good on it on our end :)

I have already emailed Powermyself and Predator to let them know we have it in stock so hopefully they order it soon.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to let you know that we just got GlycoPhase back in stock today so we are good on it on our end :)

I have already emailed Powermyself and Predator to let them know we have it in stock so hopefully they order it soon.
I really hope powermyself will pick this up.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Awesome, lets hope Powermyself gets on that and also gets some Peak02 as well!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really hope powermyself will pick this up.
They normally carry it, they are just out of stock. I hope they will place a reorder for it soon. The last time we got it back in stock, they waited awhile before placing a reorder and we were out of it again by the time they tried to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome, lets hope Powermyself gets on that and also gets some Peak02 as well!
I hope so. Predator placed an order for it today and already had ordered some PEAK02 caps so I hope Powermyself will also.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope so. Predator placed an order for it today and already had ordered some PEAK02 caps so I hope Powermyself will also.
*boart voice* very nice

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Rich Piana Freak Show and the food pumps are unreal

div1872

Awards
  • Established

Agmatine Sulphate 500mg
Berberine HCL 300mg
Pterostilbene 100mg
BioPerine 5mg
Did you run the Recompagen?