Recently started TRT

spookydook3

Member
Recently began getting 200 mg test cyp injections a month around 3 months ago. My total test level was around 272 then. Doing the once a month dropped the level to 255. (I know the dr always knows what he is doing.) Finally he gave me a prescription of 200mg eow but told me I could do 100mg ew. I am going the every week route now. I'm not due for another lab for another 90 days to see how it's going. Has anyone had any good results from this low of a weekly dosage. I'd really like to go at least to 200mg a week.
 
Recently began getting 200 mg test cyp injections a month around 3 months ago. My total test level was around 272 then. Doing the once a month dropped the level to 255. (I know the dr always knows what he is doing.) Finally he gave me a prescription of 200mg eow but told me I could do 100mg ew. I am going the every week route now. I'm not due for another lab for another 90 days to see how it's going. Has anyone had any good results from this low of a weekly dosage. I'd really like to go at least to 200mg a week.

Normally individuals on TRT get great results with 100 mgs a week. You can even split the 100 mgs and inject every 3.5 days. When you start using high amounts especially 200 mgs it will cause either issues that are hard to manage such as high E2. I myself am trying to dial in my E2 and I'm injecting slightly over 100 mgs. My T levels are where they need to be but my E2 is still creeping up.
 
im on 1ml a week and feel great except for a little nipple soreness. have been doing that dose for almost a year now. i also have 2g andropatch for days when i think i need a boost. waiting to get labs in a few weeks
 
Many of us have gone to an e3.5d protocol to keep things much more stable and avoid e2 issues. E2w is a no-no and really outdated. If you don't want to pin 2x a week, at least do once a week.

I do 120mg a week split into 60mg.

More is not better.
 
Many of us have gone to an e3.5d protocol to keep things much more stable and avoid e2 issues. E2w is a no-no and really outdated. If you don't want to pin 2x a week, at least do once a week. I do 120mg a week split into 60mg. More is not better.
and your doc is ok with this? how do you get so much test? I'm only allowed 2 2ml vials per month. the pharmacy wont let me order before month is up
 
and your doc is ok with this? how do you get so much test? I'm only allowed 2 2ml vials per month. the pharmacy wont let me order before month is up

It's not that much test. I get a 10ml vial every 3 months and that leaves me with a surplus of about 2 weeks each time. You are actually getting 12ml every 3 months at your rate.

Also, about your comment above to the other poster. To have a stable blood level throughout the week is so worth 2 pins a week. Besides, you get it down to a no brainer routine. I literally can get my gear out, pull with the 18g, change needles, put on the 25g, pin and be done in 30 sec.
 
These were my most recent results before going once a week. I have decided to switch to Monday and Friday 50 mg injections.
 

Attachments

  • image-1235754375.jpg
    image-1235754375.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 272
Back
Top