Rebound Reloaded vs. ATD

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I have read I am assuming that RR is not an ATD, knowing this will ATD become obsolete? How can RR and regular ATD compare?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I thought RR was just a combo of ATD and Methyl ATD? Am I wrong?
I havent tried it yet so I cant read the bottle. Isnt it basically the same as the "PCT" product by AX? And UltraHotter by ALRI?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
In a word Uni - :hammer:

Well, actually that was an emoticon. :twisted:

Anyway - Reloaded is NOT ATD. It does not contain ATD. I'm not sure on methyl ATD but I don't think so.

It has this 6-Bromine-androstane sort of molecule (I'm probably not spelling it right...).

I think that ATD is now obsolete. Look for my log of Reloaded - brought my test through the roof. And libido was HUGE!

But, you could run both Reloaded and ATD together - that would counteract the libdio dip on ATD. I think it would be sort of redundant. I woudn't advocate (for the sake of your bank account) buying ATD to run with Reloaded (unless you just really, really, really, really like ATD - which there aren't many of those guys).
But, if you've got ATD you stocked up on (as I did) then (to keep your little dude working) buy some RR to stack with it.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Oh, right on. So it's not like the ALRI, and AX products at all.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to this, Im wondering how it will work as PCT since it doesnt crush estrogen like ATD does.

Im thinking that ATD / 6-Bromo (reloaded) might make a nice OTC PCT with ATD being used for maybe only the first week just to really keep Estrogens DOWN, and then just using 6-Bromo...just me thinking out loud. :)

Reloaded is going to contain 2 estrogen controlling substances, one is 6-Bromo, the other is yet to be leaked I think.

Ellagic Acid also interests me, there was a pubmed study on it being loosely referred to as a natural SERM.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have actually postponed my cycle a little bit to pick up some RR (and to test for USP) because I do not agree with ATD during Post Cycle, because to me completely decimating your Estrogen levels doesn't make sense...Really can't wait.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
skigazzi-i am new here so bear with me, but i think ive stumbled on to some thing. instead of doing the ds nha stack-if you did a cycle of rebound 3 caps a day and then did the activate 4 caps a day wouldnt your endocrine system work better - plus maybe cut down on estro rebound? it could be that the stack was pushed on us for them to make more money.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bigt - my feeling on Activate (and I've ran it twice - once by itself and once with Reloaded) is that is basically worthless (for the price) to run alone.

It works better with a test booster - ATD/Reloaded/Powerfull (which is the shizzle)/Fenotest - you get the drill.

That has been my experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jhm80 thanks for your info, that was pretty much my experience with it to. i dont know much about the chemistry of it but after running the rx solo-it has made the effects of the blue up much better than it should be. been on blue up for 2weeks and the only thing i can think of is the rx has made my body more sensitive or receptive to the blue up. btw ive done a pretty good variety of test-boosters.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what Blue Up is - I've never used Controlled Labs (I think that sounds like one of their products...).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, mostly trib-longjack. really nothing special. i am convinced for me anyway that the atd in some way prepped my body for the blue up to have that big of an effect-either that or cl is slipping old school andro in their blue up formula.lol not at that price .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jhm- what i am gettin at is activate without the rx is not that much-but what if you ran the rx as a set up, like a precursor and then ran the activate. after i ran the rx i was run down and lethargic-mostly because of real low estrogen. after i stopped the rx my body was ready to kick up the estro-rebound effect,but instead i hit it with a test booster-so for as long as it lasts i am enjoying it.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATD is obsolete? When did this happen? I had excellent results using ultra uhotter for pct - my strength increased more than my erogmax cycle...

libido was high the whole time and will be using this again unless otherwised shown as a negative.

shct
mr_min

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Shct - ALR modified UHot to cut back on the negitive libido sides and created UHotter.

It was his intent to create a PCT supp that was supportive of libido - not surpressive.

I was speaking of regular ATD. There is a difference between it and Uhotter.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ATD is obsolete? When did this happen? I had excellent results using ultra uhotter for post cycle therapy - my strength increased more than my erogmax cycle...

libido was high the whole time and will be using this again unless otherwised shown as a negative.

shct
mr_min
Uhotter was mATD, not regular ATD.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I've heard mixed reviews of mATD. Some seem to feel that they had better PCT with regular ATD.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Uni - I think it's like anything else: not everyone responds the same...

For example, CissusRX didn't help my ailing left knee any. Yet many others really love it.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Uni - I think it's like anything else: not everyone responds the same...

For example, CissusRX didn't help my ailing left knee any. Yet many others really love it.

It might help to educate yourself more on tha type of pain.

In your case HA or Omega Flex might work better.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
never had any problems with either of the atd prods and Im interested in bromine but I did a couple of searches and it gives some a wicked headache also I did not know it had 2 anti e prods in it- is it also considered a test booster buy other means than lowering e ?:blink:

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i understand the differences between the 2 hots just knowing methyl atd is still atd, just methylated and when i saw obsolete - didn't make sense.

i went from 3 caps nightly to 1 tapering down over 5-6 week in pct when great results...my nuts got enormous, my strength out of control, retain kept me looking lean, definitely no complaints - that is why i might be doing a uher, lx, combined with cissurx and no-xplode very soon.

i thinking based on previous experience alri products and what not, that this will prove to be very positive.

saving the 2500mg of var for later uses this fall....heh

shct

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i understand the differences between the 2 hots just knowing methyl atd is still atd, just methylated and when i saw obsolete - didn't make sense.
Well, it's my understanding that mATD is NOT just methylated ATD as far as how it works. Supposedly mATD is more site specific in its effects (as opposed to systemic like ATD). Some searches will pop up explanations for how the products work differently.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It might help to educate yourself more on tha type of pain.

In your case HA or Omega Flex might work better.
Well.....the word from the man was that Cissus would help. Since there isn't much info out there, that's all I had to go on.

What is HA???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i really was interested in alri hotter, by the time i went to buy it was discontinued, had to go with rebound and got the libido loss every one has been talking about. is pct by ax really the same as original hotter-or have they messed with it.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
i went from 3 caps nightly to 1 tapering down over 5-6 week in post cycle therapy when great results...my nuts got enormous, my strength out of control, retain kept me looking lean, definitely no complaints - that is why i might be doing a uher, lx, combined with cissurx and no-xplode very soon.
Sounds similar to my next PCT.

Cissus,Nolva, RR, Activate,Retain, Superpump250, SizeOn.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i really was interested in alri hotter, by the time i went to buy it was discontinued, had to go with rebound and got the libido loss every one has been talking about. is post cycle therapy by ax really the same as original hotter-or have they messed with it.

to answer your question, yes ax pct is the product alri ultra hotter - ax bought the product from alri and calls it pct. Not only that, but you will find its cheaper to buy the ax pct than alri ultra hotter on websites...

shct

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds similar to my next post cycle therapy.

Cissus,Nolva, RR, Activate,Retain, Superpump250, SizeOn.

based on the results of my previous pct, i will be running this as my "little" cycle. slightly hormonal but not as extreme as a real cycle.

the RR by DS looks pretty promising - switching uhotter and RR can be considered but knowing uhotter works and haven't tested RR, i will stay with my knowns.
shct

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Well.....the word from the man was that Cissus would help. Since there isn't much info out there, that's all I had to go on.

What is HA???
hyaluronic acid

Just and FYI here, I'm not proclaiming to be some guru in this area so please don't take it that way, but... I've had my fair share of pain. ;)

It's all a matter of trial and error mostly.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh.
I actually bought some yesterday at Wal-mart (on sale). A bottle of 30 caps at 20 mgs. each.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Long ago researchers discovered that hydroxylation of ATD at carbon 17 results in a better compound that does not block all the androgen receptors in the whole body like regular ATD. The natural compound is a cousin of ATD made in the brain called 1,4,6-Androstatriene-17-ol-3-one. The only problem was that it was that it had very poor oral bioavailability. So Anabolic Xtreme took this poorly absorbed compound and attached a non liver toxic methyl group to the compound. By attaching the methyl group it makes the compound absorbed very well when taken orally (pill). We named this compound mATD.

found this in regards to mATD verses atd

shct

PS - thanks to those who gave rep points - much appreciated

A few pointers I didnt think about when I posted this originally:

1) AX or Anabolic Xtreme didn't create this product - Alri created and sold the formula to AX who bought the rights to this product. It is sold under the name AX post cycle therapy also known as Alri Ultra Hotter.

2) According to the article I got the above info from, states that when the libido issues were being found by consumers, Alri modified the formula (above) to make it orally available to the body (mATD) and taking away the libido issues the best it could as well as lessening the testosterone boost Ultra Hot gave. (From personal experience, post cycle therapy(P C T)/Ultra Hotter raised my libido/testosterone to the extreme - couldnt ask for more)

Last edited: