Rebirth

L

lbeard45

Awards
I just got a new bottle of rebirth and noticed the ellagic acid and ecottoni amounts are 300mg each and my old bottle they are 400 mg each. Just wondering which one is correct or if it changed. Both purchased from nutriverse.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got a new bottle of rebirth and noticed the ellagic acid and ecottoni amounts are 300mg each and my old bottle they are 400 mg each. Just wondering which one is correct or if it changed. Both purchased from nutriverse.
I just got a new bottle not too long ago and you made me look. You are right..and I never even noticed.

Was there a reason of the change brundel

L

lbeard45

Awards
I was hoping somebody from black lion research could answer about the different ingredient amounts

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a typo on the old bottles. It should have always said 300/300. Someone just caught the mistake and fixed it.
The product is the same.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There was a typo on the old bottles. It should have always said 300/300. Someone just caught the mistake and fixed it.
The product is the same.
That's a very long time for amounts on a label to have been overlooked!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a very long time for amounts on a label to have been overlooked!
Indeed, odd for sure..
The product is the same.
Love the product. It is one of my favorites for libido regardless of using it for PCT or not.

I also ordered an FD2... both did not have a safety seal on the bottle opening itself. Just a piece of tape going across the outside of the bottle and the cover. Is this the new thing for all the products now? This strikes me a little odd brundel

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its true yes. Was a label typo and labels just kept getting reprinted. Wasnt until we made new labels that it was caught.
Product is the same though I assure you. I wouldnt lower it. Just isnt any good reason. The product works so well.

And with regards to the packaging. I designed new custom bottles which I like. There isnt a pre existing shrink seal for them though So we have been using a holographic seal.
This is about to change though. Soon we will have 100% shrink labels. So itll be sealed top to bottom in shrink material with a perforated break at the top. So the holographic seal is going and a full shrink wrap is taking its place. You should start to see them within 30 days I think.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by anything in the supplement industry.