Unanswered Rebirth solo run

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking about experimenting with one pill a day of rebirth for 60 days to see if it can help out with better T/E ratio. Maybe tighten up a bit. Anyone ever tried rebirth pct as a standalone?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was thinking about experimenting with one pill a day of rebirth for 60 days to see if it can help out with better T/E ratio. Maybe tighten up a bit. Anyone ever tried rebirth pct as a standalone?
Don’t really see the point, doubt you will notice anything. If your looking to tighten up a bit without anything hormonal I would try Arimistane

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn’t letrone or exotherm be better for ‘tightening up’ ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would definitely combine Letrone with rebirth. Letrone is a strong estrogen reducer. And I will follow along. Do you plan on getting blood work?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely combine Letrone with rebirth. Letrone is a strong estrogen reducer. And I will follow along. Do you plan on getting blood work?
I agree with these two posts.

I have not seen anyone run Rebirth solo. If you would like to see if it is going to affect your T/E ratio, then you would need to get bloodwork.

Letrone is powerful AI that will reduce estrogen, which means less water, which means tighten up some. Exotherm is a great non stimulant topical fat burner that can be stacked. It can also lower estrogen as well. If you feel like your estrogen is too low with the combo, you could also use Exotherm at a full dose and then run Letrone at a half dose.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with these two posts.

I have not seen anyone run Rebirth solo. If you would like to see if it is going to affect your T/E ratio, then you would need to get bloodwork.

Letrone is powerful AI that will reduce estrogen, which means less water, which means tighten up some. Exotherm is a great non stimulant topical fat burner that can be stacked. It can also lower estrogen as well. If you feel like your estrogen is too low with the combo, you could also use Exotherm at a full dose and then run Letrone at a half dose.
Definitely in my plans to run both, and get blood work myself.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
I agree with all the posts above. No I wasn't planning on doing bloodwork or running a log. Was just curious on what a solo rebirth run would do in terms effects. I know it's not designed to be ran as a standalone, but I think it would be interesting to explore.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with all the posts above. No I wasn't planning on doing bloodwork or running a log. Was just curious on what a solo rebirth run would do in terms effects. I know it's not designed to be ran as a standalone, but I think it would be interesting to explore.
If you run solo, I'll follow along.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote