REBIRTH PCT Question and FD2/Xgels Question

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Getting ready to start PCT after my run of 1 4 epiandro, and was curious if there was any benefit to running rebirth for 8 weeks instead of 4? I bought 2 bottles but dont know if necessary to use both in a row. I will also be running clomid for 4 weeks (25/25/25/12.5) stacked with rebirth and alphmax xt but after 4 weeks of Clomid plus those 2, was going to run additional 4 weeks of rebirth and alphmax xt and add another anabolic like x gels and FD2 probably or is this not a good idea?? Can x gels and FD2 be run together or do they counteract each other because of inflammatory/anti inflammatory reasons?

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Run rebirth 8 weeks. Save xgels for after your run of fd2

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth should be fine for 8 weeks. No need to stack both FD and Xgels. Like mentioned use Xgels later to allow your body full time to get a sense of normal again. FD2.0 will only aid that process while looking at Xgels my personal opinion is that it stresses the body quite a bit

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to start PCT after my run of 1 4 epiandro, and was curious if there was any benefit to running rebirth for 8 weeks instead of 4? I bought 2 bottles but dont know if necessary to use both in a row. I will also be running clomid for 4 weeks (25/25/25/12.5) stacked with rebirth and alphmax xt but after 4 weeks of Clomid plus those 2, was going to run additional 4 weeks of rebirth and alphmax xt and add another anabolic like x gels and FD2 probably or is this not a good idea?? Can x gels and FD2 be run together or do they counteract each other because of inflammatory/anti inflammatory reasons?
Update how is pct going?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Thanks everyone. I actually still have 30 days left of my cycle before i start PCT, just wanted to have all my ducks in a row before i started. During PCT ill be running Clomid, alphamax xt, rebirth, FD2, and BPS sustain alpha for the insane libido gains. I have 2 bottles BPS sustain alpha and was going to run them back to back along with 3 bottles FD2, 2 bottles alphamax xt and 2 bottles of rebirth. Clomid for only 4 weeks