Rebirth any good? Estrogen control

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Anybody try "Rebirth" for anti estrogen? Supposedly it is a natural SERM and does not have the toxic side effects of nolva. Could rebirth be used in PCT?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody try "Rebirth" for anti estrogen? Supposedly it is a natural SERM and does not have the toxic side effects of nolva. Could rebirth be used in PCT?[

If you were gonna go that route which no one recommends get Olympus Labs Super PCT, and it has the same ingredient as rebirth the E Cottini extract is claimed to be a natural serm. But super PCT also has much much more in it, preety sure it’s cheaper to.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody try "Rebirth" for anti estrogen? Supposedly it is a natural SERM and does not have the toxic side effects of nolva. Could rebirth be used in PCT?
First
What is the need for the SERM? You mentioned Nolva which would denote a cycle with a compound. What and for how long?

Second
Anything natural, including the afformentioned products are nice to haves, but if you are on a compound that requires a PCT with a SERM, then you need to have a SERM on hand prior to the cycle to kick start your HPTA and natural production of testosterone.

It's not always the kitchen sink you need, but rather an effective quality product. Not everyone wants to take 8 capsules ED for one part of their PCT when a tiny pill and a capsule from a quality focused product will work just great.

Third
Addressing your thought on the 'toxic' side effects of Nolva. What about the toxic effects of the product you are taking during cycle? What are you going to take for on cycle support? It sounds like you need something there as well. Don't do the harsh compound wihtout taking the proper recovery product.

Rebirth makes an excellent additional as would Letrone while you are on your cycle.
They are both amazing products, and searching the forums will give you more information from non-rep sources.
Follidrone 2.0 would be the best all around product on cycle as well post cycle.

Good luck!
M

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Thanks for the replies brahs! Nolvadex can raise cholesterol levels very high along with AI's. I was thinking about running HCG but read that it can create gynecomastia with estrogen sensitive people. I was thinking about armasin along with nolva to block estrogen or even armidex. It would HCG 3xD for 2 weeks.

Would Rebirth be reliable for PCT estrogen control? HCG will create estrogen build up very fast and I was going to use armasin to stop estrogen rebound if nolva was used. If Rebirth is legit as strong nolva without estro-rebound it might be good option but you like you said it seems better for on cycle control

The E Cottini in Super pct is 600mg which is a bit too high for me. Keep in mind my body is very sensitive and has strong estrogen rebound. The rebirth product has a synergistic effect with the included ellagic acid.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the replies brahs! Nolvadex can raise cholesterol levels very high along with AI's. I was thinking about running HCG but read that it can create gynecomastia with estrogen sensitive people. I was thinking about armasin along with nolva to block estrogen or even armidex. It would HCG 3xD for 2 weeks.

Would Rebirth be reliable for PCT estrogen control? HCG will create estrogen build up very fast and I was going to use armasin to stop estrogen rebound if nolva was used. If Rebirth is legit as strong nolva without estro-rebound it might be good option but you like you said it seems better for on cycle control

The E Cottini in Super pct is 600mg which is a bit too high for me. Keep in mind my body is very sensitive and has strong estrogen rebound. The rebirth product has a synergistic effect with the included ellagic acid.
Nah that’s a huge misconception, you don’t run HCG during PCT. You run it during your cycle so it can keep your balls working, then as you get on your serm you stop the HCG. It makes it a very smooth transition. HCG is suppressive definitely don’t want to use it during PCT. My first ever cycle was Epistane at 6 weeks, I didn’t listen to people and took super PCT instead of a serm. And I was depressed and had extreme anxiety for about 2 months after my cycle, until I finally took Nolvadex. I would highly advise you to take a real Serm. After all you already putting toxins in your body with the Steroids , A little Nolvadex ain’t gonna hurt.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, I've often wondered...if for any cycle (light or heavy) you need a proper SERM for recovery, then why make supplements and market them as OTC Serms? It kinda gives an incorrect impression that using said supplement is good enough for a cycle.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You know, I've often wondered...if for any cycle (light or heavy) you need a proper SERM for recovery, then why make supplements and market them as OTC Serms? It kinda gives an incorrect impression that using said supplement is good enough for a cycle.
Just to get money, I bet 80% of people who use pro hormones don’t even know what a serm is, and they just pick up a OTC PCT from the supplement shop were it’s main ingredient is arimistane lol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ill never understand that.. people are willing to put toxic ph/hormones/aas into them but will then try to avoid serms... makes zero sense to me

Helpmebrahs

Awards
It's less about the toxicity per se and more on the hypersensitivity to products. Last time I took nolva my cholesterol spiked to 250 and the estrogen started rebounding very fast when I stopped.

I have never cycled pro-hormones or steroids. I took a natural test-booster from GNC called "Test-freak" which acted like a pro-hormone in terms of the testosterone build up and estrogen sides. I highly doubt I have the genetics for steroids - as the cholesterol build up would undoubtedly create a heart attack. (Steroid with AI/SERM)

If I had the choice between a Natural SERM vs Nolva/AI. I would probably go with a alternative given how sensitive my body is. Ellagic acid with Eucheuma cottonii seems legit but from what your saying Bigmatt57 it sounds like it can have a nasty effect on your mood and will create anxiety/depression like clomid.

Helpmebrahs

Awards
Erase pro plus and Test-freak were the main supps I took until I tried running nolva, clomid, and armidex with major issues. I think the first time I tried nolva/clomid my testosterone spiked way too high and I was worried about college so I stopped or rather took stuff to counteract it. Kinda a dumb move on my part to try PCT while my next semester of college was about to start.

I was pretty content with erase pro plus until it stopped working.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's less about the toxicity per se and more on the hypersensitivity to products. Last time I took nolva my cholesterol spiked to 250 and the estrogen started rebounding very fast when I stopped.

I have never cycled pro-hormones or steroids. I took a natural test-booster from GNC called "Test-freak" which acted like a pro-hormone in terms of the testosterone build up and estrogen sides. I highly doubt I have the genetics for steroids - as the cholesterol build up would undoubtedly create a heart attack. (Steroid with AI/SERM)

If I had the choice between a Natural SERM vs Nolva/AI. I would probably go with a alternative given how sensitive my body is. Ellagic acid with Eucheuma cottonii seems legit but from what your saying Bigmatt57 it sounds like it can have a nasty effect on your mood and will create anxiety/depression like clomid.
Nah what I was saying that is since I didn’t take a proper PCT, my hormones were all at of wack, and that was causing me to just to feel completely out of wack, until it finally took Nolvadex. Which 1-2 weeks into nolva I felt 100% better, felt like I was taking test.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s why I can’t stress enough how important a serm is.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also a lot of people don’t take Nolvadex because they are taking way to much, You do not need to go over 20mg a day. That’s when you will get bad sides. I would recommend 20/20/10/10. But you can even run 10mg every other day.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ill never understand that.. people are willing to put toxic ph/hormones/aas into them but will then try to avoid serms... makes zero sense to me
To be honest I’m one of those people because not one steroid has made me feel ****, toxic and so on but I have stayed away from harsher gear like superdrol, Tren and so on.
Swarms though To me feel toxic, I feel like death, depressive......

I’m always on now though so need to touch them again.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To be honest I’m one of those people because not one steroid has made me feel ****, toxic and so on but I have stayed away from harsher gear like superdrol, Tren and so on.
Swarms though To me feel toxic, I feel like death, depressive......

I’m always on now though so need to touch them again.
Something like Nolvadex at 20mg daily makes you feel that bad?