Really bad experience on Test Cypionate..

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
So I am running test c @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I started cycle yesterday with first injection and day after I felt HORRIBLE.. all the symptoms I had were very cold shivers, fever temp @ 100.7, no appetite, very low strength and nausea.. there is also flu going around but I found it very odd that it was right when I woke up after first injection. Advice?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of possibilities with this. I had something similiar, though not quite as extreme after my first pin. My bro logic put it down to my body reacting unfavourably to the foreign substance Id recently exposed it to, ie the oil/ester NOT the test itself.

I was fine by the time second pin came around.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
So I am running test c @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I started cycle yesterday with first injection and day after I felt HORRIBLE.. all the symptoms I had were very cold shivers, fever temp @ 100.7, no appetite, very low strength and nausea.. there is also flu going around but I found it very odd that it was right when I woke up after first injection. Advice?
Just deal with it. I got sick for a week the second week of my current cycle, and I rarely get sick. These drugs are hard on the body. Be happy that it happened early on in the cycle, and carry on as planned.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
How is the injection site? Red, swollen, painful? You're probably fine and it's probably just a fluke, but the symptoms you listed are general symptoms of an infection which could stem from your inject. Also probably too early to tell for sure if that's what it is, but it's something to keep in mind.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
How is the injection site? Red, swollen, painful? You're probably fine and it's probably just a fluke, but the symptoms you listed are general symptoms of an infection which could stem from your inject. Also probably too early to tell for sure if that's what it is, but it's something to keep in mind.
Yeah, it's definitely something to keep an eye on, but I'm not sure the site could get infected already after just one day. I could be wrong though.

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
Injection site feels very bruised but perfectly fine on skin surface. Couldn't even tell where I injected at.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you move the pin around, twist it, etc. etc. Any of those would cause PIP. Cyp isn't known to hurt per se...maybe just a initial reaction...as long as it doesn't swell and turn red you should be fine. Sustanon is known to give flu like symptoms after injection.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's definitely something to keep an eye on, but I'm not sure the site could get infected already after just one day. I could be wrong though.
From my understanding, infection takes 2-3 days to set in, but yeah I've had one swell up a little as soon as the next day. I think he's probably fine, but agreed to definitely keep an eye on it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Injection site feels very bruised but perfectly fine on skin surface. Couldn't even tell where I injected at.
another suggestion, your body might not react to the dose your taking in- so I assume you are using 250 x 2 a week. if you drop this down 150- 160 per pin at 3 times a week, your body might adapt better. just have to add an xtra day of pinning but better than feeling like crap

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test flu possibly? Doesn't seem logical with only 1 pin but who knows

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
You tanked your cortisol. Congratulations.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

JBoneke

Awards
I've been hearing about test flu lately. I'm only on trt at ranges of 60 mg every 5 days to 80mg every 5 days to 60 every 4 to 70 every 5. I've been feeling like crap during this time. Bloat,ed, depression, anxiety, blood pressure, etc..
Can slight dose changes over short periods of time cause such drastic issues? Maybe it's important to pick a routine and stick with it. Maybe these minimal changes aren't so minimal.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Why/how does this work and is it dose-dependant
Suppression of LH production drastically reduces adrenal steroid output. A single 500 mg dose of testosterone can easily be expected to suppress LH production within 12 hours.

Cortisol is your friend. Your best friend. There is no hormone in the body more important than cortisol.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Suppression of LH production drastically reduces adrenal steroid output. A single 500 mg dose of testosterone can easily be expected to suppress LH production within 12 hours.

Cortisol is your friend. Your best friend. There is no hormone in the body more important than cortisol.
Guys who are on trt, if asymptomatic not worry?

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards

Will my levels return to normal? I only dosed one time @ 250 mg...

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Will my levels return to normal? I only dosed one time @ 250 mg...
When your LH production resumes, so will adequate cortisol output. Toremifene @ 60 mg/day for 21 days would speed that process dramatically. Or you can just stay on torem and blast away -- that's what I do. Test doses of more than 170 mg per week make me feel like I'm dying unless I'm also taking torem.

coltamatik

coltamatik

Awards
When your LH production resumes, so will adequate cortisol output. Toremifene @ 60 mg/day for 21 days would speed that process dramatically. Or you can just stay on torem and blast away -- that's what I do. Test doses of more than 170 mg per week make me feel like I'm dying unless I'm also taking torem.
Why don't I see people have problems like this more often? Day 4 and I feel back to normal so I don't think that was the problem I may have just had a virus.

WMJA29

WMJA29

Awards
Easier and safer way is using prolensis natural test booster with synergistic blend to help lower estrogen and free up testosterone.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Why don't I see people have problems like this more often? Day 4 and I feel back to normal so I don't think that was the problem I may have just had a virus.
A lot of people have problems with this. Testosterone suppresses adrenal steroid output dose-dependently. The reason that the flu makes you feel like garbage is that cold and flu viruses suppress cortisol release by inhibiting CRH-producing neurons in the hypothalamus. An easy cure for the flu is a short course of low-dose prednisone.

And, most people who take test are so ignorant about cortisol that they think suppressing it is actually good. It's never good to suppress cortisol -- cortisol rises in response to stress in order to protect you.