Realistic picture...

AKM007

Awards
I saw a transformation article at bb

Not to take away anything from his achievement but is something like this even feasible unless your on something stronger than natural supps? It's seems like a huge transformation in 12 weeks...

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I read that he's saw his abs at the end of the challenge, however the time span between the before and after is almost 6 yrs. I also think that he has put in alot of hard work and dedication to achieve what he has achieved. He could have taken something "stronger than natural", but he still had to bust his butt working out and eat according to his goals.....and on that site they will not list anything that he took that's not natty b/C they have had a little legal matter and as far as I know only sell natty supps.

AKM007

Awards
I had my wife snap a photo and uploaded my "before" pics to complete my 200K transformation registration before I could change my mind. Even though the photo was initially embarrassing, uploading it forced me to be accountable. It was one of my best fitness decisions.
No disrespect intended regardless of supplementation. I was under the impression the before and after pics were part of his 200k transformation challenge and that lasted 12 weeks? I might be wrong on this though...

If it indeed happened in 12 weeks would you agree that this would be impossible naturally?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a 6yr transformation. Says so, half way down the article.

AKM007

Awards
Sorry I misunderstood then. Good stuff and thanks for clearing that up :ziplip:

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think you were being disrespectful.... I understand that the article is geared towards leading you to come to the conclusion that you had drawn. To make a clear point, the article is really an ad. While I am not knocking the advertising ....it's written to inspire people that are struggling with weight loss to purchase the same supps this guy supposedly used to hopefully achieve the same goal. I have read a lot of information on the site and it has a wealth of information that you will benefit from. I have also read the post from some of the people that these transformations are about and they even state that sometimes bb modifies their supp stack once there story is placed on the site. I guess to answer your original question ....I'm sure this guy accomplished a lot in the 12 week contest....however the after photo we both see has been 6 years in the making.