Realistic expectations for IGF

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
A few years ago, IGF seemed to be all that anyone was talking about on several of the boards.

Now, I don't see too much about it...

Is the IGF that's available for th peptide companies out there bunk or low quality? Were the benefits of IGF in regards to muscle building and fat burning exaggerated?

I would be interested to run LEGIT igf if it's worth the time and money.

Any thoughts, experiences with IGF?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The quality has gone downhill fairly fast on IGF-1. Truly, there isn't much "Real" igf around anymore like omega, and if you find it.. you will severely pay for it.

The current IGF from research companies will give you more pumps and fullness in the gym, some recomp effect, etc. but it isn't game changer like it use to be back in 2005.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
The quality has gone downhill fairly fast on IGF-1. Truly, there isn't much "Real" igf around anymore like omega, and if you find it.. you will severely pay for it.

The current IGF from research companies will give you more pumps and fullness in the gym, some recomp effect, etc. but it isn't game changer like it use to be back in 2005.
That's a shame.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a shame.
Yea, it really is bro.. not really worth it. If you want to use something exotic, it will be a bit more pricey but,

50-100mg Hexarelin + 100mg Cjc No Dac twice daily, 4 weeks on, 4 off.. IMO would be much better for cosmetic enhancements and recomp.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Yea, it really is bro.. not really worth it. If you want to use something exotic, it will be a bit more pricey but,

50-100mg Hexarelin + 100mg Cjc No Dac twice daily, 4 weeks on, 4 off.. IMO would be much better for cosmetic enhancements and recomp.
Hmmmm...

I'm listening.

What are the common sides associated those two?

If you are feeling extra generous...maybe PM me about it...source wise and what not:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm...

I'm listening.

What are the common sides associated those two?

If you are feeling extra generous...maybe PM me about it...source wise and what not:)
I responded to your pm. Hex can cause prolactin sides, id keep prami on hand, but highly doubt youd need it.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
And he meant those doses in MCG not MG. I would personally not come off the CJC no Dac. Just swap hexarelin for Ipamorelin for four weeks then go back to hex for four weeks then repeat.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Thanks.

All in all...seems like it would be simpler to just run gh lol?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

All in all...seems like it would be simpler to just run gh lol?
Simpler? Technically. You would be injecting one peptide instead of two. If your trying to keep things simple just research 100mcg CJC no Dac and 100mcg ipamorelin. 1-3 doses daily. No need to switch GHRP's, change dosages etc.

It also is going to be a ****load cheaper. Unless you're looking to run Chinese GH. Otherwise Pharm Grade GH is going to cost you $1,200+/month from an anti-aging clinic.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And he meant those doses in MCG not MG. I would personally not come off the CJC no Dac. Just swap hexarelin for Ipamorelin for four weeks then go back to hex for four weeks then repeat.
lol yea, my bad haha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simpler? Technically. You would be injecting one peptide instead of two. If your trying to keep things simple just research 100mcg CJC no Dac and 100mcg ipamorelin. 1-3 doses daily. No need to switch GHRP's, change dosages etc.

It also is going to be a ****load cheaper. Unless you're looking to run Chinese GH. Otherwise Pharm Grade GH is going to cost you $1,200+/month from an anti-aging clinic.
I wouldn't do 100mcg ipam, but that is me. I'd do ghrp-2 or hex. Ipam 500mcg + imo. 500mcg twice daily is very nice but more pricey.

Gh is easier but will be a tad more expensive. Generics vs Pharma grade is a decent difference depending on your generic supplier. Pharma grade you can get overseas but it is still hella expensive, not $1200 though like in the states.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't do 100mcg ipam, but that is me. I'd do ghrp-2 or hex. Ipam 500mcg + imo. 500mcg twice daily is very nice but more pricey.

Gh is easier but will be a tad more expensive. Generics vs Pharma grade is a decent difference depending on your generic supplier. Pharma grade you can get overseas but it is still hella expensive, not $1200 though like in the states.
I recently switched from 2iu pharm to 2iugeneric now 300/100 ipam/cjc no dac am/pm and while there is a difference in fullness fat burning seems to still be cranking.this is over the course of about 15 weeks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recently switched from 2iu pharm to 2iugeneric now 300/100 ipam/cjc no dac am/pm and while there is a difference in fullness fat burning seems to still be cranking.this is over the course of about 15 weeks
Depends on the generics also.. some i trust, some I dont.. its such a risk. When you find someone legit for generics, stay with em. My serum was 29 on Rips.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am considering buying some high priced IGF from a supplier who seems to be highly regarded. Back in the day I LOVED the stuff. Great pumps and recomp. Definitely go hypo if carbs were low. Really helped me with spot injections on bi and tri.