Realism of Test & Tren

trensetterrrr7

Awards
How much muscle does everyone build, even though Tren is more recomp, many still say you can bulk on it, and im devouring calories(whole foods) whilst doing my best to get 5-7 hours sleep a night if my body lets me, but when you read about Tren online it says it builds muscle extremely quick, doesnt feel that way for me, surely im going to be hitting extra reps each workout or something right, I only have 2-3 days off between each big workout like legs/chest/back & bi, 50mg tren A everyday & bumping up my test now from 400mg to 600-700mg per week

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much muscle does everyone build, even though Tren is more recomp, many still say you can bulk on it, and im devouring calories(whole foods) whilst doing my best to get 5-7 hours sleep a night if my body lets me, but when you read about Tren online it says it builds muscle extremely quick, doesnt feel that way for me, surely im going to be hitting extra reps each workout or something right, I only have 2-3 days off between each big workout like legs/chest/back & bi, 50mg tren A everyday & bumping up my test now from 400mg to 600-700mg per week
Everyone is going to be different, but anyone that says they can’t gain on tren is simply not eating enough. I was having to eat upwards of 6-7k cals a day on 400mg tren e and 200mg sust but managed to gain 25lbs in 3 months with no noticeable fat gain. Just keep cramming more calories till the numbers on the scale move.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone is going to be different, but anyone that says they can’t gain on tren is simply not eating enough. I was having to eat upwards of 6-7k cals a day on 400mg tren e and 200mg sust but managed to gain 25lbs in 3 months with no noticeable fat gain. Just keep cramming more calories till the numbers on the scale move.
This ^

OP, my 2 cents is that more isn’t always better. If you’re running a Tren cycle and struggling to gain, upping the dose is going to be counterproductive dude. I’ve done the same thing with Tren before. The bottom line is that you’re not gaining the way you should to begin with because you don’t have enough calories for the drugs to not eat the muscle you should be building.

Sounds counterintuitive, but if you’re running 350 Tren/week and not gaining well, you’d definitely gain better on 250 Tren/week.

I’m not a fan of running more than maybe a SARM or an oral + a TRT/cruise dose of Test alongside Tren. The reason you’re having sides/trouble sleeping is because of all that Test on top of the Tren, not the Tren itself. 700 Test a week + 350(x3) = nearly 2 grams of total androgens. That might be why you can’t sleep or gain.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if you're not gaining muscle on tren then it's probably bunk.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There's no way of knowing my dude. Genetics are going to dictate that along with your diet, training and sleep. All you can do is start snowballing your success by consistently nailing every meal, every training session and getting 8+ hours of quality sleep a night. If your training, sleep or diet start to suffer consider reshuffling your schedule and/or supplementing to get them to a better spot. Once those are in line all you can do is wait and see.