Unanswered Real talk- Msten Cycle question

• Thread starter KennyAndersonV1
  • Start date

KennyAndersonV1

Awards
I'm one week in (day 7) on a 4 week, possibly 5 week Msten cycle. This is my cycle:

On-Cycle support: Tudca 500mg daily, NAC 1200mg daily, Liv 52, and milk thistle.
Anabolic Cycle:
Weeks 1-2: 10mg Msten and 600mg 1-Andro/4-Ando(mix) daily with 3 sprays of IGF-1, 100mg Laxogenin, and 50mg of Arimistane.
Weeks 3-4 15mg Msten and 600mg 1-Andro/4Andro (mix) daily with 4 sprays of IGF-1, 100mg Laxogenin and 75mg of Arimistane.
Week 5 (MAYBE): 20mg Msten , 4 sprays of IGF-1, 50mg Laxogenin and 100mg of Arimistane.

PCT for 4weeks: Nolva, Clomid and Aromasin on deck with with Tongkat Ali, Maca, Tribulus, DAA, 50,000IU of Vitamin D3 (prescription), Tudca, Milk thistle, NAC and liv. 52.

Is my Msten dosage to low? I've seen mixed answers from 10mg is plenty to people saying you need 15-25mg to see results.

Ideas?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally liked 20 much better than 10 but you would likely want to bump the TUDCA up to 1000mg/day and I would add some Reduce xt for cortisol control into that PCT... otherwise looks solid and you should see some great gains.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50,000iu d3 or 5,000iu ?
Maybe 15mg would be a better place to start than 10 that seems a little low to me

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
15-20 is where you’ll see it’s best. 25 is usually too much for some.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But kudos on the good layout, you’ll bounce back really well with that kind of support and post cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think starting at 10 wasn’t a bad idea since it’s your first time but you should up it. You might have some problems with your appetite but if you can push thru it’s worth it. I’m exactly having this problem atm and it kinda sucks but the gains are well worth it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think starting at 10 wasn’t a bad idea since it’s your first time but you should up it. You might have some problems with your appetite but if you can push thru it’s worth it. I’m exactly having this problem atm and it kinda sucks but the gains are well worth it.
Ya at 20 my appetite wasn’t great, but it wasn’t even in the realm of Superdrol. I physically could not eat when I pushed to 20mg. Msten I just ate even though I didn’t really want to. A lot or protein bars and Spicy McChickens. Helped eating stuff I liked a little.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya... I can’t say it’s horrible but it’s my 4th time using msten and it’s the first time I have appetite issues.. but then again last time I ran it I was 24 and now I’m 29 so maybe it’s just I’m older. But Jesus my 4K calories are a pain in the ass to eat atm. New source though so maybe this **** is spiked with SD lol. (Probably not I’m joking)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya... I can’t say it’s horrible but it’s my 4th time using msten and it’s the first time I have appetite issues.. but then again last time I ran it I was 24 and now I’m 29 so maybe it’s just I’m older. But Jesus my 4K calories are a pain in the ass to eat atm. New source though so maybe this **** is spiked with SD lol. (Probably not I’m joking)
I can attest most certainly age is a factor.
I ran SD at 26 30mg/day with no appetite issues. At over 35 years old, I don’t even go over 10mg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes sense! Would you know also if there’s a link between what you eat and that lack of appetite? For exemple the cleaner I eat, harder it is for me to take it in. I just ate my normal rice fish and vegetable and that **** took 45 mins to take down, BUT I could easily eat 7 hot dogs right now if I wanted to lol.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im about 10 days into msten at 20mg, along with being about 5 weeks into NPP and anavar. Appetite is hit and miss. Sometimes i miss a meal cause im just not hungry enough to stop and eat but sometimes my appetite is really strong after a ling workout so then ill let it rip.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im about 10 days into msten at 20mg, along with being about 5 weeks into NPP and anavar. Appetite is hit and miss. Sometimes i miss a meal cause im just not hungry enough to stop and eat but sometimes my appetite is really strong after a ling workout so then ill let it rip.
Fattier foods seem easier. There’s this stuff called ProGainer it’s like 11 lb bag. 800 calories 60P 85C. Saving grace on a harsh oral cycle. Liquid calories as much as necessary.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fattier foods seem easier. There’s this stuff called ProGainer it’s like 11 lb bag. 800 calories 60P 85C. Saving grace on a harsh oral cycle. Liquid calories as much as necessary.
Luckily im trying to eat at roughly maintenance so theres been no need for liquid calories as im not eating like its my job. But i did manage to put away almost a whole rotisserie chicken, 2 cups rice, 24oz chocolate milk and an indv cherry pie after last nights workout. Like i said, im plenty hungry after a big workout.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya ima switch up my diet and add more liquid meals. Especially since I might want to go up 4.5k calories. But what @jrock645 says is true tho. Some days I’ll just be craving everything and some days I feel like I’m on SD.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Makes sense! Would you know also if there’s a link between what you eat and that lack of appetite? For exemple the cleaner I eat, harder it is for me to take it in. I just ate my normal rice fish and vegetable and that **** took 45 mins to take down, BUT I could easily eat 7 hot dogs right now if I wanted to lol.
For me it’s not by food at all. I normally can eat mountains of just broccoli and chicken and towards the end of a cycle of msten it doesn’t matter what, I’m just not that hungry vs my normal bottomless pit

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya ima switch up my diet and add more liquid meals. Especially since I might want to go up 4.5k calories. But what @jrock645 says is true tho. Some days I’ll just be craving everything and some days I feel like I’m on SD.
Add some nutbutters and higher cal foods too. Or even a shot of coconut oil into shakes. Super easy cals

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually didn’t think about that 1 hehe thanks

KennyAndersonV1

Awards
Update: I've put on some real nice mass so far, and bumped my dosage up to 15mg a day. I have noticed a couple side effects even at 10mg but they aren't severe or causing any worries. (Vivid dreams, and irritable at times). I also seem not be enjoying the effects of an orgasam as much.... I believe after my cycle and after PCT i'll return to normal. But so far, the gains have been quite impressive, and it's all dry gains. looking nice jacked and not like a water balloon.
Stay tuned- and thanks for the reccomendation to up it to 15mg. Stoked.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don't be scared to push your dosage higher if you can handle it. I'm currently using 30mg a day and liking it. I personally wouldn't go any lower then 20mg. But that's just me.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
@KennyAndersonV1
@Lowkii

From which brand is m-sten?

Last edited:
Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you like it? Give us your impression so far. I'm going to order the same.
I'm also using there Trest also along with there Msten and I feel great on it. I've used them before. Last year before Xmas I did a cycle using there Msten. Gained 14lbs and kept about 10. I've recently switched from other brand back to Brawn a few days ago because I was convinced it wasn't working. Pumps have been great since using Brawn Msten again. Just like I remember having when I last used.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran msten solo in that case?
Yes, the one before Xmas was solo. 20mg daily I believe I was using. Did 8 weeks, but by the 7 week I couldn't wait to get it over with, felt really lethargic. But the gains where great felt really full and big.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the one before Xmas was solo. 20mg daily I believe I was using. Did 8 weeks, but by the 7 week I couldn't wait to get it over with, felt really lethargic. But the gains where great felt really full and big.
Other sides besides the letargy?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I've got 2 bottle of OL Uk, but at this point I'll go for msten by Brawn. I was downed for the low price in the first place, but you assured me a lot. Hoping it really work for me too.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I've got 2 bottle of OL Uk, but at this point I'll go for msten by Brawn. I was downed for the low price in the first place, but you assured me a lot. Hoping it really work for me too.
I also have ol uk Msten, but may end up buying a different brand. The only thing I’ve read about theirs is that it “kinda worked but made me bloated”

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Medfit is legit as they come too if you’re looking for another source. I’m in it right now and **** is so strong I’m honestly wondering if it’s not spiked with superdrol lol.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can't go wrong with Brawn... I don't know why I didn't buy them first. I guess I like to try different brands. It's a real shame about Olympus tho.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Medfit is legit as they come too if you’re looking for another source. I’m in it right now and **** is so strong I’m honestly wondering if it’s not spiked with superdrol lol.
Really heard nothing but good about Medfit. Except cost. They’re pricey. Their m-Sten is dosed kinda low though as I recall. Most of their other stuff is dosed very well though.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really heard nothing but good about Medfit. Except cost. They’re pricey. Their m-Sten is dosed kinda low though as I recall. Most of their other stuff is dosed very well though.
It’s my first time with them and I wasn’t too sure but it’s my 4th time with msten and i gotta say I wouldn’t even be surprised if this was spiked with superdrol lol. I’m having cramps simply typing on my phone, walking, washing myself etc, the idea of food makes me want to throw up and I feel like complete garbage. Msten has always been very side free for me so I’m surprised. Also I’ve always had very good gains with it but never like this. I’m up 16 lbs in a bit less than 3 weeks

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s my first time with them and I wasn’t too sure but it’s my 4th time with msten and i gotta say I wouldn’t even be surprised if this was spiked with superdrol lol. I’m having cramps simply typing on my phone, walking, washing myself etc, the idea of food makes me want to throw up and I feel like complete garbage. Msten has always been very side free for me so I’m surprised. Also I’ve always had very good gains with it but never like this. I’m up 16 lbs in a bit less than 3 weeks
I wonder if sublingual tabs boost absorption enough to cause all this. Interesting info, thanks!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s age man. Every time you run Harsh orals over the years, they get harder.
SD at 27 @20-30 didn’t even phase me, at almost 40 years old, I don’t even bump over 10 ever.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya bro I guess you’re right. I’m just not ready to realise I’m getting older :(

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah sucks realizing you’re not a young buck anymore.
Or that your organs have taken a beating and recover like crap ha

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or that your organs have taken a beating and recover like crap ha
I’ve always felt orals make you lethargic almost exclusively from liver strain, never made a difference if on a test base as much as everyone claims. But it’s just brologic

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve always felt orals make you lethargic almost exclusively from liver strain, never made a difference if on a test base as much as everyone claims. But it’s just brologic
I honestly feel the same. When you’re beat you’re beat. I don’t get terrible lethargy regardless but didn’t notice any real diff. Cost:benefit for me