"Real" oral winny vs Olympus Labs Tren?

Big ian

Awards
Never got any effect from diendione myself, but so far i have high hopes of trendione, my temper is a bit sensetive so far, so far in a good way, got a great workout in today with the best benchpress lift in at least a year +
You running anything else with it it mate?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You running anything else with it it mate?
I am on (doctor) trt undecanote which i have spiced up a bit more with three pumps of test gel ed, i feel fantastic. Also on 0.5mg Adex x 2 ew,

A nice stack i think, goal is to loose fat but weight is not comming of more than minimum but fat is comming of and i look better and better...to soon to tell,

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahhhh sorry I thought you meant the brawn tren not the trena-v my mistake. That is a high dose! I expect you should get some very good results off that! Is the trena-v much more powerful than the teen? I know a lot about AAS (been using over 20yrs now)but not that much about those two different types of “tren “.
does anybody know the diff in the 2 brawn trens?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm still not 100% sure what I did wrong. I posted images of a few bottles of PHs being sold through a certain vendor to demonstrate that I thought they were totally crazy. I'm not sure which rule that falls under, but I'll go back and thoroughly review the rules in here to make sure I follow them to the T.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm still not 100% sure what I did wrong. I posted images of a few bottles of PHs being sold through a certain vendor to demonstrate that I thought they were totally crazy. I'm not sure which rule that falls under, but I'll go back and thoroughly review the rules in here to make sure I follow them to the T.
Pm me?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pm me?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pm me?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
None of us are trying to see ‘that vendor” go under...Don’t put them on blast! Do you have any idea how many lurkers are on here??

Do you forget where you are, most here aren’t gonna say they are crazy...It’s on them to conduct business how they deem fit.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
None of us are trying to see ‘that vendor” go under...Don’t put them on blast! Do you have any idea how many lurkers are on here??

Do you forget where you are, most here aren’t gonna say they are crazy...It’s on them to conduct business how they deem fit.
I guess I didn't consider that would be an issue, since the vendors logo was so small. I suppose in retrospect I should have blurred out the vendor or just listed the combos sold.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here is a small status update 9 days in with 135mg ed, bw is not comming of as it should with this calorie intake (it usually do as i have used it +10 times before) but fat is literally melting of, like more than other runs with trendione. Strength has also been climbing and that is something that i have not noticed before on this either. No sides except that i am very sleepy when its time to sleep which is normally a problem for me so good(!?) I guess. Feel good and hope this keeps going, i am hoping for a nice steady run. My temper has blown of a few times but it has been in a productive way at work that has helped, "positive aggressive" or something,

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello

I will provide a new updated in a week or two, all is still going great.

IF i were to do another attempt to throw in winstrol again perhaps instead of trendione further down the road for four weeks at 40mg ed, what would the absolute best joint and tendon combine supp be?
Any suggestions on that?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello

I will provide a new updated in a week or two, all is still going great.

IF i were to do another attempt to throw in winstrol again perhaps instead of trendione further down the road for four weeks at 40mg ed, what would the absolute best joint and tendon combine supp be?
Any suggestions on that?
I highly recommend Labrada ElastiJoint. I buy these for my 74 year old father and he loves it, it helps his shoulders, hips, and joints. It has 1g of everything in it that will help joints, including 5g of gelatin for collagen repair.

You just drink one glass a day and it tastes like Koolaid. It's a fantastic formula.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I highly recommend Labrada ElastiJoint. I buy these for my 74 year old father and he loves it, it helps his shoulders, hips, and joints. It has 1g of everything in it that will help joints, including 5g of gelatin for collagen repair.

You just drink one glass a day and it tastes like Koolaid. It's a fantastic formula.
Cool, can i get it in the uk or perhaps i could get a pm?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool, can i get it in the uk or perhaps i could get a pm?
They should be able to ship internationally. I checked amazon.co.uk and bbcom and they don't have it listed. You might check ebay.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
They should be able to ship internationally. I checked amazon.co.uk and bbcom and they don't have it listed. You might check ebay.
Thank you sir!
I liked both the profile and the fact that it's a drink.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its seems i cant get ahold of this it seems what about the sns joint stuff, would it be gtg? Has it gotten good real user feedback?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Result update

Weight is not coming of even though i have lowered the calorie intake even more. Fat is however litterarly melting of and as a big difference to other trendione runs, strength is exploding up.
Sides has started a little bit with less good sleep, keep waking up.
Appetite is non existing.
Workouts is going great and i feel good.
I get the feeling this stuff is stronger than the tr3n but now i am also dosing it 15mg more ed than with the tr3n.
If someone would bulk with this, he would turn into the hulk.

Big ian

Awards
Result update

Weight is not coming of even though i have lowered the calorie intake even more. Fat is however litterarly melting of and as a big difference to other trendione runs, strength is exploding up.
Sides has started a little bit with less good sleep, keep waking up.
Appetite is non existing.
Workouts is going great and i feel good.
I get the feeling this stuff is stronger than the tr3n but now i am also dosing it 15mg more ed than with the tr3n.
If someone would bulk with this, he would turn into the hulk.
Thanks for the update, sounds good! Sorry if this has been covered previously in the thread but have you ever tried trenbolone inject? If so, how would you say it compares dose for dose?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update, sounds good! Sorry if this has been covered previously in the thread but have you ever tried trenbolone inject? If so, how would you say it compares dose for dose?
Never tried that, only doing trt and most of the old school designers many years back and a few of the new in recent years, haven't bothered with the newer dhea andros however

new_user01

Awards
I'm really interested in running trendione mostly because I want the strength benefits. Lots of good info in this thread.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will cut down to 90mg ed from today because of the really crazy dreams i have been having the last few nights, sounds perhaps a little drastic to do so because of dreams but they have really been crazy, nothing like i have experienced before, worst fears x ten and to real for my taste.
I believe it might have been a mistake to start out dosing 135mg from day one but at the same time, results have been crazy from the start.
More sides than the dreams that are more prominent is an uninterest to do things like watching tv. Also libido is crazy.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will cut down to 90mg ed from today because of the really crazy dreams i have been having the last few nights, sounds perhaps a little drastic to do so because of dreams but they have really been crazy, nothing like i have experienced before, worst fears x ten and to real for my taste.
I believe it might have been a mistake to start out dosing 135mg from day one but at the same time, results have been crazy from the start.
More sides than the dreams that are more prominent is an uninterest to do things like watching tv. Also libido is crazy.
I will give 135mg one more day and see how the night goes, will evaluate again tomorrow morning.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I will give 135mg one more day and see how the night goes, will evaluate again tomorrow morning.
Still on 135mg ed, sides are definitely worse/more prominent, but fat is literally melting of and i have noticed even more strength gains and now even mass gains that is excelerating.
This stuff is insane...if you can take it, sides are no joke

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still on 135mg ed, sides are definitely worse/more prominent, but fat is literally melting of and i have noticed even more strength gains and now even mass gains that is excelerating.
This stuff is insane...if you can take it, sides are no joke
I only have my experience, but 120-150mg was awesome. I got so damn strong and was just ripping thru carbs like Godzilla soaks up nuclear power - I was a damn metabolic furnace ☢

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I only have my experience, but 120-150mg was awesome. I got so damn strong and was just ripping thru carbs like Godzilla soaks up nuclear power - I was a damn metabolic furnace
I am cutting and appetite it gone but i can imagine what a bulk could achieve with this, crazy,

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
+3 weeks in, still at 135mg ed, dreams seem to have calmed down and i have gone back to ok sleep. Waist is still getting smaller but for some wierd reason weight have been starting to slowly go up (at zero calories ed). Strength wise i did my heaviest lift in "one of the three" that i havent managed in perhaps 3-4 years so strength still going up. Energy is down, mood is slightly down, can get irretated over things i wouldn't normally.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Due to sides now affecting work and workouts to much i will cut down to only 60mg today and go from there.
Option is to end tren and just continue without it, result wise i have already gotten more results compared to any methyl on a bulk, now to do this with a very low calorie intake its incredible. As of today i have lost 7,76 inches measured around my belly button, gained a huge portion of strength and added size. Unfortunately sides are though with this one and i would advice to even try to begin at such lower doses as 60mg ed even for experienced users/old dogs like me, 135mg from the start got to be to much to tolerate at the 3,5 week point.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Due to sides now affecting work and workouts to much i will cut down to only 60mg today and go from there.
Option is to end tren and just continue without it, result wise i have already gotten more results compared to any methyl on a bulk, now to do this with a very low calorie intake its incredible. As of today i have lost 7,76 inches measured around my belly button, gained a huge portion of strength and added size. Unfortunately sides are though with this one and i would advice to even try to begin at such lower doses as 60mg ed even for experienced users/old dogs like me, 135mg from the start got to be to much to tolerate at the 3,5 week point.
I mean, it’s tren - it works, and it’s bad for you. If you are happy with your results there’s nothing wrong with shutting it down, or you could bridge into a milder compound.

Stuff is not great for kidneys, hairline, or skin. Or relationships lol.

Big ian

Awards
Thanks for the update but I assume the amount lost around your waist is a typo?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Now three days on 60mg, feel better, got a nice workout in today. Will do 60mg one more day so i reach 30 days and then call it quits on the tren. Emmediately lost some water weight when i cut down to 60 that I didn't think i had so i look even more shredded now. Plan is to continue with my long going cut, take a break for a week or two (still on trt+extra test) but continue with the cut/diet and then depending on how i feel throw in something else.

Trendione would make a very nice short finisher on a long cut at higher doses.

Last edited:

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So, ending the trendione today on the 31st day, strength has leveled out some due to lower quality of workouts due to sides, still i am the strongest now than i have been for at least five years and i haven't even gone for strength.
I have gained a good amount of size even with minimal calorie intake.
Fat has been litterarly melting of, this is the absolute strength of the compound however something i dont get is that body weight has even gone up some the last two weeks which should be impossible with this very low calorie intake.
I totally look different, gone from not being ripped to fully ripped and after 20+ years of training this is rather amazing and does not compare with anything else i have used in the past including old school methyls an ph's not the new stuff.
Sides with this really kicked in at around 2,5-3 week mark, bad stamina, nausea, light headed, as someone wrote, its not relationship friendly,

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So another update; all sides just went away instantly after stopping trendione, 1-2 days. It seems i DID hold some water from it becouse the shape right now is redicoulsly good. But after being able to really push it again in the gym, i need to work up my endurance a bit to get were i was.