"Real" oral winny vs Olympus Labs Tren?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

I want to stay a bit anonymes, so just for the record I have been on this forum for a long time.

Training experience for a long time, about 20 years,
weight about 190lbs
height 178 cm
BF about 12-13% ripped and wainy

On TRT.

To the question, I am planning to be in superb shape this summer, I have excellemnt results from the Tr3n, looses lots of fat (Diet is in check), gets hard and look very much more muscular than Before, gets some sides with it though, tiredness and sweats A LOT but pleased with it.
No strenght gains to speak of from the Tr3n.
This is from previuse experiences, have used it many times.

I have some oral 10mg winny on hand, the goal would be the same, harden up, help with the cutting, get more vascular, strenght is only a bonus,

Which of these two would give me the best results for what I am after, what do you recommend?

Tr3n I would most likely run it 90-120mg ed for 4-6 weeks
Winny I would most likely run it 30mg ed for 4 weeks or perhaps 5 or six if there are no sides.

Thanks for inputs,

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Winny is known for hardening and drying you out, and really bringing out vascularity.

Surprised you didn’t get strength increase from the tren, really what it’s generally known for.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I mean, they’re two incredibly, vastly different drugs.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If winny was exchangeable we'd know about it. It's possible tr3n will give more muscle but as for hardening I doubt they come close

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was not that impressed with winny (at a higher bf%)

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oldWitch what look is that,the tone up fat look?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The “I’m a cracked out bald guy” look

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d stack them. Bloods are gonna be crappy on either so might as well.

I was the strongest I have ever been on OL Tr3n, but I was on 120-150mg (last 2 weeks were 180 & 210mg) for 8 weeks. The strength really doesn’t start showing up til after the 4wk mark. But it became explosive & apparent. Try it for 6 weeks at 120 if you have enough.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And then if you’re really lucky, your voice will get deeper and deeper as you continue to use it, and then you’ll even SOUND like hulk hogan...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lmao

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Some updates of how it turned out last year with this; i got excellent results again from the tr3n but the only add on i got when i added winny in the end was achy joints and more sides at 30mg/ed.
I also like that i can so easy maintain the look after the cycle is over with the trendione.

Next time i will likely do the exact same cycle with trendione but am thinking of adding something new to the mix, perhaps epiandro at 900mg/ed.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Some updates of how it turned out last year with this; i got excellent results again from the tr3n but the only add on i got when i added winny in the end was achy joints and more sides at 30mg/ed.
I also like that i can so easy maintain the look after the cycle is over with the trendione.

Next time i will likely do the exact same cycle with trendione but am thinking of adding something new to the mix, perhaps epiandro at 900mg/ed.
Again i didn't see significant strength gains or muscle gains but as i ate at a calorie deficiency in the cut i guess i cant expect it.
I got huge fat loss and extreme hardness and vascularity,

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Again i didn't see significant strength gains or muscle gains but as i ate at a calorie deficiency in the cut i guess i cant expect it.
I got huge fat loss and extreme hardness and vascularity,
How were the side effects on trendione? I honestly didn't knew this existed, it sounds very interesting. I wonder if they could make trendiol so it would be more orally bioavailable and not convert to estrogen.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How were the side effects on trendione? I honestly didn't knew this existed, it sounds very interesting. I wonder if they could make trendiol so it would be more orally bioavailable and not convert to estrogen.
Does it convert to estrogen? I didn't know that, thought there was only a chance of prolactin issues,

Sides were irretation at times, night sweats, full muscles, extreme fatloss, hardening and extreme vascularity, also the feeling that it doesn't matter what or how much you eat, you won't gain any fat anyway your muscles will only get harder...and some light headache at times,,bad modes at times, my conditioning went down the drain as i tried to keep jogging but due to the conditioning and shin pumps, i had to stop to try...this is likely the best ph i have ever tried, definitely the best if cutting or recomping

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does it convert to estrogen? I didn't know that, thought there was only a chance of prolactin issues,

Sides were irretation at times, night sweats, full muscles, extreme fatloss, hardening and extreme vascularity, also the feeling that it doesn't matter what or how much you eat, you won't gain any fat anyway your muscles will only get harder...and some light headache at times,,bad modes at times, my conditioning went down the drain as i tried to keep jogging but due to the conditioning and shin pumps, i had to stop to try...this is likely the best ph i have ever tried, definitely the best if cutting or recomping
Well, it wouldn't convert to estrogen directly. Since it's a trenbolone prohormone it would convert to some form of tren-estrogen. I don't know what it would be though and how much it would attach to the estrogen receptors. Trenbolone itself does not aromatize, but since this is a dione version of a prohormone it's going to act on aromatase through some mechanism. But, I could be wrong. This could be a unique PH like 1,4androstenedione which both the dione and diol only convert to boldenone.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s exactly all the sides of trenbolone (sans cough obviously), provided your dosage is high enough to realize it’s potential. Treat it similarly. 90mg is entry level dose in a stack. 150mg is where it gets really good.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can anyone PM me a source for it? It looks like OL no longer makes it.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenadione and trenbolone are incapable of aromatizing or converting into estrogen due to their makeup.
I asked pa about trenadiol back when It (trenadione) first came onto the market, and if it would make any difference in how much converted. He stated it wouldn’t make a significant difference as due to the structure of trenadione it already had significant oral bioavailability.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So,
Has anyone used (real) Anavar and can compare it with trendione?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So,
Has anyone used (real) Anavar and can compare it with trendione?
No similarity at all besides lean dry gains.

Anavar is a pill you take and forget you’re on except for the occasional calf pumps. Then one day you look in the mirror and go, wow I look better. And hey, all my lifts are up too, nice.

Trendione is something you definitely won’t forget you’re on at any point, I promise.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t know but I can tell you tren phenyl-prop blows trenadione way.
It’s like comparing jerking off to raw dogging your college crush.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t know but I can tell you tren phenyl-prop blows trenadione way.
It’s like comparing jerking off to raw dogging your college crush.
Everyone coming with the new short esters around, test iso, tren pp - tell me, do you notice much difference between ace and pp?

Also, what did you use trendione at? I remember you logging it at like 90mg for a bit.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trenadione and trenbolone are incapable of aromatizing or converting into estrogen due to their makeup.
I asked pa about trenadiol back when It (trenadione) first came onto the market, and if it would make any difference in how much converted. He stated it wouldn’t make a significant difference as due to the structure of trenadione it already had significant oral bioavailability.
actually 19 nors can convert and aromatize through totally different pathways than aromatase enzymes. If i'm thinking right, its a play off the progestinic effects.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
actually 19 nors can convert and aromatize through totally different pathways than aromatase enzymes. If i'm thinking right, its a play off the progestinic effects.
It’s not proper aromatization, as that enzyme isn’t involved, but there definitely is some estrogen coming out of 19-Nors to a degree. Can’t remotely tell you how, but 2kvette posted some great stuff explaining and supporting that.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s not proper aromatization, as that enzyme isn’t involved, but there definitely is some estrogen coming out of 19-Nors to a degree. Can’t remotely tell you how, but 2kvette posted some great stuff explaining and supporting that.
it differs from person to person. Its the same thing with how some users cant stand the estro effects of trest with out controlling the prolactin issues first as they are an inverse relationship. but yep thats the case. its not aromatization per se' but it is basically the same thing only using a nor test pathway.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Him and I agreed to disagree on this many years ago. I’m definitely not going to get back into this debate that had no end.
But I am on the side saying trenbolone dues not convert into estrogen.
Also, I’m refereeing to specific nor andro’s.
things links nor androstenedione and nor testosterone aromatize to a much lesser degree than say androstenedione and testosterone.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone coming with the new short esters around, test iso, tren pp - tell me, do you notice much difference between ace and pp?

Also, what did you use trendione at? I remember you logging it at like 90mg for a bit.
As far as effects go? No. As far as frequency of injections? Yes.
It’s not a enanthate, so if sides come about, it doesn’t take long to get over them.
but ace anything is a no go for me now a days. Too much work. I’m lazy.
I’ve used it a couple times, personally didn’t notice a real difference in 90 and 120 mg’s.
I did enjoy chewing up those tablets though. Kinda spicy.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Him and I agreed to disagree on this many years ago. I’m definitely not going to get back into this debate that had no end.
things links nor androstenedione and nor testosterone aromatize to a much lesser degree than say androstenedione and testosterone.
Out of my own curiosity: do you think that perhaps trenbolone specifically upregulates estrogen receptor sensitivity?

My experience with trendione is it started getting good at 150, but basically the more I took the more effects I saw - it just comes down to what you can tolerate. Although now that it’s illegal there’s no reason not to acquire tren oil or transdermal for much cheaper than the PH can be sourced at this point.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of my own curiosity: do you think that perhaps trenbolone specifically upregulates estrogen receptor sensitivity?

My experience with trendione is it started getting good at 150, but basically the more I took the more effects I saw - it just comes down to what you can tolerate. Although now that it’s illegal there’s no reason not to acquire tren oil or transdermal for much cheaper than the PH can be sourced at this point.
Without diving too much into the science of things, I know fina pellets are sold mixed in with estrogen. 🤷‍♂️

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is correct. I can pull up some articles on this, but I'll just link to the good ole Big Cat steroid profiles on this one.

Yes, this is correct. Tren does not convert to estrogen, but it can interact with progestins to cause gyno and other estrogenic affects.

Without diving too much into the science of things, I know fina pellets are sold mixed in with estrogen. 🤷‍♂️
They have kits (or they used to sell them) to remove that. You're talking about Synovex. But they do sell regular tren pellets without estrogen and just tren acetate. They used to sell kits where you would crush them up and convert them into an injectable form. I think it's easier just to find it on the black market now.

I would think most people would rather use tren enathate, since it's a once a week shot.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is correct. I can pull up some articles on this, but I'll just link to the good ole Big Cat steroid profiles on this one.

Yes, this is correct. Tren does not convert to estrogen, but it can interact with progestins to cause gyno and other estrogenic affects.

They have kits (or they used to sell them) to remove that. You're talking about Synovex. But they do sell regular tren pellets without estrogen and just tren acetate. They used to sell kits where you would crush them up and convert them into an injectable form. I think it's easier just to find it on the black market now.

I would think most people would rather use tren enathate, since it's a once a week shot.
Oh wow, big cat. There’s a blast from the past. I even think he’s got some post on here too

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack them both with some test and you are straight! Thats a nice stack with some good synergy

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those Big Cat articles are still totally valid after all these years.

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Jumped on 135mg ed of Brawns trendione, lets se if its as good as tr3n is, anyone who has experienced with this one?

Big ian

Awards
Jumped on 135mg ed of Brawns trendione, lets se if its as good as tr3n is, anyone who has experienced with this one?
Be interested to see how you get on mate, heard mostly good things about brawn but have yet to try them.

Incidentally, how are you running 135/day? You splitting a cap?

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Be interested to see how you get on mate, heard mostly good things about brawn but have yet to try them.

Incidentally, how are you running 135/day? You splitting a cap?
They are 15mg/cap so 3 caps x 3 times ed, i will report how it goes. I am at a very high level of my training right now so i will easily notice changes

Big ian

Awards
They are 15mg/cap so 3 caps x 3 times ed, i will report how it goes. I am at a very high level of my training right now so i will easily notice changes
Ahhhh sorry I thought you meant the brawn tren not the trena-v my mistake. That is a high dose! I expect you should get some very good results off that! Is the trena-v much more powerful than the teen? I know a lot about AAS (been using over 20yrs now)but not that much about those two different types of “tren “.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
mod edit: 2nd time in a few days. 1 day ban

Last edited by a moderator:

Workerman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never got any effect from diendione myself, but so far i have high hopes of trendione, my temper is a bit sensetive so far, so far in a good way, got a great workout in today with the best benchpress lift in at least a year +