Real or Fake Test E and Decca, Watson

leftspeaker20

Awards
Hey fells i am pretty sure this is fake the labels are dogy and there seems to be a weird tear on the labels on all 3 vials, not to mention some of the what seems to be batch numbers on the back are the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea if those are fake or not, but I can give you this insight.....UG labs, as well as scammers, use address labels printed on their PCs to make the labels that you see on those vials...nothing fancy, just regular old address labels made on a PC...thats a reason why you could have a single UG Lab (or scammer) and they made several different "brands" of gear...they simply just used different labels on the same vials, and whaddya know now they have created a new "brand"...

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea if those are fake or not, but I can give you this insight.....UG labs, as well as scammers, use address labels printed on their PCs to make the labels that you see on those vials...nothing fancy, just regular old address labels made on a PC...thats a reason why you could have a single UG Lab (or scammer) and they made several different "brands" of gear...they simply just used different labels on the same vials, and whaddya know now they have created a new "brand"...

holy

a couple brands come to mind...