Real Food

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Came across Rich Pianas Real Food supplement. Interesting concept. Mix it with some vanilla protein to add an easy meal might work well. In the end it's overpriced for a carb supplement.

Here's my idea

Get a food dehydrator.
Dehydrate some sweet potatoes
Dehydrate some yams
Dehydrate some blueberries
Blend it into a fine powder using some kind of a food processor/ blender
Add cinnamon?
Add vanilla whey

Thought this might be an easy way to duplicate his idea without over paying and having the sucralose, etc.

I would probably drink this 2 hours before a workout. Between my 2nd and 3rd meals.

Thoughts on the general idea? Anyone do something like this?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just eat the sweet potatoes and berries?

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Same reason Piana made the supplement. To make it easier. I recognize I'd have to do a little work upfront.

Once you made enough for an air tight tub it would be pretty efficient for work, on the go, etc

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same reason Piana made the supplement.
I'm willing to bet he did it solely to make money but that's neither here nor there...

If your job, somehow, prevents you from eating or if you're honestly going to save a significant amount of time by doing this then cool beans

Otherwise, I love eating my carbohydrates...

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing, how long would something like that keep? It would suck investing so much time, money, and effort just to have your stuff go bad

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm willing to bet he did it solely to make money but that's neither here nor there...

If your job, somehow, prevents you from eating or if you're honestly going to save a significant amount of time by doing this then cool beans

Otherwise, I love eating my carbohydrates...
THIS!!!!!

I love eating my carbs, and I am not a fan of Rich or his "real food"

Remember this is from a guy who said "all supplements are bs, eat REAL FOOD. Now, buy my real food to get like me"

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think rich's concept was perfect and a convienient way to get in real nutrients on the go. If you can eat a real meal you would, but since you cant heres another option. Thats exactly what op is saying as well. I think your idea would be good, just very time consuming...