Real data on pulsing Epi/Havoc

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
OK, Ive heard plenty of haters on the subject and seen a few posts from people that have done it but I would like to start a thread to get some real world data from people that have either completed a pulsing cycle or at least are a few weeks into it. I have yet to see any results logged and I am really curious as to whether this works or not.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
its actually a steroid and there are a bunch of pulsing logs for epi on this board. you have to look a lil harder.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
its actually a steroid and there are a bunch of pulsing logs for epi on this board. you have to look a lil harder.
I started this thread again in the steroids section even though I have seen epi talked about a lot in supplements.

Actually there isnt many(if any) good pulsing logs on this board, there are several people who claim they are starting one and a few that have been started the last few days but not really any good ones that have been goin awhile. Prob because the method is so new and a lot of people dont trust it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
im skeptical myself. Sounds like to much see-saw with your natural hormones....only time will tell.

json75

Awards
I think its a good idea.

One of the reasons I think people see some of their best gains on week one of superdrol is because they still have some of there own test in their system, so its kinda like a test/superdrol stack.

Shut down is shut down, if their is a way to prevent this from happenning.....your 2 steps ahead already....pulsing seems to be the answere.

I haven't done it yet but it seems very do-able and logical.

You will see gains.