ready for war for non jp8 days

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All:

Looking for a new fat burner as well as energy kick on my non jp8 days. I only use the jp8 on heavy days. What do you think about this. Also can i mix the new tabs with jp8 on my heavy days?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello All:

Looking for a new fat burner as well as energy kick on my non jp8 days. I only use the jp8 on heavy days. What do you think about this. Also can i mix the new tabs with jp8 on my heavy days?
i would go for his diesel fuel, r4w is VERY intense and shouldnt be wasted for non training days.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would go for his diesel fuel, r4w is VERY intense and shouldnt be wasted for non training days.

Let me Clarify these would still be training days just not Heavy Lifting. More cardio and MMA work, Heavy bag etc you still think this would be too intense?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me Clarify these would still be training days just not Heavy Lifting. More cardio and MMA work, Heavy bag etc you still think this would be too intense?
i'll leave that for chuck, all i gotta say is im using jp8 now and am beyond impressed. I had used r4w in the past and think its too intense for me, an amazing product, just too hard a stim for me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'll leave that for chuck, all i gotta say is im using jp8 now and am beyond impressed. I had used r4w in the past and think its too intense for me, an amazing product, just too hard a stim for me.

thanks for your input i'll see what chuck has to say also.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you can use the r4w on those MMA/cardio days, just start with a low dose, it hits hard. When I was in Tampa, I had a few customers at a local retail store tell me (no lie) that they gave their bottle of R4W away because it scared them.

I told them to take less caps, but you know people want to take 3, 4, 5 caps or nothing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello All:

You def can, but like chuck said start low.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you can use the r4w on those MMA/cardio days, just start with a low dose, it hits hard. When I was in Tampa, I had a few customers at a local retail store tell me (no lie) that they gave their bottle of R4W away because it scared them.

I told them to take less caps, but you know people want to take 3, 4, 5 caps or nothing.

thanks. i will start out with a low dose. I always like to make my bottles last as long as possible. that's why i love your stuff. DTH And Ether etc are real cycles none of this one bottle only last 15 days. I can't say enough about your products. I've used AAS for the last 15 years and I can honestly say your DTH does actually make me feel like i'm on TEST. thanks again for all the help

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thanks. i will start out with a low dose. I always like to make my bottles last as long as possible. that's why i love your stuff. DTH And Ether etc are real cycles none of this one bottle only last 15 days. I can't say enough about your products. I've used AAS for the last 15 years and I can honestly say your DTH does actually make me feel like i'm on TEST. thanks again for all the help
glad the products have worked for u