Ready for my next cycle but am looking for something legit.

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
Already tried sd once and had good gains, attempted a 2nd cycle with beast but quit a week later due to harsh sides. Its been over a year and im ready for my next cycle. I wanted to start taking the real stuff like test, decca, anadrol, etc but dont know where to find some real stuff that i can trust, so guess i have to do another oral. I want something that'll give me great gains in both size and strength. Any suggestions?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) How long do you want to be on?
2) How much are you willing to spend?

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read numerous times straight test is the best beginning pinning cycle. Sometimes with a d-bol kickstart for the first 4 weeks. Correct me if I am wrong by all means. I am here to learn.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He can't get ahold of pinning stuff he said, is it that late on the west coast? :D

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah organic chem test today. Have you tried dymethazine?

He can't get ahold of pinning stuff he said, is it that late on the west coast? :D

ManBeast

ZX14 Boyz

Awards
My gym buddy is on sum real stuff, but he wont tell me where he got it. Im tired of messing with little orals.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt call dymethazine or superdrol little orals but to each their own.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I ran dzine and thought it was ok, was kind of unimpressed by the strength gains it gave me though, no doubt felt better in the gym but my DL only went from 435-460 which was where I really thought Itd go up a lot. Good plus is it was virtually side free for me, started to feel shutdown week 3ish though. Ran it 30-45 but if I ran it again Id probably run it no lower than 45 and maybe just 60 straight through.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It is personally my favorite compound, I get usually around 30 lbs on bench increase from it I always go sets of 10-12. I feel it is a good compromise from superdrol and other compounds. But I realize everyone is different.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
It is personally my favorite compound, I get usually around 30 lbs on bench increase from it I always go sets of 10-12. I feel it is a good compromise from superdrol and other compounds. But I realize everyone is different.
I dont disagree I thought it was a pretty good compound tbh (I used CEL's) I didnt expect a ton of weight gain, just expected more strength gain, if I ever want to kickstart test and dont want to use dbol or sdrol maybe Ill give dzine a shot @ 60mg since I didnt experience any sides @ 45mg seems like I could benefit from more strength gains and weight gain but with only slightly more sides.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is a bit odd with Forged Dm-zine 45mg seemed pretty good on strength and 60 would have been a bit much. I wonder if it is a bit more potent then CEL's, did you get it when they were still manufacturing it or was it old stock?

I dont disagree I thought it was a pretty good compound tbh (I used CEL's) I didnt expect a ton of weight gain, just expected more strength gain, if I ever want to kickstart test and dont want to use dbol or sdrol maybe Ill give dzine a shot @ 60mg since I didnt experience any sides @ 45mg seems like I could benefit from more strength gains and weight gain but with only slightly more sides.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
That is a bit odd with Forged Dm-zine 45mg seemed pretty good on strength and 60 would have been a bit much. I wonder if it is a bit more potent then CEL's, did you get it when they were still manufacturing it or was it old stock?
Not sure cant find the bottle, ordered it from lockout while they still had stock, could of been old stock.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If you end up running it again but using a different brand I would recommend going 30-45 to start just to be on the safer side. I have never heard of anyone running dymethazine at 60mg and being happy.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My gym buddy is on sum real stuff, but he wont tell me where he got it. Im tired of messing with little orals.
thats pretty fukced up.....even if I was a dick like that, I'd want to get you some stuff to at least make a few bucks on it if i knew you were my buddy and not a cop lol. but being a dick like that is pretty shytty....you should beat his ass.....

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
unless he wants fina. a synovex extraction might be too difficult for the first time.
I think you can't get synovex anymore on Amazon though, remember my friend telling me this recently.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If he wants real gear but can't get it locally, he could look for source review forums on the internet and learn about gear sources that way....