Ready for a boost? 2 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR MST RagNOrok Elite

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

We've been working on logs about recovery lately, with RPG and Somnidren. Time to switch gears a bit! I'm looking for two people to log RagNOrok Elite, our clean and potent pre-workout. One regular and one caffeine free. To enter, tell me what interests you about RagNOrok, which version (caff/caff free) you prefer, and why you think you're a good candidate for logging this for us. I plan to pick loggers late next week so you all have a solid week to enter.

Requirements:
- 18 years or older
- At least 250 posts on this forum
- U.S. shipping address
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week
- Post a final review
- Links to your previous log (if any)
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time

How much active ingredient is in a serving of your pre-workout product? 3 grams? 5 grams? 8 grams if you're lucky, right? RagNOrok-ELITE™ is our new, battle ready, workout altering, training intensifier that sports over 13 grams of active and impactful ingredients per serving. RagNOrok-ELITE™ is a pre-workout powerhouse on it’s own level and crosses over into all genre of sport! *

RagNOrok-ELITE™ is formulated to support strength, intramuscular carnosine levels, ATP, endurance, focus and drive, all while providing needed electrolytes and antioxidants. *

AstraGin™ is a 100% natural food ingredient that has shown in cell, animal, and human studies to significantly improve the absorption of many essential life supporting and health promoting nutrients, such as amino acids, glucose, and vitamins into human cells. By allowing a greater amount of these nutrients to pass from the blood stream into the cells, AstraGin™ provides for truly improved bioavailability.* AstraGin™ has shown to increase absorption of Arginine by 67%, Agmatine by 36%, Creatine by 33% and Beta-Alanine by 26%.

Enhanced with Our Exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™
Enhanced with AstraGin™
Now with AGMASS™ Agmatine Sulfate and Nubetaine™ Natural Betaine
Massive 13+ Grams of Impactful Ingredients Per Serving
Zero Artificial Flavors, Colors or Dyes
Zero Aspartame or Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K)
Carb Free and Sugar Free
Absolutely Delicious!
Available in Caffeinated Or Caffeine Free Versions
Banned Substance Free**

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.

**Formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substances.

Regular

Caffeine Free

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Love this pre! The stim free treated me real well during a stim break last year! Good luck folks!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Love this pre! The stim free treated me real well during a stim break last year! Good luck folks!
Thanks, JDybya! I like to do the caff free version for more tunability. Some days I'll toss in a caff tab and/or BronkAid for that extra little something, but most days the caff free RagNOrok is plenty to get going!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Very nice promo here. MST products are high quality! Good look to everyone!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice looking ingredient panels, someone will be very lucky

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm seeing quite a few other PWO offers right now and we're just not getting enough chatter in here. I'm going to cancel this for now. Standby for a different opp later today!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm seeing quite a few other PWO offers right now and we're just not getting enough chatter in here. I'm going to cancel this for now. Standby for a different opp later today!
I would love to try the caffeine free version I didnt know if I was eligible or not the ingredients look outstanding and I love the product name as I am a comic book Nerds will post daily with pics and reviews aren't a problem I just finished up somindren I will be reviewing that today that product was A1 hope I meet all requirements

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice opportunity, great product

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I know you cancelled the logging op (not applying, just asking a question). I have a tub of Rag that I picked up last year that I am getting ready to run (I switch up PWOs to ensure I don't acclimate to any one formula). Is this one any different than the one I already have? I love the light tropical flavor of the the one in my stash, just want to know if I need to stock up on the OG version if you changed the flavor! The energy and focus was top notch before, not sure how you could top it :).

muskate

muskate

Awards
I'll throw my hat in for the caffeine free version.

I have been looking for a good caffeine free pre-workout for a while. Based on my university schedule, some days I train at 8am and some days I train at 8pm. I want a stimulant free version so I can add stimulants to it on the days when I train earlier and then use the product by itself on the days I train later.

The product looks wicked. That's a really potent and well stocked 15.3g scoop.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Holy Sh** look at that profile!

This looks awesome!

I would be able to run either version as I cycle between caffeine and no caffeine.
I consider myself a good candidate as I am constantly trying new pre-workouts and have a good knowledge of the effects of most ingredients. I am always looking for an edge for my crossfit workouts and this looks like one to fit the bill!
I meet all requirements. Logging a sleep product right now which shouldn't interfere.

I usually workout 4 days a week with crossfit. And 1-2 workouts with Barbell class doubling up.

I can really use the boost when I double up with crossfit and Barbell.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Hey jayo84. Welcome to the party! We moved the log opp over to http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291120 and made it a CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCT log opp. Head over there and let me know what you want to run. We'd love to have you!
habajaba not going to respond to my post? :)

I know you cancelled the logging op (not applying, just asking a question). I have a tub of Rag that I picked up last year that I am getting ready to run (I switch up PWOs to ensure I don't acclimate to any one formula). Is this one any different than the one I already have? I love the light tropical flavor of the the one in my stash, just want to know if I need to stock up on the OG version if you changed the flavor! The energy and focus was top notch before, not sure how you could top it :).