Readily available pump and recomp products

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't used any supplements or anything in a while and am having a hell of a time searching on my phone so I apologize for a redundant thread

I'm look for a non stim pump pre workout that is quick and easy to get, amazon or unfortunately GNC. Most supp websites take 5+ days to get to me

Also curious if there is any recomp products out there that are worth a run.
Been going to the gym consistently again and eating better, not tracking anything but have dropped 8 pounds or so, I workout around 6pm and wake up around 5am so I can't do stims or anything that will keep my brain active and prevent me falling asleep

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The pre workout is what I'm looking for quickly, I understand any recomp product will likely have to be bought elsewhere

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

For Recomp, a fantastic supplement. Reason I linked Strong is because you said you wanted fast shipping, and I've heard they ship pretty fast. If you have not tried Han Swolo, that is Black Lions pump product, out of stock on Strong, but should be in stock on the BLR website.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That Han Swolo is for real!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Han Swolo has done very little for me.

PES High Volume and Build Fast Vasoblitz are both top tier pump products with nitrates and are available on Amazon prime (in my area).

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and for non stim recomp, many, myself included have been very impresssd with Evomuse’s BMP.
I’ll also say I’ve been seeing a significant effect from Apex Alchemy’s Ursa Major.

Both are very popular and should be easy to find threads discussing them. Good luck!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax vasomax - pump
Evomuse BMP - recomp

Truthfully, I don’t know if they’re available on Amazon. But, they’re the two items that come to mind when looking at the aforementioned categories.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epichaos and Triton from APEX will pump you up and help make you more vascular

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Epichaos and Triton from APEX will pump you up and help make you more vascular
Can you link me to more info on the compound in triton.. the apex website is very vague and doesn't provide much info. I don't know anything about Adenosine and when I look it up -- it doesn't look like the safest thing to take??

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Han Swolo has done very little for me.

PES High Volume and Build Fast Vasoblitz are both top tier pump products with nitrates and are available on Amazon prime (in my area).
swolo is nice for 4 hour lifting sessions or two a day lifting imo. Swolo + mst cordygen is crazy pump and endurance for a long time

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you link me to more info on the compound in triton.. the apex website is very vague and doesn't provide much info. I don't know anything about Adenosine and when I look it up -- it doesn't look like the safest thing to take??
you will find additional info in the triton threads in the APEX sub forum~

Adenosine is a chemical that is present in all human cells. It readily combines with phosphate to form various chemical compounds including adenosine monophosphate (AMP) and adenosine triphosphate (ATP). People use it for medicine.

AMP is taken by mouth for treating shingles (herpes zoster infection) and a blood disorder called porphyria cutanea tarda.

ATP is used under the tongue to increase physical energy. It is also given intravenously (by IV) for treating acute kidney failure, multiple organ failure, high blood pressure in lung arteries (pulmonary hypertension), cystic fibrosis, lung cancer, weight loss associated with cancer, and controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery. It is also used for cardiac stress tests.

Healthcare providers give adenosine intravenously for treating surgical pain and nerve pain, pulmonary hypertension, and certain types of irregular heartbeat. It is also given for controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery and for heart tests called cardiac stress tests.

www.rxlist.com

Adenosine: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Interactions
<p>Adenosine is a chemical that is present in all human cells. Learn more about Adenosine uses, benefits, side effects, interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness.
www.rxlist.com
www.rxlist.com

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you will find additional info in the triton threads in the APEX sub forum~

Adenosine is a chemical that is present in all human cells. It readily combines with phosphate to form various chemical compounds including adenosine monophosphate (AMP) and adenosine triphosphate (ATP). People use it for medicine.

AMP is taken by mouth for treating shingles (herpes zoster infection) and a blood disorder called porphyria cutanea tarda.

ATP is used under the tongue to increase physical energy. It is also given intravenously (by IV) for treating acute kidney failure, multiple organ failure, high blood pressure in lung arteries (pulmonary hypertension), cystic fibrosis, lung cancer, weight loss associated with cancer, and controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery. It is also used for cardiac stress tests.

Healthcare providers give adenosine intravenously for treating surgical pain and nerve pain, pulmonary hypertension, and certain types of irregular heartbeat. It is also given for controlling blood pressure during anesthesia and surgery and for heart tests called cardiac stress tests.

www.rxlist.com

Adenosine: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Interactions
<p>Adenosine is a chemical that is present in all human cells. Learn more about Adenosine uses, benefits, side effects, interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness.
www.rxlist.com
www.rxlist.com
Thanks! When I googled it I seen something about stopping the heart with it and was like WTF

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't used any supplements or anything in a while and am having a hell of a time searching on my phone so I apologize for a redundant thread

I'm look for a non stim pump pre workout that is quick and easy to get, amazon or unfortunately GNC. Most supp websites take 5+ days to get to me

Also curious if there is any recomp products out there that are worth a run.
Been going to the gym consistently again and eating better, not tracking anything but have dropped 8 pounds or so, I workout around 6pm and wake up around 5am so I can't do stims or anything that will keep my brain active and prevent me falling asleep
If you want to say what state you're located in, I may could help make a suggestion on what retailers would have the best shipping times to you.

For a stim free pump product, I would suggest VasoForce XT - convenient capsule form for ease of use and convenient dosing and has a great ingredient profile. If ordered direct, we ship from Virginia. DPS stocks it and they're East Coast; Strong Supplement Shop stocks it and they're on the West Coast. Unfortunately it isn't on Amazon yet but hopefully will be in the next couple of weeks.

Here's a link to the profile - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/vasoforce-xt-120-capsules/

We also hope to be releasing the new Super Swole formula from CEL within the next couple of weeks. That will be a powder. We updated it to take out the GlycerPump bc of clumping so we added a couple ingredients as well.

There are a lot of great recomp products available - GlycoPhase is great for recomp; Anabolic Effect is a great natural anabolic for lean muscle, strength, endurance, etc.

Here are a couple of good logs you could check out:

Lean Edge & Epi-Plex log: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/wedgylx-epi-plex-lean-edge-log.321333/

Great log - he logs different things but uses GlycoPhase and Epi-Plex as daily use supplements and loves Anabolic Effect and just finished a cycle of it - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/mrmuscles-lean-bulk-and-supplements-log-cel-m-test-sns-pine-pollen.314549/page-10#post-6500394

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Performax vasomax - pump
Evomuse BMP - recomp

Truthfully, I don’t know if they’re available on Amazon. But, they’re the two items that come to mind when looking at the aforementioned categories.
I used evomuse BMP like 5 months ago, I started strong in the gym but fell off and kept taking it so I can't say whether it worked or not. I kept taking it in hopes of it keep fat off while not working out and working a ton. No idea if it worked, I tried to find some recently to buy and try since I've been working out consistent, but everything is out of stock.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used evomuse BMP like 5 months ago, I started strong in the gym but fell off and kept taking it so I can't say whether it worked or not. I kept taking it in hopes of it keep fat off while not working out and working a ton. No idea if it worked, I tried to find some recently to buy and try since I've been working out consistent, but everything is out of stock.
Yeah i believe DPS was the one site that had stock (may be out now).

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to say what state you're located in, I may could help make a suggestion on what retailers would have the best shipping times to you.

For a stim free pump product, I would suggest VasoForce XT - convenient capsule form for ease of use and convenient dosing and has a great ingredient profile. If ordered direct, we ship from Virginia. DPS stocks it and they're East Coast; Strong Supplement Shop stocks it and they're on the West Coast. Unfortunately it isn't on Amazon yet but hopefully will be in the next couple of weeks.

Here's a link to the profile - https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/vasoforce-xt-120-capsules/

We also hope to be releasing the new Super Swole formula from CEL within the next couple of weeks. That will be a powder. We updated it to take out the GlycerPump bc of clumping so we added a couple ingredients as well.

There are a lot of great recomp products available - GlycoPhase is great for recomp; Anabolic Effect is a great natural anabolic for lean muscle, strength, endurance, etc.

Here are a couple of good logs you could check out:

Lean Edge & Epi-Plex log: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/wedgylx-epi-plex-lean-edge-log.321333/

Great log - he logs different things but uses GlycoPhase and Epi-Plex as daily use supplements and loves Anabolic Effect and just finished a cycle of it - https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/mrmuscles-lean-bulk-and-supplements-log-cel-m-test-sns-pine-pollen.314549/page-10#post-6500394
I'm currently in the great state of Missouri! Lol halfway between Kansas city and St. Louis for the majority of each week for work.

I will look into those recomp products, I don't think they were around a couple years ago when I was more into these things. I was actually looking for Vasoforce because I've always been a big fan of SNS products but I couldn't find it.

I just wanted to find a decent pre workout quickly for this week, but truth is I can get one locally to use until I order a decent product and let it ship to me.

Last edited:
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know how I responded in a quote, I clearly don't remember how this forum works. Lol

Fixed it, the computer is much easier

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

For Recomp, a fantastic supplement. Reason I linked Strong is because you said you wanted fast shipping, and I've heard they ship pretty fast. If you have not tried Han Swolo, that is Black Lions pump product, out of stock on Strong, but should be in stock on the BLR website.
My man. Great product and our shipping is definitely up there. Still need to try Han swolo myself but follidrone is

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Follidrone was popular back when I was more into this, but I never gave it a shot.

Anabolic Effect looks interesting and I'd like to give BMP a good actual run.

X Gels always worked but I'm struggling with issues in my elbows currently so the inflammation probably won't help.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
vasoforce XT + solo -epi product like epiplex would be a nice run

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Follidrone was popular back when I was more into this, but I never gave it a shot.

Anabolic Effect looks interesting and I'd like to give BMP a good actual run.

X Gels always worked but I'm struggling with issues in my elbows currently so the inflammation probably won't help.
Anabolic Effect is a great product. It makes for a great stack with VasoForce XT and I love stacking Epi-Plex with it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect is a great product. It makes for a great stack with VasoForce XT and I love stacking Epi-Plex with it.
Agree .. great stack and AE i feel can used in various ways all on your diet .. def can help you cut up/recomp .. but i know plenty who have used it as a bulker too

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently in the great state of Missouri! Lol halfway between Kansas city and St. Louis for the majority of each week for work.

I will look into those recomp products, I don't think they were around a couple years ago when I was more into these things. I was actually looking for Vasoforce because I've always been a big fan of SNS products but I couldn't find it.

I just wanted to find a decent pre workout quickly for this week, but truth is I can get one locally to use until I order a decent product and let it ship to me.
Cool. I think you're a 2 to 3 day ship from us if not mistaken by UPS. Unfortunately with USPS now days, its kind of anybody's guess.
If you do decide to buy it from us, I reactivated the coupon code vasoforce20 for you. That will save you 20% off.

Here are some links to write ups to help you look into the products more.

Anabolic Effect - is a great natural anabolic to help build lean muscle, strength, and more.
Link to write up: https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect/

GlycoPhase - great GDA to help support lean muscle gains and fat loss. Many GDA's are really just blood sugar support products. GlycoPhase can help with that but its more about harnessing the anabolic effects on insulin to help it work for you.
Link to write up: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/glycophase/

Lean Edge - super comprehensive stimulant free fat burner with 15 high end active ingredients
Link to write up: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/lean-edge-120-caps/

VasoForce XT - great stimulant free pre-workout and pump product.
Link to write u: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/vasoforce-xt-120-capsules/

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

^ quick reviews by AM users of vasoforce XT, imo one of the great non stim pre .. i workout around 5-6pm and wake up around 6am ..so works great for me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool. I think you're a 2 to 3 day ship from us if not mistaken by UPS. Unfortunately with USPS now days, its kind of anybody's guess.
If you do decide to buy it from us, I reactivated the coupon code vasoforce20 for you. That will save you 20% off.

Here are some links to write ups to help you look into the products more.

Anabolic Effect - is a great natural anabolic to help build lean muscle, strength, and more.
Link to write up: https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/anabolic-effect/

GlycoPhase - great GDA to help support lean muscle gains and fat loss. Many GDA's are really just blood sugar support products. GlycoPhase can help with that but its more about harnessing the anabolic effects on insulin to help it work for you.
Link to write up: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/glycophase/

Lean Edge - super comprehensive stimulant free fat burner with 15 high end active ingredients
Link to write up: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/lean-edge-120-caps/

VasoForce XT - great stimulant free pre-workout and pump product.
Link to write u: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/vasoforce-xt-120-capsules/
Right on I appreciate that! I'll have to pick up some vasoforce and I think I'll give the anabolic effect a shot.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right on I appreciate that! I'll have to pick up some vasoforce and I think I'll give the anabolic effect a shot.
That will be a great stack.

If you have any questions or if I can help you in any way, please let me know. You're welcome to pm me anytime and I'll be glad to give you my email and other contact info.