READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty Bros.... Destroy this :D

Starting this Sunday (yes... tomorow 2-9) I will be cutting for 8 weeks. I will then "reward" myself with my first ever cycle. Here is most everything you could want to know about then next 26 weeks of my life! (I'll be taking pics along the way for later laughter :D )

CUTTING:
Diet will be VERY VERY clean and around ~2000 calories/day (500 below my maintenence). Low (not no) carbs, and all of them from complex sources. Skinless chicken and turkey will be the staple of my protien along with fish, and fat will be kept to the minimum. I Plan on doing a 3x3 style routine while cutting, 5 days each week, 1 bodypart per day. On those days (sun, mon, wed, thurs, fri) I'll also do HIIT cardio after my lifting. I'm also currently enrolled in a raquetball class mon and wed in the mornings where we play 30-45 minutes of varying intensity raquetball.

The supps I'll be on are:
MD6 (old formula with norephedrine):
     Weeks 1-6 @2 caps 3x/day

Green Tea Extract:
     Weeks 1-6: 600mg/day

UA:
     Weeks 7-8:
     Days 1-4 1.25g/day (I got up to 1.5g/day last time I ran this).
     Days 5-14 1.5g/day

T1-Pro (leftover no more than 60ml):
     Week 1 @ 4ml/day
     week 3 @ 2ml/day
ZMA:
     Weeks 2,4-6

CYCLE:
Then onto the steroid cycle immediately at the end of week 8, but I'm starting the "count" again here. So bear with me, week 1 here is NOT week 1 up there. Diet here will be VERY clean (not quite as clean as when cutting, but not junk-food based). Basically I'll up the calories (gradually) to 3,500 per day, and add in things like well-trimmed steaks and leaner red meats as well as some simpler carbs, but still keep extra fats to a minimum (i.e. no oreos or anything, heh). I'll be doing GVT on the same split as the cutting cycle. I'll do some mild cardio on my non-lifting days as well.

The "supps" I'll be on are:
ALA:
   1-10: 1000mg/day
   11-16: 500mg/day

Saw Palmetto:
   1-16: 640mg/day

Test:
     1-4:  1cc T400 1cc QV enan (650mg)
     5-10: 1cc 2x/week ICN (500mg)
D-bol:
     1-4: 30mg/day
Fina:
     4-9: 100mg/EOD

For Post-cycle I'm going to be doing the following:
Diet:
   Weeks 11-12 - start to clean up and get to 3,000/day.
   Weeks 13-14 - completly clean again and down to 2,500/day
   Weeks 14-16 - down to 2,250/day

The exercise plan looks as follows:
   Weeks 11-12 - gvt-esq approach but 5x8 using weight I could do for 10
   Weeks 13-16 - 3x3 system as when cutting before

HCG
   First day of week 10 - 3000 IU
   5 days later - 3000 IU
   5 days later - 1500 IU
   6 days later - 1500 IU

Clomid:
  Weeks 11-12 100mg/day
  Weeks 13-16 50mg/day 

Nolva:
  Weeks 11-14 30mg/day

ZMA(it's laying around):
  weeks 11-14

Clen:
  First day of week 13=day 1
  days 1-4   40mcg
  days 5-8   60mcg
  days 9-12  80mcg
  days 13-16 100mcg
  days 17-20 80mcg
  days 21-24 60mcg
  days 25-28 40mcg

Guggulbolic:
  Weeks 15-18 2 caps 3x/day

UA:
  Weeks 17-18:
  Days 1-4 1.25g/day
  Days 5-14 1.5g/day

Current Stats:
5'7" (not going to change, LoL!)
215 lbs
bodyfat 20-25%

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Alrighty Bros.... Destroy this :D
Will do....

CUTTING:
Diet will be VERY VERY clean and around ~2000 calories/day (500 below my maintenence).
I dont agree with this. Given the intensity of cardio you're going to be doing (raquetball) and any other cardio and the supplements (NYC/Thermo.) you're going to be using, a 500 calorie deduction isnt wise in my opinion. That will put you at over 1k in caloric expenditure. Expect to lose some muscle, or a lot of muscle if you arent careful. I would eat right at my maintainence calories, so you know you're going to be burning a good amount of calories from the supps. and cardio to lose AT LEAST 1lb of fat a week, will be more though. You're on pace to lose 5 or 6lbs a week, no way is that going to be all fat and no way is that healthy. Im assuming this is your first major cutting cycle, might want to ease up a bit and not try to be Lee Priest in 8 weeks brother, takes time.

Low (not no) carbs, and all of them from complex sources.
Assuming you're going to have your complex carbs pre and post workout? Each are essential. Try orange juice pre workout, suppressed cortisol levels and I believe that. You want .5 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight 60 minutes pre workout. Easy on the protein. The lethargy from cutting is going to slow your intensity if you arent careful and you must avoind an ECA, so get some good motivation, you'll need it. I wouldnt spend anymore than 30-45 minutes in the weight room and when doing cardio on UA, go easy, shouldnt take much.

Skinless chicken and turkey will be the staple of my protien along with fish, and fat will be kept to the minimum.
You're going to need a lot of protein brother. 2 or 3 shakes a day couldnt hurt. And I would shoot for moderate, not low amounts of fat, or else you're going to be absolutely dead tired. Flax oil will be great for you and fish like salmon thats high in protein as well as Omega 3 will be benficial also.

I Plan on doing a 3x3 style routine while cutting, 5 days each week, 1 bodypart per day. On those days (sun, mon, wed, thurs, fri) I'll also do HIIT cardio after my lifting. I'm also currently enrolled in a raquetball class mon and wed in the mornings where we play 30-45 minutes of varying intensity raquetball.
Like I said, easy on the cardio, 5 or 6 days of cardio a week and you'll lose more muscle than fat brother. Make your workouts quick, complex movements, heavy weight, low reps. Want to keep your strength and actually try to build muscle as you cut. Never understood those who lower weight and up the reps when cutting, you CAN still gain muscle mass while cutting, make it a goal to keep or even gain strength when cutting, that should be your #2 goal, #1 being whatever amount of fat you plan to lose.

The supps I'll be on are:
MD6 (old formula with norephedrine):
     Weeks 1-6 @2 caps 3x/day

UA:
     Weeks 7-8:
     Days 1-4 1.25g/day (I got up to 1.5g/day last time I ran this).
     Days 5-14 1.5g/day
I will pray for your CNS.

T1-Pro (leftover no more than 60ml):
     Week 1 @ 4ml/day
     week 3 @ 2ml/day
Save this for bulking. Water retention, although anabolic, isnt what you want when cutting. Not to mention its a bulking supplement and you just dont have the caloric intake to be bulking, save it.

[quoteZMA:
     Weeks 2,4-6
[/quote]

Not a bad choice, seeing as how sleeping is going to be a bitch ;)

CYCLE:
Then onto the steroid cycle immediately at the end of week 8, but I'm starting the "count" again here.
No way man. You need some patience. Quit trying to lose 20lbs of fat and gain 20lbs of muscle in 3 months. You will regret it. Give your body some time to recover. Your nervous system will be shot, the transition of calories will force you to gain much of that "weight" back. Maintain for at least 4 weeks, if not longer, then do your bulking cycle.

Diet here will be VERY clean (not quite as clean as when cutting, but not junk-food based). Basically I'll up the calories (gradually) to 3,500 per day,
Whats your BMR? You can really say how many calories you will consume here because you dont know how much you will weigh when the cutting cycle is over, this will play a huge role in what your caloric intake will be.

The "supps" I'll be on are:
ALA:
   1-10: 1000mg/day
   11-16: 500mg/day

Saw Palmetto:
   1-16: 640mg/day
Im not a big fan of stacking 40 different supps. but is this the complete list? Id get some liver tabs, flax oil, milk thistle and a huge bag of protein ;)

Test:
     1-4:  1cc T400 1cc QV enan (650mg)
     5-10: 1cc 2x/week ICN (500mg)
This confuses the **** out of me. Why not run QV Enth. at 500mgs for 10 weeks? Or ICN? Or T-400? Not sure of the reason for switching. 650mg is a good amount for a 1st cycle, I wouldnt go over 500mg, just to be on the safe side. If you do, have some novladex and arimidex on hand.

Fina:
     4-9: 100mg/EOD
Wouldnt run Fina my first cycle because of the potential sides with it being pretty prevelant and if I did run it, I wouldnt go over 75mg EOD. Christ man, this is your 1st cycle, dont over dose to impress anymore, its your body, dont kill it off.

For Post-cycle I'm going to be doing the following:
Diet:
   Weeks 11-12 - start to clean up and get to 3,000/day.
   Weeks 13-14 - completly clean again and down to 2,500/day
   Weeks 14-16 - down to 2,250/day
You have it backwards. You actually want to up your calories post cycle to insure you keep your gains and keep your glycogen stores in your muscle bellies high so you dont come off looking flat. Eat at about 100 calories over your maintainence. You dont know what that is yet, but when the time comes.

Nolva:
  Weeks 11-14 30mg/day
Not completely necessary but 20mgs ED will do it.

Clen:
  First day of week 13=day 1
  days 1-4   40mcg
  days 5-8   60mcg
  days 9-12  80mcg
  days 13-16 100mcg
  days 17-20 80mcg
  days 21-24 60mcg
  days 25-28 40mcg

Guggulbolic:
  Weeks 15-18 2 caps 3x/day

UA:
  Weeks 17-18:
  Days 1-4 1.25g/day
  Days 5-14 1.5g/day
Not going to touch this one. I hope you're giving yourself plenty of time inbetween cycles. Like 4-6 between cutting into bulking and another 8 or so until you hit this one. I feel real sorry for your body otherwise.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yellowjacket::Want to keep your strength and actually try to build muscle as you cut. you CAN still gain muscle mass while cutting.

raybravo:: my bro , please do explain to me how muscle can be built on a hypo caloric diet ?

Billy_Bathgate

Run the tren wks 5-12. 50mg ED would suffice for a first time. I think its highly overrated and find for a beginer.

Start HCG 1000 ius for 10 days starting wk 10.5. I dont ever go over 1000ius, I prefer not to take a chance of damaging my leydig cells and being stuck on HRT for the rest of my life.

Start clomid wk 13, 300mg day1, 100mg 10 days, 50mg for 10 days. Test will take 2wks to clear.

I dont see your anti estrogen listed. Id run 25mg Aromasin EOD or E3D.

You need alot more protien as YJ stated. You have to up your cals towards the end if you plan on keeping any or your gains.

Muscle can be built while cutting. Part of your hypocaloric state is from building the muscle.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Exactly BB. Called thermodynamics, the process of burnings calories via protein synthesis.

Billy_Bathgate

I hated thermoD in school.

I heard chemo likes that silly stuff though :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yellowjacket::Want to keep your strength and actually try to build muscle as you cut. you CAN still gain muscle mass while cutting.

raybravo:: my bro , please do explain to me how muscle can be built on a hypo caloric diet ?
Steroids and the right kind of diet. I've done it. I used a variation of CKD to do it.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
First timer doing ED injects? I don't know how wise that is, I would prefer to see EQ as opposed to tren in there..less shots til you get good at it and used to it

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont know , i'm yet to see a person put on muscle while getting down to competition shape , and if some says its possible , its ridiculous .

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know , i'm yet to see a person put on muscle while getting down to competition shape , and if some says its possible , its ridiculous .
Then come see me. I don't get on these board to lie about it and I certainly know what happens to my body while I cut. I never said contest shape either. Your talking 4-6 which very few of the people on these board will do. I did it to about 6% then it became virtually impossible not to lose any fat without losing muscle. Don't say my point of view is ridiculous when I've done it. Sorry that you haven't

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bobo::Then come see me. I don't get on these board to lie about it and I certainly know what happens to my body while I cut. I never said contest shape either. Your talking 4-6 which very few of the people on these board will do. I did it to about 6% then it became virtually impossible not to lose any fat without losing muscle. Don't say my point of view is ridiculous when I've done it. Sorry that you haven't .

raybravo:: sorry if i came off as arrogant bro , i got the flu :( and i am just not thinking right :( . but honestly , i dont see any point in trying to build muscle while losing fat at all , losing fat is hard enough for me :) . well , if it happened to u , awesome , keep it up .

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
it happens, seen it as well... not to me, I have a bitch of a time just going one way or the other :D not on enough **** either... but not that hard to conceive I wouldn't think... listen to the clown! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bobo::Then come see me. I don't get on these board to lie about it and I certainly know what happens to my body while I cut. I never said contest shape either. Your talking 4-6 which very few of the people on these board will do. I did it to about 6% then it became virtually impossible not to lose any fat without losing muscle. Don't say my point of view is ridiculous when I've done it. Sorry that you haven't .

raybravo:: sorry if i came off as arrogant bro , i got the flu :( and i am just not thinking right :( . but honestly , i dont see any point in trying to build muscle while losing fat at all , losing fat is hard enough for me :) . well , if it happened to u , awesome , keep it up .
Hey no prob bro. I know your an intelligent guy and was suprised when you called me "ridiculous". Its not an easy thing to do and I've tinkered my diet to make it most effective. For the most part people can't do it because they don't know how to do it. But it does get extremely hard once you get low bf% and eventually stalls. BUt it certainly is possible. I'm doing now and up 3lbs :D

Get better bro...I had a stomach flu at the end of a cycle and know how much of a bitch it is.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah man , i got the flu cos i started of with tren and susp , and prop , coming upto 21 ml a week :( . i use 25 mg/ml susp u know , all the injecting got to me , i'm getting better now though :) .

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I can do it. Remember calories are burnt during protein synthesis, metabolism of fat, etc. Especially being under the influence of anabolics would certainly help with this, since it has nitrogen retention properties, etc. Its fairly rare, its tough, but it can be done.

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by wardog
First timer doing ED injects? I don't know how wise that is, I would prefer to see EQ as opposed to tren in there..less shots til you get good at it and used to it
Thats exactally what I told him WD!! Ah well, Beast is a stubborn bro. I second the EQ!!!!

Peace

Bone

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, as ya'll know, I started another "I'm back" thread somewhere, and then dissapeared... moving in a college town while working and doing school can be quite an adventure in time-management. I thought I'd bump this back up, and say that I'm a full 3 weeks into my post cycle and things are going great. sittin around 225 still. Over this next weekend I'll get a decent cycle journal transcribed over here for ya'll to read. It was a fuckin good time and I'm lookin forward to the next one. Except for the shitty taste of chewable IP products!!!

ManBeast