Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if anyone wants or needs a pickmeupper of a good laugh check out this youtube video...

'nolifeshag reacts to hearing freebird for 1st time....those reaction videos are hillarious but this is one of the best, imo

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if anyone wants or needs a pickmeupper of a good laugh check out this youtube video...

'nolifeshag reacts to hearing freebird for 1st time....those reaction videos are hillarious but this is one of the best, imo
He has a great one in slipknot live in 2009 “what the hell then drums do to you!?” Haha he is a good reactor and seems like a really good dude

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He has a great one in slipknot live in 2009 “what the hell then drums do to you!?” Haha he is a good reactor and seems like a really good dude
jamel AKA jamal is probably my favorite for reactions...love seeing these guys react to hearing the songs i grew up with for the first time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just listened to a song by group called nightwish---ghost love, score...

but isn't as good as evanescence-bring me back to life and my immortal are crazy good -amy lee is fantastic!!!!!!!!

Evanescence is great, just upset i haven't heard them before!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hillarious...just watched jamel aka jamal do a reaction to watching focus-hocus pocus. :p

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another great one is the reactions to pantera and Metallica in Moscow after the Soviet Union fell. 1.6 million attendees. It’s wild

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude named romelife just fell in love with stevie after hearing dreams...i wonder if he knows shes now 71-hell who cares????

don't feel lonely---my whole generation was in love with stevie!!!

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take your phenibut, fire up the YouTube machine and put "90s trance" into the search.

There's all kinds, vocal trance, hard trance, acid trance, uplifting trance, etc.

I think you might dig it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take your phenibut, fire up the YouTube machine and put "90s trance" into the search.

There's all kinds, vocal trance, hard trance, acid trance, uplifting trance, etc.

I think you might dig it.
thunder only happens when it's rainin....watching all these guys listening to dreams for 1st time reminds me of what a great song it is....the music from 70's 80's is so good nothing else is needed for me...led zep, rush, black sabbath, pink floyd----golden age of music-period!!!

stevie nicks was a goddess!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
younger black guys who've never heard 70s r and b like isleys o'jays, marvin, chaka khan....they keep comparing it to todays music, lol---they stole that!!!

imagine what those guys could have done with todays gear?

who's that lady.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rome life reactions---you need to check this one out---the good, the bad and the ugly -danish national orchestra live--amazing song and reaction!!!
@nostrum420 you really need to listen to this song---guaranteed like!!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
freebird---i've heard this song well over a hundred times but haven't heard it for awhile, watching people react to hearing it for 1st time reminded me what a classic it is.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
rome life reactions---you need to check this one out---the good, the bad and the ugly -danish national orchestra live--amazing song and reaction!!!
@nostrum420 you really need to listen to this song---guaranteed like!!!!
Ennio Morricone's music for Sergio Leones westerns is amazing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cab calloway and nicholas brothers-jumpin jive

FANTASTIC!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
robin freakin trower....i had forgotten how good the whole bridge of sighs album is-damned good!!!